PDA

View Full Version : What we can learn from trailer

Unstoppable
27th Nov 2007, 11:12
Perhaps the game will be a sequel or in the far future? The voice talks about "for centuries."

Maybe when you start the game you pick your attributes and see a cyborg baby or something at login screen or character creation screen? Hmmm.

Man o man I wish I could move to Montreal, Canada and work as a tester. Unfortunately I just started a new job and don't have the cash to do so. :D

IceBallz
27th Nov 2007, 12:53
I'am a real Deus Ex freak and waited really hard on the sequal, Invisible War. But my Deus Ex dreams was broken. The sequal was to much of futurustic mind and to little of the nice balance from Deus Ex 1. Where you still are in places like it looks like today. The thing is that the Deus Ex 3 should keep the feeling of what Deus Ex 1 was. Like make more effort on the size of missions and options in mission solving. Grafics are the thing that makes this stuff to fade. Just set more work on the size of the deus ex world and action.

Like keep the grafics from Deus Ex 1 in 3. Lay there the shadow and noice huds from splinter cell. That you can see when you are faded in the shadows and when enemies cant hear you. Set the movements to max realistic, then i mean that every move can be made.

piratecop
29th Nov 2007, 13:26
deus ex 2 did really kill alot the atmosphere from 1 but cairo was pretty fun right?... this choosing what kind of bio baby at the start would be pretty cool indeed

pKp
5th Dec 2007, 00:27
Hello everyone, noobie here, DX1 fan, played IW demo and didn't even bother to buy the game (though I mean to).
The video analysis (http://youtube.com/watch?v=fkXCE8CkNZU) is kinda what you're looking for. :D

rockyrr
24th Sep 2008, 19:21
I yust hope it will be a good game... like DX1... ;)

jordan_a
24th Sep 2008, 20:23

Trailer thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=73550)

:mad2:

AaronJ
24th Sep 2008, 20:36
EDITED BECAUSE I have realized this was a stupid necropost

DXeXodus
25th Sep 2008, 04:05
Nothing to see here folks... move along.

rockyrr: Please don't unnecessarily revive old threads.

gettrix
28th Sep 2008, 20:39
Deus Ex 2 was a big disappointment, they even got rid off experience points.
I hope Deus Ex 3 will be more like Fallout 3, Far Cry 2 and Dead Space, taking all the best elements from graphics, animation, FPS and RPG.

jordan_a
28th Sep 2008, 20:42
gettrix>
Please don't unnecessarily revive old threads. :-/

DXeXodus
29th Sep 2008, 04:19
^^Exactly. jordan_a has placed a link to the trailer thread. Please use that thread to talk about the trailer.

And enough ranting about Invisible War. It's getting quite old now guys.