PDA

View Full Version : The only reason I have stopped playing Kane & Lynch is...

CalQdeX
27th Nov 2007, 06:04
The only reason I have stopped playing Kane & Lynch is because it doesn't save the scenes. Starting a chapter over completely blows. It's sad to see such an awesome game being screwed over by one poor design decision.

YoungZer0
27th Nov 2007, 16:56
What? You mean if you die you have to start a complete chapter? 'cause it seems more of a bug than a 'poor design decision'. If i die i can start at the checkpoint again.

PariahMessiah
27th Nov 2007, 20:20
No he means if he gets a few checkpoints into a chapter then quits, when he comes back he has to start at the beginning of that level.

Takai29
27th Nov 2007, 20:27
The only reason I have stopped playing Kane & Lynch is because it doesn't save the scenes. Starting a chapter over completely blows. It's sad to see such an awesome game being screwed over by one poor design decision.

If I understand what I've read in other threads about this issue correctly, you can actually save. You just need to login on a live account (you get a free silver membership when you buy the game). So if you login when you start the game, you'll be able to actually save. Since the game requires a profile to save under you're not able to when you're not logged in.

Please correct me if I've got this wrong :)

YoungZer0
27th Nov 2007, 21:51
No he means if he gets a few checkpoints into a chapter then quits, when he comes back he has to start at the beginning of that level.

That's what i meant, but my english is pure ****. 8)

fourzerotwo
27th Nov 2007, 21:55
I'm playing on Xbox 360 and I'm not having this problem, if I quit out, I can restart at a later scene in the chapter.

PariahMessiah
28th Nov 2007, 05:02
Well I'm assuming hes on PC as this happens to us PC gamers which games for windows has took a giant dump on our collective heads. Stop treating us like our ******* retarded console cousins please.

fourzerotwo
28th Nov 2007, 16:50
Well I'm assuming hes on PC as this happens to us PC gamers which games for windows has took a giant dump on our collective heads. Stop treating us like our ******* retarded console cousins please.

I <3 Platform Wars!! :p