PDA

View Full Version : (PC) K&L hangs every 3 seconds

Metzger 0528
21st Nov 2007, 06:50
Hello,

Just thought I'd ask around on the forums - I've sent off a message to Eidos support but I was wondering if anyone elese is having the same issue.

I've installed the game, got registered under Games For Windows Live and all (after almost going completely mad and bypassing my router because for god knows what reason it killed my internet connection whenever GFW tried to connect), and I've noticed that no matter what I do, the game hangs every 3 seconds for about a fraction of a second, in menus, movie sequences, and even in the game itself. I've tried resetting the game's settings, I've tried updating sound and video drivers, connecting to Windows Update to see if I missed anything, even tried rolling back my drivers up to two versions - nothing fixes the problem. If anyone else has had this same problem, were you able to fix it? I'll put up my basic specs here if it helps (all are currently using latest non-beta drivers)

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz
ATI Radeon X1950PRO 512MB
2GB RAM
Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 4
320GB Western Digital HDD
Windows XP Pro

Thanks!
-Metz

deezul
21st Nov 2007, 14:48
Exact same problem! It like stutters for a sec every few seconds even in menus.

Vista 32bit
dual core 3gz
2gb ram
Geforce 8600GTS

Let me know if you hear anything....this is unplayable!

Praetorius
21st Nov 2007, 17:06
Have you been able to get multiplayer working at all?

jaywalker2309
21st Nov 2007, 17:09
Exact same problem! It like stutters for a sec every few seconds even in menus.

Vista 32bit
dual core 3gz
2gb ram
Geforce 8600GTS

Let me know if you hear anything....this is unplayable!

Hello,

Just thought I'd ask around on the forums - I've sent off a message to Eidos support but I was wondering if anyone elese is having the same issue.

I've installed the game, got registered under Games For Windows Live and all (after almost going completely mad and bypassing my router because for god knows what reason it killed my internet connection whenever GFW tried to connect), and I've noticed that no matter what I do, the game hangs every 3 seconds for about a fraction of a second, in menus, movie sequences, and even in the game itself. I've tried resetting the game's settings, I've tried updating sound and video drivers, connecting to Windows Update to see if I missed anything, even tried rolling back my drivers up to two versions - nothing fixes the problem. If anyone else has had this same problem, were you able to fix it? I'll put up my basic specs here if it helps (all are currently using latest non-beta drivers)

ATI Radeon X1950PRO 512MB
2GB RAM
Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 4
320GB Western Digital HDD
Windows XP Pro

Thanks!
-Metz

Hey guys, definitely shouldnt be any issue on your hardware.

Vista users should make sure they've installed the `compatibility updates`
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938979 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938194 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940105

Then try again.

The X1900 i have in my machine runs the game great, definitely no pausing problems etc

deezul
21st Nov 2007, 18:35
have those..........i run bioshock and cod4 at 1280! Its not framerate really but like above a random pausing like every 3 seconds

Metzger 0528
21st Nov 2007, 22:00
Exactly - Even Hitman: Blood Money runs great on my machine, BioShock as well, at 1280x1024 - framerates are smooth, the game just pauses for a while every 3 seconds. Support responded - unfortunately they don't have an immediate solution, but they're gathering everything for their support department and should have a fix as soon as they get on it.

Mortadare
22nd Nov 2007, 03:10
So, I got the game, enjoyed the "learn to play" level greatly, story looks promising (story > graphics in my book, Crysis was such a pile of crap that I cheated just to see the end and hope it had some redeeming value, then I uninstalled it wanting back my time)

I have the same Frames Per Second becoming Minutes Per Frame, tried tweaking all my settings to highest, lowest, on, off, sound hardware on off (which just makes it sound like someone chewing on a mic when off).

I can play for a few minutes, then it is junk, menus I use the arrow keys to make sure I get to "exit" so I can play something else.

Ran the "Can you run this" on the Eidos website and got "opt" on all settings.

AMD 4400+ dualcore
Geforce 8600 GTS
2 gig ram
winXP SP2
700 gig free and so on.

I can understand no patch or support this weekend (thanksgiving in the states) but I am really close to contacting the company, demanding they accept the return and give me my money back so I can buy something that works.

All the Hitman games were so nice too, this makes me sad. :(

Metzger 0528
22nd Nov 2007, 04:19
There was a time when any product one purchased worked when the box was opened. That time has passed.

I wanted to give an update here, I've tried a number of additional things:

Disabling the ATI control panel in the system tray - no effect.
Disabling Creative's sound control panel in the system tray - no effect.
Disabling all instant messaging services - no effect.
Disabling printer monitoring service - no effect
Disabling virus scanning software - no effect.
Setting the game .exe file's affinity to one core - no effect.
Screaming - no effect.
Disabling miniature schnauzer - no effect.
Walking away - problem solved.

Seriously though, this is getting crazy. Eidos says they have no idea yet but hopefully they figure it out. I'm just about out of ideas.

By the way: I've noticed that the majority of people reporting the issue here and on other forums have one thing in common: the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 processor. That's going from memory though so don't quote me on that.

deezul
22nd Nov 2007, 04:34
There was a time when any product one purchased worked when the box was opened. That time has passed.

I wanted to give an update here, I've tried a number of additional things:

Disabling the ATI control panel in the system tray - no effect.
Disabling Creative's sound control panel in the system tray - no effect.
Disabling all instant messaging services - no effect.
Disabling printer monitoring service - no effect
Disabling virus scanning software - no effect.
Setting the game .exe file's affinity to one core - no effect.
Screaming - no effect.
Disabling miniature schnauzer - no effect.
Walking away - problem solved.

Seriously though, this is getting crazy. Eidos says they have no idea yet but hopefully they figure it out. I'm just about out of ideas.

By the way: I've noticed that the majority of people reporting the issue here and on other forums have one thing in common: the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 processor. That's going from memory though so don't quote me on that.

so they have no idea? greaaaaat. Mines an e6850

jaywalker2309
22nd Nov 2007, 10:30
So, I got the game, enjoyed the "learn to play" level greatly, story looks promising (story > graphics in my book, Crysis was such a pile of crap that I cheated just to see the end and hope it had some redeeming value, then I uninstalled it wanting back my time)

I have the same Frames Per Second becoming Minutes Per Frame, tried tweaking all my settings to highest, lowest, on, off, sound hardware on off (which just makes it sound like someone chewing on a mic when off).

I can play for a few minutes, then it is junk, menus I use the arrow keys to make sure I get to "exit" so I can play something else.

Ran the "Can you run this" on the Eidos website and got "opt" on all settings.

AMD 4400+ dualcore
Geforce 8600 GTS
2 gig ram
winXP SP2
700 gig free and so on.

I can understand no patch or support this weekend (thanksgiving in the states) but I am really close to contacting the company, demanding they accept the return and give me my money back so I can buy something that works.

All the Hitman games were so nice too, this makes me sad. :(
So u got to play the opening level okay? (just reading your first sentence gives that impression)

Did the stuttering then kick in after?

DevilDogDDS
22nd Nov 2007, 16:04
I am having the same problem with this game hangong every three seconds. I have unistalled and reinstalled, I have taken back the game and got a different copy to see if that works and still the same issue!

I picked up this game because i was gonna have some time to play it over the holiday and it is unplayable. I have gotten no response from Eidos support!

I run COD4 fine, I run Crysis fine. This is really ridiculous!

My System

Intel Core 2 Duo e6600
2 Gigs Corsair Dominator Ram
BFG Nvidia 7900GTX 512
Soundblaster X-FI extreme gaming
Windows XP Service pack 2

As with the other posters in Menu, Cinematic movies and game play it hangs up every 3 seconds.

Not what I expected from a game from Eidos:(

Mortadare
22nd Nov 2007, 17:57
So u got to play the opening level okay? (just reading your first sentence gives that impression)

Did the stuttering then kick in after?

No, the stuttering was there in the first level as well, so I exited out, tried again, and again, and again, and eventually I was lucky and it kicked in at the second level opening cutscene instead of during the first. It seems fairly random about when it decides to kick in. Sometimes it is right away, other times it is a couple minutes, but never more than about 10 or so.

