PDA

View Full Version : Aiming & Shooting

GrimReaper4383
25th Nov 2007, 06:16
why does it take at least a full clip to kill 1 person? i have the ps3 version.

PariahMessiah
25th Nov 2007, 08:22
PC Version here and I drop most targets in 1-2 short bursts. In all honestly its probably the infeiror aiming mechanics of using a controller to play a shooter. And aim for the head.

Deviancy
25th Nov 2007, 09:39
K&L is a third person shooter but with first person elements, ie: it matters where you tag them. I can usually get em with one shot if I nail them in the head or upper chest. Gamespot said there were control issues, but that was the console release. I'm curious if they found the keyboard controls to be as difficult, I find them to be rather smooth. Then again, I'm still stuck on the level with the huge truck.

GrimReaper4383
25th Nov 2007, 17:49
doesnt matter to me anymore. since, i got rid of it.

halflifedave
25th Nov 2007, 19:31
The shooting mechanic in K&L is the exact same that was used in Freedom Fighters. It means that you will only be accurate in short burst and that your shots will never match up exactly with your aiming unless you're using a sniper rifle.

jaywalker2309
26th Nov 2007, 13:22

So in the space of 12 hours u gave up on the game?

You cannot expect to wield a machine gun, hold down the trigger and have every bullet hit your target.. :)

fourzerotwo
27th Nov 2007, 00:27
When I first started playing it took me a while to take guys down, but once I got use to the weapons (in the matter of 1 or 2 levels in SP), I was taking guys down in no time.

It's just all about aiming right, and getting headshots. You'll get the hang of it.

GrimReaper4383
27th Nov 2007, 20:42
So in the space of 12 hours u gave up on the game?

You cannot expect to wield a machine gun, hold down the trigger and have every bullet hit your target.. :)

and the game is terrible as well. cant believe i lost $60 on this garbage.

Adam_KANE_Marcus
6th Dec 2007, 20:28

Wow, I have the PS3 version as well and I take down at least 3 guys with one clip. That must have something to do with your aiming. You may already know these, but I'm just trying to help;
-Aim for the head or higher torso
-Fire in short bursts, or single shots
-DONT use shotguns at long distances
-Use SMGS and Rifles only at medium range. The Sig552 is good at all ranges.
-If running or aiming, aim accordingly starting from your target's lower body, the recoil of the weapon, when fired in a 3-4 round burst will carry the later shots to the head and so on.

BTW; your comment about the 60$ garbage really points out the fact that you cannot aim.

chip5541
7th Dec 2007, 20:54

This is a personal opinion of yours. i can show you many many more posts from other sites that show people do like this game. It doesn't mean either is right or wrong. It is just a matter of taste.

If you wish to continue to post in the forum by all means please however if all you are going to do is constantly complain and say the game is bad then please troll elsewhere. It is not wanted, needed or welcomed.

GIGAR
7th Dec 2007, 21:13
This is a personal opinion of yours. i can show you many many more posts from other sites that show people do like this game. It doesn't mean either is right or wrong. It is just a matter of taste.

If you wish to continue to post in the forum by all means please however if all you are going to do is constantly complain and say the game is bad then please troll elsewhere. It is not wanted, needed or welcomed.

Smart moderators :eek:
That's a new one! :D
I've tried the X360 on D3, and honestly, I didn't like the feel of the joypad. I'm more of a PC-gamer.
Can you get a keyboard + mouse, plug it into a X360 and then play with that instead? that would be awesome!

chip5541
8th Dec 2007, 02:44
Check out splitfish (http://splitfish.com/)

http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/fragfx.jpg

GIGAR
8th Dec 2007, 10:40
Check out splitfish (http://splitfish.com/)

http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/fragfx.jpg
Awesome!
..But that's for PS2 and PS3 D:

NuggatZ
10th Dec 2007, 16:06
i love this game.
its a little bit at the short end but i don't care.
I LOVE IT.

i hope there comes a K&L 2 :D

lordshoot2kill
10th Dec 2007, 16:33

:lol: learn how to aim:lol:

:lol::lmao: :lol: :lmao:

lordshoot2kill
10th Dec 2007, 16:36

:lol:You wasted your money:lol:
:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

lordshoot2kill
10th Dec 2007, 16:38

:lol: You got rid of it, because you suck at it:lol:
:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao::lol:

rkBrain
10th Dec 2007, 16:50
You are pathetic. Maybe you were too far from targets. When you are close, wait for your opponent to start reloading then shoot.