PDA

View Full Version : whis game on old video card..

andzik4
25th Nov 2007, 11:15
Greetings. I very much waited for these game :thumbsup: But here the matter is that i do not have the newest video card (FX5200). In Hitman Blood Money as was Patch which has changed pixel shader 2.0 in game on 1.4.. And so on this game same patch awakes? If there is no that as it is possible to change independently pixel shader in game? :scratch:

mytech
25th Nov 2007, 15:25
No, you can't but it would be very useful because my graphic card also has only Shader 2.0 and I can't run a lot of games with that.

jaywalker2309
26th Nov 2007, 13:20
Greetings. I very much waited for these game :thumbsup: But here the matter is that i do not have the newest video card (FX5200). In Hitman Blood Money as was Patch which has changed pixel shader 2.0 in game on 1.4.. And so on this game same patch awakes? If there is no that as it is possible to change independently pixel shader in game? :scratch:

Unfortunately the game requires Pixel Shader 2.0 as a basis. Whilst the FX5200 does support PS2.0 it has got a serious lack of horsepower so will struggle to run the game :(

stevo1010
14th Jan 2008, 10:47
suprisingly:eek: , i can play the demo on my pc, in high framerate but freezes for 1-2 second every half a second.
which is annoying that make you wanted to uninstall it

my spec
3.0GHz Pentium 4
512MB ram
ATI Radeon 9250 128MB
(that's right, pixel shader 1.4!!!!)
160GB HDD

Kneo24
15th Jan 2008, 02:10
I'd say the Bottleneck is your video card, followed closely second by your RAM. You shouldn't be gaming with less than a 256MB (even a low end model is acceptable), and RAM should at minimum be 1GB.

I imagine if you would try turning your settings to low, your performance would probably be better. What it sounds like it's doing is that when it freezes, you actually have 0FPS, and when it does run, it's just that it's doing every action that was previously put into it during that oFPS state, just scrunching it all together, making it look like a high frame rate.