I sprinted through most of it to try to cut down the time spent and memorized most of it so I could do it without the "Do this" tutorial.

nachobox
22nd Nov 2007, 20:03
By the way: I've noticed that the majority of people reporting the issue here and on other forums have one thing in common: the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 processor. That's going from memory though so don't quote me on that.I also have this same problem, and I also have an E6600 processor, running at 2.4ghz. I tried tabbing out and switching the program's affinity to single-processor, to no avail. Would really love to see this addressed in a patch, as I think the game is great and would hate to see so many others affected by this bug that makes the game unplayable on these machines.

Notably I installed the game on my second machine, a single-core AMD 3500+, and have seen no problems whatsoever.

Mortadare
22nd Nov 2007, 20:48
I also have this same problem, and I also have an E6600 processor, running at 2.4ghz. I tried tabbing out and switching the program's affinity to single-processor, to no avail. Would really love to see this addressed in a patch, as I think the game is great and would hate to see so many others affected by this bug that makes the game unplayable on these machines.

Notably I installed the game on my second machine, a single-core AMD 3500+, and have seen no problems whatsoever.

Isn't just Intel, I have an AMD64 X2 Dual core 4400+ @ 2.3ghz, get the same problem.

DevilDogDDS
23rd Nov 2007, 18:46
Does anyone have any idea yet what this problem is? I have seen alot of different forums with people having this issue. I unfortunately have had no reply from eisdos support.

Dr_Phaust
24th Nov 2007, 02:00
Yep I'm having the same problems, random pauses from the start. Just hit the nightclub section and the frame rates dropped to zero. I can't even move.

Most annoying seeing as Crysis and everything for that matter else runs 100%

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+, MMX, ~3.0GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS

Pissed off doesn't even begin to cover it. :mad2:

Rumon
24th Nov 2007, 02:44
Same problem here the game stutters every 3 seconds. This happens straight away as the game boots, its not very noticeable in the menu but if you move around the cursor you can tell and well in game of course you can tell sitting 10 foot away :(

Windows XP Pro SP2
Processor: Intel E6600 @ 3.5Ghz
Memory: 2048MB RAM @ 1000mhz
DirectX Version: Complete DirectX SDK (November 2007)
Card name: ATI Radeon HD 3870

Pninety
24th Nov 2007, 10:50
Hi, same problem for me...

i tried fiew things like update the driver of the Graphic card, motherboard, bios!!...directx, well i am tired of this.
I Think there is none to do but waiting for a patch from Eidos...:eek:

Geforce 8800 GTX ( shader 4.0)
3.2 GB RAM
Windows Vista

:whistle:

UncleLou
24th Nov 2007, 15:31
Same or similar problem here - the game is extremely jerky, especially noticable when turning around.

C2D E6750, 8800GTS 640 MB, 2GB, Vista.

Very clean system, latest drivers, Vista hotfixes, everything. Hitman: BM is silky-smooth, Crysis is perfectly playable, but K&L feels like I am back on my last PC.

MisterG
24th Nov 2007, 15:32
wait for a Patch or return it!

UncleLou
24th Nov 2007, 15:40
Well yes, these are the ultimate options. In the meantime, I hope someone has an idea, seeing how it seems to affect lots of people, whether on XP or Vista, and whether using Nvidia or ATi.

deezul
24th Nov 2007, 22:37
this game is borked and the devs don't seem to care

Dr_Phaust
24th Nov 2007, 23:04
wait for a Patch or return it!

Tried that ;) but the stores were quick to find out about the problems, thus displaying signs or taking the stance that
"It is a hardware issue with the PC and not the game itself, therefore the game isn't actually broken" so no, I couldn't get my money back, I'll be tapping Eidos for it instead.

**this game is borked and the devs don't seem to care**

This is also very true.

Pninety
25th Nov 2007, 10:40
Well guys, I found the perfect plugin for that game, with that no more bugg, or hangs every two seconds.
http://www.3week.net/bul/other/jack/images/jack_daniels.jpg

chip5541
25th Nov 2007, 14:25
I am Beta testing a game now (SoaSE) and I started having the same problem. Turns out I had my graphics set too high. Have you all tried lowering the graphic settings?
Go to lowest setting and work your way up.

Pninety
25th Nov 2007, 15:19
Have you all tried lowering the graphic settings?

Yep I tried with the lowest and the biggest graphic option, I feel that there is the same frame rate..., plus the hangs every two-three seconds.
I really don't thinks that's a question of hardware, guys here can run Crysis with no fps problem ...

DevilDogDDS
25th Nov 2007, 16:16
I am Beta testing a game now (SoaSE) and I started having the same problem. Turns out I had my graphics set too high. Have you all tried lowering the graphic settings?

I turned all the graphics to low and still hangs every 3 seconds:(

Rumon
25th Nov 2007, 16:33
I really don't think its because of having graphics settings too high as Pninety stated most of us are able to run games that are more demanding like Gears of war and Crysis. If it was because the graphics were set too high and your system cannot handle it the graphics/system would stutter, however it would no be consistent.

Thanks for the advice as some people may be having that problem but for most the game runs smooth on maxed out settings but its just simply lags ever 3 seconds.

My friend installed it on his system and his not having no problems the only difference in our systems are the motherboard and ram. We got the same CPU and graphics card

E6600
Radeon HD3870

nVIDIA nForce 680i SLi <his
Gigabyte 965P-DS4 <mine

Dr_Phaust
25th Nov 2007, 17:20

Yep, done all that.
Even with everything set on low or turned off I still can't move around in the nightclub and still getting the pauses as normal in the chapters before.

D0Z3R2K4
25th Nov 2007, 23:40
Just Add My 2 Cents - Having Exactly Same Issues..... :mad2:
My Specs

Vista 32 - SP1
Case - Coolermaster 832 (Nvidia Edition) With 9 120 mm Alu Fans
CPU - Q6600 Quad Core - Zalman 9700 LED Cooling
Ram - 3 GB Corsair Dominator 8500
Board - Asus Maximus Formula (intel X38)
GPU - Evga 8800 GTS 640 MB AC OC
Sound - Creative Xfi Fa1tality
Boot - 75 GB Raptor Boot Drives
Storage - 2+ TB Combined

Plays COD4,Crysis,Need For Speed Prostreet,

And Even Gives Over 10k Futuremark 06 - Non-Clocked

Settings Up And Settings Down Makes No Diffrence

Very Unhappy Customer :/

Might Have To Buy It PS3 - Instead :eek:

Rushgfx
26th Nov 2007, 13:02
nothing to add to all the storys above, I only subscribed to this forum to find a solution for the problem and in doing so i want to add a post to this topic, so that maybe a patch could FIX this constant stuttering problem.

thanks for readin.

jaywalker2309
26th Nov 2007, 13:43
We are reading all these.

We never experienced any `stuttering` issue during testing, compat testing or certification with MS.

Obviously trying to ascertain the cause of an issue when its not happening on our hardware (dual core/same GPU etc) makes it very hard diagnose and fix.

The more information you can give us the more things we can look into.

Ta

chip5541
26th Nov 2007, 14:06
Out of curiosity what name brand DVD drive are you using?

jaywalker2309
26th Nov 2007, 14:07
Out of curiosity what name brand DVD drive are you using?

Me?

chip5541
26th Nov 2007, 14:15
lol.. no everyone that is experiencing this issue. I think we had a similar issue with BM and it turned out to be a driver issue for a specific DVD drive.

Rumon
26th Nov 2007, 15:02
I'm using a Sony NEC Optiarc AD-7170S

DisturbedMR
26th Nov 2007, 15:09
I'm using a "Pioneer DVD-ROM DVD-115" and a "Plextor DVDR PX-755A"

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
ASUS P5K-E Wifi
MSI 8800GTS 640Mb
4Gb Corsair DDR2 XMS2
2x WD 2500KS 250Gb
X-Fi Soundcard but uninstalled at the moment due to problems with lots of games not starting up when drivers installed.

jaywalker2309
26th Nov 2007, 15:09
lol.. no everyone that is experiencing this issue. I think we had a similar issue with BM and it turned out to be a driver issue for a specific DVD drive.

Good point.

Theres a test people can do too, if they have the disc version.

