PDA

View Full Version : How do you stop the truck and kill the driver?

Agent 23
25th Nov 2007, 22:03
I've tried to shoot the driver, climb onboard... what gives

Brikloss
25th Nov 2007, 22:25
ust keep aiming at the drivers window, after awhile it will blow out, then just keep shooting, sooner or later youll headshot him. just stay in the hole with jenny and crouch when he gets near.

Agent 23
25th Nov 2007, 23:04
hE KEEPS KILLING ME, AND JENNY THE BASTARD... I RUN OUT OF AMMO BEFORE THE WINDOW BLOWS

flipm0de085
26th Nov 2007, 01:07
man im stuck on the same part that son of a *****!!!

flipm0de085
26th Nov 2007, 01:21
i shoot the window but that dont seem to work ... even when i do it on aspirin

sleeper707
26th Nov 2007, 02:06
Just keep at it. You will eventually kill the driver.

He isn't gonna die in just 1 or 2 shots.

Psykopig
26th Nov 2007, 06:13
if you blow out the side window, he will be dead.

clownman64
26th Nov 2007, 07:13
hE KEEPS KILLING ME, AND JENNY THE BASTARD... I RUN OUT OF AMMO BEFORE THE WINDOW BLOWS

Go back to lynch for ammo, if your playing on codeine it should definitely be enough time, after it passes over u the first time and starts backing up on the hill, relentlessly pelt the window of driver, when it gets too close, duck in with Jenny, go back to Lynch if u need ammo, when it turns around, pelt the window some more, window will bust eventually then cap the dudes head...if its still too much, drop the difficulty down to aspirin, itll definitely take less shots.

straylight
26th Nov 2007, 20:16
ugh im having trouble too. no matter what i do, Jenny stands up and gets killed.. even when im IN the pit with her...

Sometimes the truck doesn't even touch her, other times she just stand up.. either way jenny goes down. I inclined to shoot her myself and get it over with.

pretty frustrating really

Takai29
26th Nov 2007, 20:22
Here's the tactic I used;

*Truck breaks through wall coming at you*

Let it pass over you
1. Shoot out one of the guys on the back of the truck (Lynch takes the other down)

2. Jump out of the hole and climb ontop of the van on your right.

3. Use the automatic rifle and fire in bursts (more acurrate that way) and keep firing at the drivers window, it seems bullet proof but it will eventually break. It will pass you (probably before the window breaks, it takes quite a few shots)

4. As its turning around behind the hole, keep firing at the drivers window.

5. As soon as it breaks, switch to the hand gun, its more acurrate and start aiming at the driver and firing, as soon as he dies. The truck stops and the scene ends.

Deviancy
26th Nov 2007, 20:33
Ha that's the level I'm stuck on. It's making me wish the game did let me save at any time because everytime I fail to kill that damn truck driver I have to go through the Kane/Jenny discussion again. Pretty lil level tho.. nice use of lighting..

Takai29
26th Nov 2007, 20:40
To skip the Kane/Jenny discussion, press Enter as soon as he starts talking to her.

PS - Another tip, before you run to talk to Jenny, run around and max out your automatic rifle ammo (180 rounds), there's enough corpses that had AR's to do this. You shouldn't run out of ammo then :)

flipm0de085
28th Nov 2007, 06:12
yes i beat it

Keir
28th Nov 2007, 07:36
yes i beat it

w00t!

NovaBlack
28th Nov 2007, 10:23
lol bizzarly i killed him before he even managed his first charge!

i was so confused lol.

anyone else think the truck is a tad.. unrealistically big..?

Takai29
28th Nov 2007, 13:46
lol bizzarly i killed him before he even managed his first charge!

i was so confused lol.

anyone else think the truck is a tad.. unrealistically big..?

No, there are actually trucks that big ... I've seen them :) They're usually used in severely major construction projects in more remote areas (won't really find them IN a city, and in quarries and mines)

indiaquinn
28th Nov 2007, 15:28
You can kill the driver already before the truck hits the hole the second time.

Kill the guy on the back before you leave the hole.

Indeed jump on the van. Aim at the window. It possible to break it before it comes back for the hole. After the window is broken it is easy.