PDA

View Full Version : Game freezing up

Cold Blooded
24th Nov 2007, 00:58
Okay I downloaded the game off of www.direct2drive.com (big mistake). The game constantly freezes up randomly and then back for like a second almost like it's dropping my fps to 1 but it's all over the title and everything. Sometimes when I start up the game the title freezes up completely or if I open up Microsoft live menu or something it'll freeze up completely. Thank you in advance for everyone's help.

deezul
24th Nov 2007, 01:00
you are not alone....look below

Cold Blooded
24th Nov 2007, 20:52
Bump.

I paid money for this game and I have yet to get it working. I want someone from the support to relpy to this thread and help me!

MisterG
24th Nov 2007, 20:53
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=708404&postcount=3

kann that perhaps help?

Cold Blooded
25th Nov 2007, 00:16
Im not getting an error though it just drops my FPS to 0 pretty much.

Hitman
12th Dec 2007, 21:58
I just bought Kane and Lynch yesterday for the Xbox 360. I was enjoying the game (single player mode) until it crashed on me early on.
The screen turned white and the game froze up.

I had to shut down my Xbox 360 and then turn it back on again. Luckily it hasn't crashed on me again. (yet anyway).

I really hope this game doesn't crash on me anymore. Because I have no possible way to patch it since I don't have an online connection.

jaywalker2309
13th Dec 2007, 08:28
Im not getting an error though it just drops my FPS to 0 pretty much.

Hi there,

What are your machine specs? Have you read all the other threads about vista updates (if you have vista), about the usb controller issue etc?

Winter
14th Dec 2007, 20:46
i use Vista and i did have a lot of errors at 1st but i geuss the game got use to my computer lol. i can play just fine in till i get online i can join a game or make one but if i make one and i get in the game orthere people are there but there not moveing shows there name but no body and after about 7mins the Game freezing up on me.