Right click on Launcher.exe and select `Launch Analysis` This should perform a check. It should come back with no problems. Any issues then this will be highlighted by this test.

jaywalker2309
26th Nov 2007, 15:10
I'm using a "Pioneer DVD-ROM DVD-115" and a "Plextor DVDR PX-755A"

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
ASUS P5K-E Wifi
MSI 8800GTS 640Mb
4Gb Corsair DDR2 XMS2
2x WD 2500KS 250Gb
X-Fi Soundcard but uninstalled at the moment due to problems with lots of games not starting up when drivers installed.

Uninstalled? how? by just uninstalling drivers? or have you disabled the device fully in the Device Manager? (just thinking if its finding the device it could be getting confused by 2 sound devices and not knowing which one to use) - thinking out loud here :)

Dr_Phaust
26th Nov 2007, 16:17
Good point.

Theres a test people can do too, if they have the disc version.

Right click on Launcher.exe and select `Launch Analysis` This should perform a check. It should come back with no problems. Any issues then this will be highlighted by this test.

Done the test and it said all was fine and I've have a ATAPI DVD Player.

Juanlo
26th Nov 2007, 16:24
I have the same 3-5 seconds pause. Sound does not pause, only image freezes for half a second or less. Tested under Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit. No problems with other games. Pioneer DVR111L ATAPI player. BTW, the game has told me a couple of times to put original disk and not an image, the disk is original. After ejecting it reads the DVD well. Those stupid (but neccesary) copy protections cause too much trouble.

The game should have the option to use the Live Gamertag for authentication instead of the DVD check.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6, 4 Gb, GeForce 8800GTX with 169.12 driver and Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty.

DisturbedMR
26th Nov 2007, 16:25
Uninstalled? how? by just uninstalling drivers? or have you disabled the device fully in the Device Manager? (just thinking if its finding the device it could be getting confused by 2 sound devices and not knowing which one to use) - thinking out loud here :)

Well at the moment i installed it again and it seems to be working fine(the soundcard that is , not the game ;) ) , it has something to do with the latest driver package(s) Creative released.Now i let Vista install the device and it's okay.
I disabled it in device manager before , i know it's not smart to keep 2 audiodevices working at the same time(conflicts etc...) , have been trying lots of things :mad2:

schwiet
26th Nov 2007, 19:46
Hi,

same problem here - but i solved the problem! I just disconnected my keyboard from usb and connected it to PS/2 and K&L does not hang anymore...

My keyboard is a Cherry eVolution Stream, which is yours? Try disconnecting all USB-Devices and look, if it helps... probably changing usb-keyboard setup in bios solves the problem?

sntiex
26th Nov 2007, 19:53
hello folks,

i´m a developer from germany and have exatly the same issue (stuttering)
on my Desktopbox. The following things i tried to get a difference:

- played around with video and sound settings
- played around with the main.cfg (both)
- deinstalled my sounddriver
- installed older gfx-driver
- changed from xp to vista
- did some traces with ollydbg (nothing really interessting happened)
- unmounted my ext3 partitions
- updated every driver i´ve found
- forced to window mode to have a look at the performancemonitor (when it begin to stutter, my cpuload goes to 2 - 4% Ö.ö)

- installed it on my notebook... and then.. boom.. it works Ö.Ö not perfekt.. cause my notebook is old as hell.. but the stuttering was gone.

here are my specs:

Desktop:

CPU Type = DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2000 MHz (10 x 200) 3800+
Motherboard = MSI K9N Neo v1.0 (MS-7260)
Chipset = nVIDIA nForce 550, AMD Hammer
BIOS Type = AMI (06/12/07)
GPU = Radeon X1600 Series (256 MB)
SOUND = Realtek ALC883 @ nVIDIA nForce 550 (MCP55)
DVD RAM = LG (an old one)

Laptop:

CPU Type = Mobile Intel Pentium M, 1400 MHz (14 x 100)
Motherboard = 4321 8765
Chipset = Intel Odem i855PM-333
BIOS Type = Phoenix (10/31/03)
GPU = ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9600/9700(Omega 3.8.360) (64 MB)
SOUND = Cirrus Logic CS4299 @ Intel 82801DBM ICH4-M - AC'97 Audio
DVD RAM = Don´t know
I will take some hardware from work to test tomorrow, and see if something will happen

- Nvidia Geforce 7600
- various DVD drives (sony, plextor, lg)
maybe a soundcard, if my hardwareguy have a nice day ^^

but if the problem realy lays in the optical drive section, i bet it is a securerom problem

so friends, i hope this will help a little, cause it hurts me when i look at the k&l dvd and can´t play it :)

good luck... Tino

Vice
26th Nov 2007, 20:07
Hi,

same problem here - but i solved the problem! I just disconnected my keyboard from usb and connected it to PS/2 and K&L does not hang anymore...

My keyboard is a Cherry eVolution Stream, which is yours? Try disconnecting all USB-Devices and look, if it helps...

he has a point i removed my saitek aclipse board, and the freezing every three seconds stops, all we need now is a fix or a spare keyboard that works:) .

good job mate

sntiex
26th Nov 2007, 20:10
yeah..

20 beers for you schwiet.. IT WORKS!! :)

but the stuttering starts again when i replug my keyboard (seems only be the keyboard)

i try it with a ps2..

seems we have a direction now guys :DD

later i play a bit with the usb settings in the bios

Takai29
26th Nov 2007, 20:39
I'll throw up my info;

AMD X2 4200+ (Dual Core)
2GB DDR2-800 RAM
nVidia 8600 GT OC GDDR3 256MB PCI-E Video
LG DVD+/-RW

My experience is the same with settings both at max and min and here are the details;

Errors: none
Ocurrance: frequently (randomly consistent)

It first happened on the opening level when climbing onto the dumpster to jump the wall, my framerate dropped to 1 frame per 4.85 seconds, even pressing ESC to get to the menu to quit I experienced this 4.85 second render lag, and had to hard reboot my system.

The problem presented in the same area 4 or 5 times in a row, after about the 4th or 5th reboot of my system, it actually went away and didn't present until the level with the pagota (where you're trading Yamomato's daughter) it did the same thing after clearing the scene and running up the stairs to the highway, 4 or 5 reboots yielded the same result, the problem went away.

Then ocurred again in the prison level, I've tried rebooting numerous times and the problem will not subside.

Things I have tried;

- Uninstalling & Re-loading the game
- Disabling ALL unnecessary windows services
- No other applications running (including virus-scan which was disabled, including the auto-protect)
- No adware or malware systems running
- Tried installing a no-cd patch to eliminate the DVD drive from the equation, same problem presented at the same points
- When the problem first comes up, if I run away from the area where it started, the problem goes away and framerates go back to normal, soon as I re-enter the general area of where it started, my framerate goes back to 1 frame every 4.85 seconds, if I spend too much time in that area, the problem will no longer disappear even if I go to another area on that map.

Drivers: Realtek onboard sound (latest drivers), latest (Nov 6/07) nVidia upgraded as part of my debugging process.

DisturbedMR
26th Nov 2007, 20:42
Hi,

My keyboard is a Cherry eVolution Stream, which is yours? Try disconnecting all USB-Devices and look, if it helps... probably changing usb-keyboard setup in bios solves the problem?

Unplugged my USB keyboard and the stuttering stopped immediately.
Only one small problem...i can't move without a keyboard. :scratch:

Takai29
26th Nov 2007, 20:45
Wow that's an interesting thing to try! I'm definitely going to try it, if that's the case it could mean a bug with the chipset driver interface within the game. Never heard of a game having an issue like that before!

I'm curious, what chipsets do your mainboards have?

moerl
26th Nov 2007, 20:54
I've been following this thread religiously since I found it yesterday, as I've had the exact same issue, and still do.

My system:
Asus P5K Deluxe Wi-Fi/AP mobo
E6600
8800GTS 640MB
2GB RAM
Vista 32-bit

Everything's running at stock speeds. As we've discovered though, our hardware is not necessarily the problem. Turns out it's got something to do with USB :)

At least anyone who's tried that suggestion so far has come back with a positive result. But the main problem remains: if you unplug the keyboard, you can have a great stutter-free experience in K&L, if you plan to stay in one place :)

I think I'll try to find a USB to PS/2 serial converter and try to plug my keyboard in using the serial port. I don't even know if my mobo still has a serial port.. but it should. Oh btw, I have an Eclipse Saitek II keyboard.

My mobo is based on Intel's P35 chipset.

