PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Two added features

cmstache
5th Dec 2013, 19:28
I'm going to include these together because they are related. The team I was playing this with today also agrees:

1.) When you are being healed by healing mist can you add some way of the allied players to know, like a flashing health indicator, or some kind of heat beat effect? They were saying that it's hard to tell if it's them healing, or if it's just happening near them, and they don't really want to stop miud combat and think about it., which makes sense.

2.) Can you show another column that show the total amount of damage healed in the round end and/or in game scoreboard. It looks pretty lame when I have only 3000 damage with an AoE main attack because we are playing 3 reavers and I'm constantly spamming healing mist to counter the poison grenades. I must have healed well over 15k health one game in between all 3 allies, and there's really no indication on the scoreboard that I did anything other than a player noticing that the vamps did copious amounts of damage and still lost.

P.S. I do like the massive healing bonus in exp given. It can rack up pretty quick at +30exp for every 500 healed when you are healing 2+ people at once.

lucinvampire
5th Dec 2013, 23:12
Awesome ideas :D very much would like to see this too

cmstache
6th Dec 2013, 00:11
YAY!!! I was useful!!! :P

hirukaru
6th Dec 2013, 14:29
Added my response into the quote.

Good Idea... :thumb:

1.) When you are being healed by healing mist can you add some way of the allied players to know, like a flashing health indicator, or some kind of heart beat effect? They were saying that it's hard to tell if it's healing them or if it's just happening near them and they don't really want to stop in the middle ofcombat and think about it. Which makes sense.

Some sort of indication is indeed a great idea, (maby a mini map icon also?)

2.) Can you show another column that show the total amount of damage healed in the round end and/or in game scoreboard. It looks pretty lame when I have only 3000 damage with an AoE main attack because we are playing 3 reavers and I'm constantly spamming healing mist to counter the poison grenades. I must have healed well over 15k health one game in between all 3 allies, and there's really no indication on the scoreboard that I did anything other than a player noticing that the vamps did copious amounts of damage and still lost.

P.S. I do like the massive healing bonus in exp given. It can rack up pretty quick at +30exp for every 500 healed when you are healing 2+ people at once.

I agree that there should be a table like:
Damage - Healed - Score - K/D/A