PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you Eidos.

Jammer007
22nd Nov 2007, 00:05
Everything gone wrong in a game especially Co-Op. You will find in Kane and Lynch.

It's bad enough there are limited Co-Op games but to make us play split screen and to use Xbox360 Controllers is mean.

Where the programmers confused when they were coding the game and forgot which version they were developing? Will Eidos refund the money I lost buying this game?

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Harold23
22nd Nov 2007, 00:16
Everything gone wrong in a game especially Co-Op. You will find in Kane and Lynch.

It's bad enough there are limited Co-Op games but to make us play split screen and to use Xbox360 Controllers is mean.

Where the programmers confused when they were coding the game and forgot which version they were developing? Will Eidos refund the money I lost buying this game?

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Agree, I really hope that money they got for slapping that windows live tag on the box and limiting features to screw us was worth it. Some people actually do read up on things before they buy, not people like us who expect it to be a standard. Windows live isn't a standard at all, it's a big promotional marketing campaign ....er "scheme" to get more people into that useless console.

Then again this is $CI now, the same company that fist f**ked the Carmageddon series into oblivion.

Jammer007
22nd Nov 2007, 00:34
Agree, I really hope that money they got for slapping that windows live tag on the box and limiting features to screw us was worth it. Some people actually do read up on things before they buy, not people like us who expect it to be a standard. Windows live isn't a standard at all, it's a big promotional marketing campaign ....er "scheme" to get more people into that useless console.

Then again this is $CI now, the same company that fist f**ked the Carmageddon series into oblivion.

Yes. Same crap with Gears of War.

"LIVE = Crappy Multiplayer Cheap Console Port game"

fourzerotwo
22nd Nov 2007, 00:49
Isn't there already a topic on this? Made by you?

Jammer007
22nd Nov 2007, 01:09
Hi,

Yup. I'm sharing the good news to all fellow gamers. I think I should start more threads about this issue until they release a patch for this mistake.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

jaywalker2309
22nd Nov 2007, 10:41
Spamming the forums wont get you any closer to a solution, but just annoy us and other users.

XDogg
22nd Nov 2007, 13:11
I dont think they can patch it enough to please me, Maybe adding a Lan and internet play for co-op and putting it under multiplayer. May as well leave the split screen in single for those hardcore console fans

SpecSniper
22nd Nov 2007, 21:28
Nice to See Call of duty 4's Senior Programmer Fourzerotwo in this thread Good to see you man. Ive made a few posts at charlieoscardelta.com and youve been pretty helpful. Getting a little off topic here but if you keep on posting these threads your just going to piss off the moderators and take up there time with your *****ing. I Suggest you wait for the patch to come out when its done its done the more you complain about it the more your gonna take up eidos's time. Also The game in my opinion is great. Ive been a pc gamer for about 14 years now and was at hardcore peak when starcraft and hitman came out around 1994. I just wanna say be patient and the game will be patched otherwise you keep opening up threads on this for the same thing will just get them all locked and your account banned. If you think you can make a better game you better check the facts first because making a game is a "Team Effort" One that takes a couple dozen programers,level designers , artists and story designers. Id like to see you make a flash game let alone kane and lynch. Also im looking forward to the downloadble content guys and Kane and Lynch 2. Thanks alot eidos also will K&L2 have a new graphics engine?