UPDATE
I coudln't find a USB-PS/2 converter, so no go on that experiment. I have not tried unplugging my keyboard to see if the stuttering disappears yet.

UPDATE 2
I just unplugged my keyboard, started the game, and boom. NOT ONE STUTTER. We're really onto something here. I thought I was being clever and tried plugging the keyboard back in, and using a different USB port, while already in the game, and well, the stuttering started the second I plugged the keyboard back in. I've never heard of such a problem before, ever.. pretty damn strange.

Takai29
26th Nov 2007, 21:07
I'm curious; there is a line in the main.ini file have you guys removed the line that says:

UseGameController

-- Prior to this, if I loaded the game it would completely lockup after pressing 'Space' at the load screen. Once I removed that line, the lockups ceased. Wondering if this 'usb' issue has something to do with a controller interface bug due to the interfacing with Microsoft's XBOX style controller. Thinking maybe once in a while the game 'glitches' and starts trying to load up/look for or otherwise access this controller if its not present and thus framerate drops.

Some friends I've talked to that aren't experiencing this, all have the controller, and when they unhooked it and tried going keyboard/mouse began experiencing this. :) Just decided to have them do some testing for me ... That's right, use your friends!

DisturbedMR
26th Nov 2007, 21:10
I think I'll try to find a USB to PS/2 serial converter and try to plug my keyboard in using the serial port. I don't even know if my mobo still has a serial port.. but it should. Oh btw, I have an Eclipse Saitek II keyboard.

My mobo is based on Intel's P35 chipset.

Your motherboard has 1 PS/2 connection , i have the same model.
I found an old converter lying around so i can at least start playing one of these days.

moerl
26th Nov 2007, 21:31
I'm curious; there is a line in the main.ini file have you guys removed the line that says:

UseGameController

-- Prior to this, if I loaded the game it would completely lockup after pressing 'Space' at the load screen. Once I removed that line, the lockups ceased. Wondering if this 'usb' issue has something to do with a controller interface bug due to the interfacing with Microsoft's XBOX style controller. Thinking maybe once in a while the game 'glitches' and starts trying to load up/look for or otherwise access this controller if its not present and thus framerate drops.

Some friends I've talked to that aren't experiencing this, all have the controller, and when they unhooked it and tried going keyboard/mouse began experiencing this. :) Just decided to have them do some testing for me ... That's right, use your friends!
So what's the bottom line here? If you remove that line from main.ini, can you play the game without the stutters? Or do you still get them?

Takai29
26th Nov 2007, 21:32
So what's the bottom line here? If you remove that line from main.ini, can you play the game without the stutters? Or do you still get them?

Well, I have the line removed and get the stutters, but I'm wondering if everyone getting the stutters has removed that line? (I removed it as I couldn't get the game to even load without a controller with that line in the main.ini)

Curious to see if people leave it in (that are able to load the game and are NOT using the controller) are they still getting the framerate drop?

Edit: The friends I had go keyboard/mouse didn't have that line in their ini to even remove, so not sure why it showed up in my ini.

Rumon
26th Nov 2007, 22:31
ah brilliant well hopefully we'll get a fix i unplugged my saiteck eclipse usb keyboard and the stuttering stopped

Metzger 0528
26th Nov 2007, 22:40
I also have a Saitek Eclipse keyboard - I'm going to try and switch it to the PS/2 connector and see if that works, like everyone else. What a goofy bug, if that's really the problem. A game conflicting with a basic keyboard? Wow. The only special things this has on it is volume controls, really...oh, and it lights up. Maybe the game is incompatible with the brand of LEDs Saitek uses :nut:

Well, hopefully, if this is the problem, support can come up with a solution.

Vinkel
26th Nov 2007, 22:40
My system config:

Windows XP Pro 32Bit

Intel C2D E6600 @ 2.4GHz
4GB RAM (4x1GB DDR2 PC6400 Corsair Twin)
2x74GB WD Raptor (Raid - Stripe) - For boot+game
Asus P5W DH Deluxe I975X
768MB BFG 8800GTX
16x Pioneer DVR-111D

Logitech Cordless diNovo Edge Bluetooth

Logitech MX Revolution Laser Cordless

I had the same stutter problem as all of you guys, and i've just plugged in my old CYCON PS2 keyboard, and now the stutter is gone :D

I have not edited my main.ini file, so i have the line:
"
UseGameController
GamePadMode 1
"

Hope this info can help in the quest to get usb-keyboard to work (wired or cordless)

For now i'll have the old PS2 Keyboard not far from me..

Cheers

D0Z3R2K4
26th Nov 2007, 23:17
I Have A Normal Micro$oft USB Keyboard, G15 Keyboard, G7 Mouse, Habu Mouse And A Logitech MX Revolotion All USB!!! Guess I'm Screwed :mad2: = I Did Try An Adapter On The Keyboards The G15 Wouldnt Even Come To Life. The Micro$oft USB Keyboard Did Work But Didn't Solve Any Issues. I Still have The DT's !! I Also Unplugged Everything USB - Nope Still No Luck :mad2: :scratch: - Going To try It On My Laptop - Its A Dual Core But Has An ATi X2300 Not A Great Card But It Also Can Play COD4 - I Cant Und£r$tand Why $o Many Company$ Ru$h Out The $oftwar£ B£for£ It$ Fin$h£d :p

Ohh As For Optical Drives

1 Sata Pioneer DVD-RW
1 Pata Pioneer DVD-RW

Dr_Phaust
26th Nov 2007, 23:35
well it be sods law that this doesn't work for me. I still can't move around in the nightclub.

:lol:

Metzger 0528
27th Nov 2007, 00:41
The problem isn't with all USB keyboards apparently - My keyboard is a Saitek Eclipse, not an Eclipse II, sorry for the mistake - but just with certain ones. My Eclipse won't work when hooked up with a PS/2 adapter so I loaded up an old behemoth Logitech multimedia keyboard, and hooked that up through USB, and the stutter is gone, completely. A temporary fix, of course, but like some others have said, at least it solves the issue for some of us. I wonder if there are mice or other peripherals than keyboards that are causing the issue as well.

Skelter_Trucido
27th Nov 2007, 01:12
The problem isn't with all USB keyboards apparently - My keyboard is a Saitek Eclipse, not an Eclipse II, sorry for the mistake - but just with certain ones. My Eclipse won't work when hooked up with a PS/2 adapter so I loaded up an old behemoth Logitech multimedia keyboard, and hooked that up through USB, and the stutter is gone, completely. A temporary fix, of course, but like some others have said, at least it solves the issue for some of us. I wonder if there are mice or other peripherals than keyboards that are causing the issue as well.

I also have a Saitek Eclipse (red led:) ) as soon as i unplugged it, problem solved. so i guess i have to take out the old dusty ps/2 keyboard...are there usb/ps/2 convertors out there, would the lights still work? i hope they come out with a patch to fix this soon.

Takai29
27th Nov 2007, 01:47
I think we found our cause :)

I have the Saitek Eclipse II USB keyboard as well (I keep mine set to blue ;) ).

It seems majority of the people having this issue are all using Saitek or other higher end keyboards. Which lends to the possibility it has issues with 'specific' keyboards.

Has anyone with the Saitek Eclipse II keyboard plugged it in using a USB -> PS/2 adapter and had any measure of success or is switching to a PS/2 keyboard all together the only solution at this time?

DevilDogDDS
27th Nov 2007, 03:28
I also have a Saitek eclipse. When i unplugged it the stuttering stopped.. The weird thing is I have the previous saitek eclipse version as well and when i plugged that one in I didnt get any stuttering so at least i can finaly play.

moerl
27th Nov 2007, 06:00
Wow.. well we've got a ton of confirmations here. The keyboard, hooked up via USB, seems to be the issue. And then only *some* keyboards at that.. what the hell?

I don't have a second keyboard lying around and I also don't have a USB to PS/2 converter, so I guess I'm still out of luck. But hey, at least we've nailed the issue down.

I'm still surprised though.. how would anyone think to unplug the damn keyboard to test this? This must have been a pretty crazy stroke of luck..

chip5541
27th Nov 2007, 06:19
Wow that's an interesting thing to try! I'm definitely going to try it, if that's the case it could mean a bug with the chipset driver interface within the game. Never heard of a game having an issue like that before!

I'm curious, what chipsets do your mainboards have?

Actually pacific Storm also had this issue although it was the joystick and not the keyboard.

MrWoo
27th Nov 2007, 06:39
lol, so sorry for your woes peeps. I bought the game, installed it, and found that in order to do coop, I had to have a pc360 or pc3 console to play it. lol, sorry, I am a pc gamer, not a console gamer, and I use a mouse, not a gamepad. And as a pc gamer, playing a game made in the year 2007, I do not play splitscreen on my pc360.

I bought it at bestbuy, and they bought it back 2 days later.

I had no problems running the game on my setup:
e6600
evga 8800gtx
4gb ram
intel 975xbx2 mobo
logitech g5 usb
enermax aurora usb keyboard

I will tell my bud about the usb issue, as he hangs 3 secs, and has a saitek kb. Here are 2 possible fixes that I have used in the past for different things related to usb.

First is a registry fix. Be sure to backup the value before you change it if it exists already.

; Increase the USB Polling Interval
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Class\Usb\0000]
"IdleEnable"=dword:00000001

And next is a different sort of tool to do the same thing. It changes the usb driver if I recall correctly. Here is the link.
http://majorgeeks.com/USB_Mouserate_Switcher_d4469.html

Good luck with this game.
MrWoo

rwDesign
27th Nov 2007, 07:21
Yes i think its realy time for a patch (excelent work 3 days after German release)
This 50 bucks expensive piece of **** woun´t run on my pc

AMD Athlon X2 64bit 4000+
4 GB RAM
G-Force 9500 GS
Windows XP 32bit

Game runs to first loadsequence then it hangs extreamly.

Juanlo
27th Nov 2007, 09:53
Same issue with my G15 keyboard

jaywalker2309
27th Nov 2007, 11:05
Hmm very interesting. All our keyboards here are a mixture of PS/2 and USB.

We have some logitech G11's and they not having any issues.

Will see if can find a G15 keyboard and check it out here and see if get same issue. If we do THEN we have a basis for finding a game based fix. Its almost certainly the drivers used for these devices which is causing a clash with the game in some way.

chrisk
27th Nov 2007, 13:38
I'm experiencing the same issues and I'm running on a Dell Dimension E520 with the Dell Keyboard.

I'm running on Vista Home Premium Edition
Intel Core 2 Duo 4300 1.80ghz
2046 Mo of RAM
GeForce 8600 GTS

only USB ports to plug my keyboard.

and I'd love to have a clue.

jaywalker2309
27th Nov 2007, 13:45
I'm experiencing the same issues and I'm running on a Dell Dimension E520 with the Dell Keyboard.

I'm running on Vista Home Premium Edition
Intel Core 2 Duo 4300 1.80ghz
2046 Mo of RAM
GeForce 8600 GTS

only USB ports to plug my keyboard.

and I'd love to have a clue.

Next you'll be telling me it has no floppy drive.

Gotta love Dell for assuming it doesnt need somethings :(

Takai29
27th Nov 2007, 13:47
Hmm very interesting. All our keyboards here are a mixture of PS/2 and USB.

We have some logitech G11's and they not having any issues.

Will see if can find a G15 keyboard and check it out here and see if get same issue. If we do THEN we have a basis for finding a game based fix. Its almost certainly the drivers used for these devices which is causing a clash with the game in some way.

Jay, if I might make a suggestion ... It seems the problem presents more with the Saitek Eclipse II keyboards (as we've seen in this thread, a lot of the people posting with the problem are using this keyboard), testing with this particular keyboard may also yield the ability re-produce the issue.

The other challenge is as you said, driver related.

Some products here do not have driver downloads as they use either a driver that is in the list already in Windows (gameport-connected products) or use a driver that Windows installs for you when they are plugged in (USB-connected products).

No Drivers Available

No Drivers Available

That's from the Saitek website. The Eclipse II doesn't have re-distributable drivers. It uses the native Windows driver which means upgrading drivers and such is generally not viable since the only driver you could really 'upgrade' would be the USB host driver, which is rarely ever updated, Microsoft doesn't usually supply these drivers (they support generic native windows drivers), the mainboard manufacturers don't even supply these drivers, they're usually bundled into the mainboard driver disk but provided by the chipset manufacturer (VIA, Intel, SIS, etc) and much like Creative Labs ... (much to our dismay), rarely produce maintence releases to fix bugs, the only one I've seen that actually does is nVidia with their nForce chipsets (kudos nVidia!)

:D

jaywalker2309
27th Nov 2007, 14:00
Does the Saitek keyboards have lots of extra functions on them

I know the Logitech G15 has a clock and links to outlook and all that kinda thing displayed on an LCD screen ON the keyboard..

Takai29
27th Nov 2007, 14:14
Does the Saitek keyboards have lots of extra functions on them

I know the Logitech G15 has a clock and links to outlook and all that kinda thing displayed on an LCD screen ON the keyboard..

Basic multi-media functions ... Play/Pause, and Volume Control. That's about it, nothing extensively fancy. What makes them so good is the product quality (ok and the cool glowy LED's too).

DisturbedMR
27th Nov 2007, 14:41
I'm using a Logitech UltraX Media Keyboard.
Media button , Play/pause , Mute , Favorites , E-mail , WWW and the normal keys off course :)

Juanlo
27th Nov 2007, 15:03
Basic multi-media functions ... Play/Pause, and Volume Control. That's about it, nothing extensively fancy. What makes them so good is the product quality (ok and the cool glowy LED's too).

G15 is more than this, I can see FRAPS on the LCD, and display CPU/memory usage, network throughput, TeamSpeak status... all while gaming. Is a very cool device.

schwiet
27th Nov 2007, 15:43
Cherry eVolution Stream, which has only volume controls...

Takai29
27th Nov 2007, 15:54
G15 is more than this, I can see FRAPS on the LCD, and display CPU/memory usage, network throughput, TeamSpeak status... all while gaming. Is a very cool device.

Ya, I used to have one :) They're great keyboards, but my preference is for a more trimmed down keyboard. I don't use a lot of the multifunction features on my keyboard, mainly b/c I have multiple computers running so to optimize game performance I only run the game on my rig; Teamspeak, MSN, web etc I have going on my 2nd or 3rd systems. :)

I like the Eclipse keyboards b/c they've got good weight so during those times when you're really button mashing you don't have to worry about the keyboard shifting around, and the keystrokes on it have a very smooth feel. :)

Skelter_Trucido
27th Nov 2007, 17:26
lol, keyboards are sweet and all, but kane and lynch is even sweeter:nut:
I'm just playing with an old dusty ps/2 keyboard for now until this is fixed

Keir
27th Nov 2007, 18:20
Sorry to hear so many of you have had the problem and thanks for people's into this. I am tracking this thread and passing it on to production and dev guys, so I hope to either bring a fix or news on a potential patch soon.

In the mean time, not that I will officially encourage people to mess with their registry, but has anyone had a chance to look at MrWoo's suggested fixes below?

lol, so sorry for your woes peeps. I bought the game, installed it, and found that in order to do coop, I had to have a pc360 or pc3 console to play it. lol, sorry, I am a pc gamer, not a console gamer, and I use a mouse, not a gamepad. And as a pc gamer, playing a game made in the year 2007, I do not play splitscreen on my pc360.

I bought it at bestbuy, and they bought it back 2 days later.

I had no problems running the game on my setup:
e6600
evga 8800gtx
4gb ram
intel 975xbx2 mobo
logitech g5 usb
enermax aurora usb keyboard

I will tell my bud about the usb issue, as he hangs 3 secs, and has a saitek kb. Here are 2 possible fixes that I have used in the past for different things related to usb.

First is a registry fix. Be sure to backup the value before you change it if it exists already.

And next is a different sort of tool to do the same thing. It changes the usb driver if I recall correctly. Here is the link.

Good luck with this game.
MrWoo

Takai29
27th Nov 2007, 18:38

I'll definitely give the registry change a shot. I'm wary of changing my the mouse polling rates, I've had some really whacky things happen when I've done this previously lol. Did this on one of my other systems and since I did it randomly the mouse will just shoot off in a direction all of its own :rolleyes:

I'll let ya'll know the results of my testing with the registry change though :)

Keir
27th Nov 2007, 18:45
I'll definitely give the registry change a shot. I'm wary of changing my the mouse polling rates, I've had some really whacky things happen when I've done this previously lol. Did this on one of my other systems and since I did it randomly the mouse will just shoot off in a direction all of its own :rolleyes:

I'll let ya'll know the results of my testing with the registry change though :)

OK, alternatively, if you're not confident with messing with the registry, give me a couple of days to chase this up for you.

Takai29
27th Nov 2007, 19:35
OK, alternatively, if you're not confident with messing with the registry, give me a couple of days to chase this up for you.

No worries, I used to work at IGN so I'm no game noob -- The game is great, and I dont mind killing time for a while in another game ... or (can't believe I'm going to say this) ... actually leave my desk and go out ... (omg I said it! Yes, I might leave my home!!) :whistle:

overthehill
27th Nov 2007, 20:07
I'll just chuck in my 5 cents as well :p

I have the same problem, and unplugging the keyboard did stop the problem, but I am unable to switch over to a PS2 as my computer has none :( My "spare" keyboard is a Saitek 1 and (you guessed it) my main keyboard is a Saitek 2 :lol:

I have not tried that registry change, as i sort of think it refers to the mouse polling? and this seems to be a keyboard problem? anyway, I am running a quad core and a 8800GTX as well and await a solution (hopefully)

DevilDogDDS
27th Nov 2007, 20:14
I'll just chuck in my 5 cents as well :p

I have the same problem, and unplugging the keyboard did stop the problem, but I am unable to switch over to a PS2 as my computer has none :( My "spare" keyboard is a Saitek 1 and (you guessed it) my main keyboard is a Saitek 2 :lol:

I have not tried that registry change, as i sort of think it refers to the mouse polling? and this seems to be a keyboard problem? anyway, I am running a quad core and a 8800GTX as well and await a solution (hopefully)

Hey Over,

My spare was a Saitek 1 as well and beleive it or not it works.. It seems to be the eclipse 2 that is having the issue so use the Eclipse 1 in the meantime and you should be able to play.

DD

Metzger 0528
27th Nov 2007, 22:26
My keyboard is a Saitek Eclipse, not an Eclipse II, and I get the stutter when using it, so the issue is present for at least some first-generation Eclipse keyboards. Support e-mailed me back after all of us have discussed this and found a temporary fix with the following to say:

"Try lowering the settings."

What settings?

That's a very broad response and while I'm not angry that I got it, I'm baffled that the response itself was so general. What settings are we referring to here?

I could lower my sound settings, or my video settings, or open up my cell phone's settings menu and lower a few options there, or I could change the settings on my microwave so it cooks slower...perhaps they mean lowering the settings on my thermostat? I don't really want to, if that's the case. That wouldn't fix the keyboard issues. Actually, that would create a new issue of it being too cold in my house.

I'm not angry or anything, I just found it a bit funny. It's nice to see moderators paying attention here though - hopefully support will catch up.

Keir
27th Nov 2007, 22:39
My keyboard is a Saitek Eclipse, not an Eclipse II, and I get the stutter when using it, so the issue is present for at least some first-generation Eclipse keyboards. Support e-mailed me back after all of us have discussed this and found a temporary fix with the following to say:

"Try lowering the settings."

What settings?

That's a very broad response and while I'm not angry that I got it, I'm baffled that the response itself was so general. What settings are we referring to here?

I could lower my sound settings, or my video settings, or open up my cell phone's settings menu and lower a few options there, or I could change the settings on my microwave so it cooks slower...perhaps they mean lowering the settings on my thermostat? I don't really want to, if that's the case. That wouldn't fix the keyboard issues. Actually, that would create a new issue of it being too cold in my house.

I'm not angry or anything, I just found it a bit funny. It's nice to see moderators paying attention here though - hopefully support will catch up.

Haha, fair play.

Maximising or minimising the sound hardware acceleration in your dxdiag has solved problems for a few people, but I'm thinking it is your keyboard so if this doesn't help (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=73503) please bear with me, it's late over here now, but I'll chase it up first thing tomorrow and see if I can get a more helpful response.

Takai29
27th Nov 2007, 22:54
Hey guys,

For those of you that have gotten around this issue; can you post up what you've done? I'd like to add it all to the sticky so that we can keep the 'resolutions' so to speak in one place for people to find easily, and that way we can keep discussing it here in the mean time until a perm. fix is found.

Metzger 0528
27th Nov 2007, 23:16
I was able to solve the problem by plugging in a different keyboard and unplugging the Eclipse. Using PS/2 adapters to change the keyboard to a PS/2 didn't help - the keyboard doesn't work unless it's hooked up to USB, at least for me. I unpacked an old, dirty, loud Logitech multimedia keyboard, plugged that into the USB port, and it worked like a charm - no more stutters.

So essentially, plugging in a different keyboard and making sure the one causing the issue is unplugged fixed it for me.

overthehill
28th Nov 2007, 12:20
Yes, both versions of the saitek cause the problem with me, i don't have ps2 ports so I can't change to a spare one of those, I might have an older usb keyboard so i can check that later. No other issues re sound/graphics. In my case it is definitely the keyboard that causes it.

It's a weird one for sure, :confused: maybe the saitek's draw a bit too much power from the usb ports?

Oh, and no surprise that support are not clued up :rolleyes: I worked for a major company, and when we found a problem (either by ourselves in r&d or when somebody else told us) we had to fill out 4 separate forms before we could get the "fix" written onto the servers for support to read :mad2:

I actually played the game for a while with the stutter, just to see if it would magically fix itself and unfortunately it doesn't.

ah well, hopefully this will be sorted soon. :D

edit:

Update - I plugged in a cheap Canyon usb keyboard, the problem was not in the menu's but was in the game :(

GlassComb
28th Nov 2007, 15:04
Solution found for my computer.
I do not have a USB mouse or keyboard (both running through PS2), I could also not play the game at all due to stuttering the first time I ran it, then it simply wouldn't get past the first screen where it tells me I have logged onto LIVE.
I removed all USB devices (printer and Wireless internet). It now works fine and have just spent the last couple of hours playing!
The bad news is... the games just 'allright I supose'.

jaywalker2309
28th Nov 2007, 15:14
Solution found for my computer.
I do not have a USB mouse or keyboard (both running through PS2), I could also not play the game at all due to stuttering the first time I ran it, then it simply wouldn't get past the first screen where it tells me I have logged onto LIVE.
I removed all USB devices (printer and Wireless internet). It now works fine and have just spent the last couple of hours playing!
The bad news is... the games just 'allright I supose'.

Alright you suppose? bah :) hehe

Nah just glad you got it working. Thanks for the update. Curious as to why USB is causing such issues for y'all. We are mostly on USB down here too.

Takai29
28th Nov 2007, 17:10
Alright you suppose? bah :) hehe

Nah just glad you got it working. Thanks for the update. Curious as to why USB is causing such issues for y'all. We are mostly on USB down here too.

The even stranger thing is some people who have the keyboards we're all experiencing issues with, are reporting that the game runs fine!

That suggests it isn't a problem with the keyboard(s) necessarily so much as a problem with the middleware (drivers/chipsets) between the game and the keyboards.

Finguz
28th Nov 2007, 18:02
The even stranger thing is some people who have the keyboards we're all experiencing issues with, are reporting that the game runs fine!

That suggests it isn't a problem with the keyboard(s) necessarily so much as a problem with the middleware (drivers/chipsets) between the game and the keyboards.

The problem is the game, plain and simple. All the other games I have run without a hiccup. This game lurches around every few seconds because it has not been properly tested and even worse is the amount of time people are still having to wait for a worthwhile response from the devs.

My copy of this debacle is back in the shop.

prefix
29th Nov 2007, 04:27
I fixed it, for vista and XP users go into Device maneger and disable Human Interface Device.

-prefix

moerl
29th Nov 2007, 11:08
I fixed it, for vista and XP users go into Device maneger and disable Human Interface Device.

-prefix
I love you. That fixed it for me. I had FOUR human interface devices.. only two of which I could disable. Tried the first, turned out that killed my mouse, lol, so I just went back using the keyboard and reenabled it. Tried the second one that I could disable, checked if the keyboard and mouse were fine, and lo and behold, all was good. I started up the game, and BOOM, everything worked!

I've been playing all night. I gotta say Kane & Lynch is better than I had some of the not so great reviews try to tell me. It's far from perfect, but it's not even close to as bad as some people out there make it out to be. Very enjoyable!

Pninety
29th Nov 2007, 12:55

-prefix

:D working for me

THANKS YOU!

overthehill
29th Nov 2007, 14:18
5 devices for me, disabled the last one and it worked :D there does not seem to be any real reference to anything specific in the settings, and it does not stop any other usb device on my pc working :confused:

either way who cares as it worked. :)

I wonder will "fingus" go back to the shop now? :lol: after all, he took the trouble of registering here to tell us all. :whistle:

Takai29
29th Nov 2007, 19:02

-prefix

Adding to the sticky! I prefix, I think there's some gamers now willing to bare your children ... not me though, you're not pretty enough. :)

prefix
29th Nov 2007, 19:10
:D working for me

THANKS YOU!

np :)

Rumon
30th Nov 2007, 02:32
yes it worked for me too
thanks prefix :thumbsup:

Skelter_Trucido
30th Nov 2007, 04:39
thanks a lot prefix, that saved me a lot of switching keyboards:)

the only drawback is that it disables the multimedia buttons on the keyboard :/ oh well

Philljc
30th Nov 2007, 08:14
I have like 15 devices, which ones do I disable?

Maxx_Fire
30th Nov 2007, 13:04
I have like 15 devices, which ones do I disable?

It will be a case of trial and error Philljc, from my experience you would be best to start from the bottom of the list and work your way up.

the only drawback is that it disables the multimedia buttons on the keyboard :/ oh well

Thats what the extra HID's are for, the 'extra' features on your keyboard/mouse/joystick/wheel etc etc so this will work to get around the issue but it's not a permanent solution.

One thing this discovery does do though is possibly point the finger at the 360 control pads... I'm wondering if the 360 pads have 'extra' features that the game is polling for constantly... If anyone who is having this issue would like to experiment and plug in a 360 pad once the game is running and see if the game will pick up on the pad? Most PC games poll once at startup for pads, if you plug them in afterwards the game doesn't care and you will have to restart the game to get it to recognise it... hmmm... It's a hunch at this point is all! :D

Confirmed, you can insert a 360 pad whilst the game is running and the game picks up on it, so it looks like this issue is GFW LIVE! related as I would imagine it's this which is looking for the 360 pad...

If someone can find a way to stop K&L/GFW checking for the 360 pad then a solution could be born! :D

Takai29
1st Dec 2007, 01:00
It will be a case of trial and error Philljc, from my experience you would be best to start from the bottom of the list and work your way up.

Thats what the extra HID's are for, the 'extra' features on your keyboard/mouse/joystick/wheel etc etc so this will work to get around the issue but it's not a permanent solution.

One thing this discovery does do though is possibly point the finger at the 360 control pads... I'm wondering if the 360 pads have 'extra' features that the game is polling for constantly... If anyone who is having this issue would like to experiment and plug in a 360 pad once the game is running and see if the game will pick up on the pad? Most PC games poll once at startup for pads, if you plug them in afterwards the game doesn't care and you will have to restart the game to get it to recognise it... hmmm... It's a hunch at this point is all! :D

Confirmed, you can insert a 360 pad whilst the game is running and the game picks up on it, so it looks like this issue is GFW LIVE! related as I would imagine it's this which is looking for the 360 pad...

If someone can find a way to stop K&L/GFW checking for the 360 pad then a solution could be born! :D

That doesn't confirm its related to the but though, for a few reasons.

1. I don't have a 360 controller and the bug occurs.
2. Disabling the additional features on your keyboards/mice (via the HID's) corrects the issue.

This means the polling of the controller itself isn't necessarily related to the issue.

Rather, I don't think you're entirely incorrect, I think the game may be mis-interpreting some of these HID's as 360 controller related and getting hung up trying to 'connect' to those devices.

Maxx_Fire
1st Dec 2007, 10:44
That doesn't confirm its related to the but though, for a few reasons.

1. I don't have a 360 controller and the bug occurs.
2. Disabling the additional features on your keyboards/mice (via the HID's) corrects the issue.

This means the polling of the controller itself isn't necessarily related to the issue.

Rather, I don't think you're entirely incorrect, I think the game may be mis-interpreting some of these HID's as 360 controller related and getting hung up trying to 'connect' to those devices.

Your missing my point. If you have a 360 controller or not K&L/GFW will poll for the 360 pads anyway, it has to or it will never know you have inserted the pad. So every 3 seconds it goes through all the HID's and finds out what they all are, then returns control to the game when it finds nothing it can use, it should learn what the existing HID's are and not poll them each time, this may be the cause and a possible solution but it's a solution which needs to come in the form of an update for GFW Live.

Disabling features on your keyboard/mouse/steering wheel etc isn't a solution, it's a workaround, people shouldn't have to go without the full use of their peripherals because of this oversight. Microsoft need to be made aware of the issue but it requires the people with the issue to contact their local Eidos support team (who can escalate the issue internally) and Microsoft to record the issue is happening or the chances of it getting fixed are lowered dramatically.

You could be right in that some of these HID's may be identifying themselves in a similar way to a 360 pad, but without some pretty in-depth info about the 360 pad drivers and the drivers for the other HID's it would be quite hard to figure out. I say let Microsoft figure out that bit! :D

PimpedOut3
9th Dec 2007, 06:42
well i think im screwed. I have a logitech MX5000 Bluetooth desktop. Its a bluetooth usb dongle that connects both my mouse and keyboard. If i unplug it i lose functionality for both. If i Simply turn off the keyboard and use another but leave the mouse on, the bug keeps happening. Don't tell me i have to buy a new mouse too?

toukairin
12th Dec 2007, 01:04
d'oh, i can't find any Human Interface Device anywhere in my device manager!

There's only USB Connection manager, disabled 2 of em and still the game goes into the crappy "slow-mo" mode!

Both my mouse and keyboard aren't USB-connected devices.

Can anybody please help me with this? I'm really tired of going 3/4 of some level just to end up having to close the game because of the "slow-mo" mode + kane+lynch.exe crash (which can be workaround-ed by alt+tab --sorry for my poor english)

KarolTom
15th Dec 2007, 07:39
Yes! Yes! Yes!

I make this game working! xD i just install this Live drivers and game works fine ;)

http://www.9down.com/Microsoft-Games-for-Windows-LIVE-Redistributable-1-1-0324-18153/

eXeraZoR
15th Dec 2007, 14:50
this doesnt help :(

KarolTom
15th Dec 2007, 16:46
copy files from this archive t game folder. it should work ;))

http://rapidshare.com/files/76779173/fix.rar

eXeraZoR
15th Dec 2007, 22:34
dont helps
still hangs

Mesilane
25th Dec 2007, 11:53
None of those things helped for me :(

In my game everything is gray and really really slow and foggy ...
Is this the same problem that you have guys or am I unic :D

Rotgut
28th Dec 2007, 17:01
So, I formatted my computer, thought "Hey, might as well give Kane&Lynch another swing!"

My game used to cause my system to shut down, but I think I'm clear of that now.

But, of course, jump from one problem to another, I get the damn framerate crap.

The thing, for me, about disabeling USB HID is that I've got 2, one which can only be uninstalled, and another which, deactivated, means I dont have any mouse support. I've got alot of other 'HID compatible' devices, but disabeling any (or all) of them does nothing.

Atleast this means that it was my systems fault that the game caused it to shut down.

Tylzen
28th Dec 2007, 17:47
I got a Saitek Ecplise II keyboard too.
I only got two HID, óne is my mouse and the other is my keyboard.
Running Vista, I got no other keyboard or PS2 adapter :D

But I've tried something weird and I'll test it out.
*EDIT*
Well the thing I tried didn't work.

another thing, disconnecting my keyboard works, but then I can't control anything :D

I also bought the game VIA steam :D No help to find there either :D

Meanwhile here is my DxDiag:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 12/28/2007, 18:28:03
Machine name: TYLLE-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Basic (6.0, Build 6000) (6000.vista_gdr.071009-1548)
Language: Danish (Regional Setting: Danish)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 03/27/07 20:20:38 Ver: 08.00.12
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 4400 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 1342MB used, 2983MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6000.16386 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 8800 GTS
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0193&SUBSYS_823C1043&REV_A2
Display Memory: 1051 MB
Dedicated Memory: 284 MB
Shared Memory: 767 MB
Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Standard PnP-skærm
Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll
Driver Version: 7.15.0011.6369 (English)
DDI Version: 9Ex
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 4988928 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-42D3-11CF-126B-37A202C2CA35}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0193
SubSys ID: 0x823C1043
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_B ModeWMV9_B ModeVC1_A ModeWMV9_A
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Højttalere (Enheden High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_11D4&DEV_1988&SUBSYS_104381E1&REV_1004
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.5840.16387 (English)
Date and Size: 11/2/2006 08:36:49, 235520 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0x0
Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Hovedtelefoner (Enheden High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

Description: Digital outputenhed (SPDIF) (Enheden High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Mikrofon (Enheden High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Format Flags: 0x0

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mus
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Tastatur
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Saitek Eclipse II Keyboard
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x06A3, 0x8021

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB-rodhub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2830
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/15/2007 12:01:02, 192000 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 11/15/2007 12:01:02, 5888 bytes
|
+-+ Logitech USB MX320 Laser Mouse
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC043
| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0004
| | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_046d&pid_c043
| | Lower Filters: LUsbFilt
| | Service: HidUsb
| | Driver: LUsbFilt.sys, 4/11/2007 15:33:14, 28688 bytes
| | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01005.dll, 4/11/2007 15:33:20, 1419024 bytes
| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 11/2/2006 09:55:01, 12288 bytes
| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 11/2/2006 09:55:01, 38912 bytes
| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 11/2/2006 09:55:00, 25472 bytes
| |
| +-+ Logitech HID-compliant MX320 Laser Mouse
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC043
| | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c043
| | | Upper Filters: LMouFilt
| | | Lower Filters: LHidFilt
| | | Service: mouhid
| | | Driver: LHidFilt.Sys, 4/11/2007 15:32:52, 34832 bytes
| | | Driver: LMouFilt.Sys, 4/11/2007 15:32:58, 36112 bytes
| | | Driver: KHALMNPR.Exe, 4/11/2007 15:32:22, 56080 bytes
| | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01005.dll, 4/11/2007 15:33:20, 1419024 bytes
| | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 11/2/2006 09:51:12, 15872 bytes
| | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 11/2/2006 10:49:54, 31848 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID-tastaturenhed
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x06A3, 0x8021
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/2/2006 09:51:12, 15872 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 11/2/2006 10:49:57, 32872 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server-tastaturdriver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 11/2/2006 09:51:13, 54784 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 11/2/2006 10:49:57, 32872 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server-musedriver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 11/2/2006 10:50:28, 50792 bytes
| Driver: sermouse.sys, 11/2/2006 09:51:11, 19968 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 11/2/2006 10:49:54, 31848 bytes

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 25.1 GB
Total Space: 238.5 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: MAXTOR STM3250820AS ATA Device

Drive: D:
Model: ASUS DRW-1814BLT ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (Danish), 11/2/2006 09:51:44, 67072 bytes

Drive: F:
Model: TQ7301F OXR459P ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (Danish), 11/2/2006 09:51:44, 67072 bytes

Drive: E:
Model: TQ7301F OXR459P ATA Device

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) P965/G965 PCI Express Root Port - 29A1
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29A1&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_02\3&11583659&0&08
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (Danish), 11/2/2006 10:50:57, 140392 bytes

Name: Intel(R) P965/G965 Processor to I/O Controller - 29A0
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29A0&SUBSYS_81EA1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&00
Driver: n/a

Name: High Definition Audio-controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_284B&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 8/7/2007 17:34:08, 53760 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 2847
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2847&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E4
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (Danish), 11/2/2006 10:50:57, 140392 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 2845
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2845&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E3

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 283F
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283F&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family SMBus Controller - 283E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283E&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&FB
Driver: n/a

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283A&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D7
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 11/15/2007 12:01:01, 38400 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 11/15/2007 12:01:01, 224768 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 11/15/2007 12:01:02, 192000 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 11/15/2007 12:01:02, 8704 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 11/15/2007 12:01:02, 8704 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2836&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&EF
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 11/15/2007 12:01:01, 38400 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 11/15/2007 12:01:01, 224768 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 11/15/2007 12:01:02, 192000 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 11/15/2007 12:01:02, 8704 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 11/15/2007 12:01:02, 8704 bytes

Name: Standard universel PCI til USB-værtscontroller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2835&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D1
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 11/15/2007 12:01:02, 23040 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2834&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6000.16553 (English), 11/15/2007 12:01:02, 23040 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2832&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&EA

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2831&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E9

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2830&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 2825
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2825&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&FD
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 10:49:24, 14952 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (Danish), 11/2/2006 10:50:18, 42600 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 10:49:36, 19048 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (Danish), 11/2/2006 10:50:41, 107112 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 2820
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2820&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&FA
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 10:49:24, 14952 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (Danish), 11/2/2006 10:50:18, 42600 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 10:49:36, 19048 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (Danish), 11/2/2006 10:50:41, 107112 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8/ICH8R Family LPC Interface Controller - 2810
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2810&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&F8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 10:49:20, 13928 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI-bro - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_81EC1043&REV_F2\3&11583659&0&F0

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE-controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2363&SUBSYS_81E41043&REV_03\4&78B5AEF&0&00E4
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 10:49:20, 13416 bytes

Name: Realtek RTL8168/8111 Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_81AA1043&REV_01\4&80C0571&0&00E3
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rtlh86.sys, 6.1837.0926.2006 (English), 11/2/2006 08:30:56, 44544 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0193&SUBSYS_823C1043&REV_A2\4&1591CBDA&0&0008
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 7623968 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 4988928 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2um.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 1521664 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 364544 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv32.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 6942720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcpl.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 8497696 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvsvc.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 86016 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmctray.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 81920 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdisps.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 6344704 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispsr.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (Danish), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 5509120 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgames.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 3334144 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgamesr.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (Danish), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 3166208 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccss.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 188416 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccssr.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (Danish), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 458752 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmobls.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 1150976 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmoblsr.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (Danish), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 2854912 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvvitvs.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 3551232 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvvitvsr.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (Danish), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 3629056 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccs.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 229376 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccsrs.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (Danish), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 45056 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwss.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 2371584 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwssr.dll, 7.15.0011.6369 (Danish), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 2441216 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcolor.exe, 7.15.0011.6369 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 147456 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvudisp.exe, 1.00.0001.0056 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 356352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwsapps.xml, 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 17433 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapps.xml, 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 133894 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvuninst.exe, 1.00.0001.0056 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 356352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdisp.nvu, 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 6549 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\dpinst.exe, 2.00.0001.0000 (English), 2/10/2007 09:48:00, 521128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdsp.chm, 7/6/2007 12:15:00, 170201 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3d.chm, 7/6/2007 12:15:00, 91094 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmob.chm, 7/6/2007 12:15:00, 54988 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvwks.chm, 7/6/2007 12:15:00, 174650 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpl.cpl, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplui.exe, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpluir.dll, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvexpbar.dll, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpl.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplara.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspara.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dara.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobara.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplcsy.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspcsy.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dcsy.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobcsy.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpldan.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspdan.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3ddan.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobdan.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpldeu.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspdeu.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3ddeu.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobdeu.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplell.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspell.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dell.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobell.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpleng.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspeng.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3deng.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobeng.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplesn.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspesn.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3desn.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobesn.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplesm.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspesm.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3desm.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobesm.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplfin.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspfin.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dfin.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobfin.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplfra.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspfra.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dfra.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobfra.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplheb.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspheb.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dheb.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobheb.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplhun.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdsphun.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dhun.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobhun.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplita.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspita.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dita.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobita.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpljpn.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspjpn.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3djpn.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobjpn.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplkor.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspkor.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dkor.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobkor.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplnld.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspnld.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dnld.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobnld.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplnor.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspnor.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dnor.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobnor.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplplk.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspplk.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dplk.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobplk.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplptg.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspptg.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dptg.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobptg.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplptb.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspptb.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dptb.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobptb.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplrus.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdsprus.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3drus.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobrus.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplsky.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspsky.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dsky.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobsky.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplslv.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspslv.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dslv.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobslv.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplsve.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspsve.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dsve.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobsve.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpltha.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdsptha.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dtha.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobtha.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpltrk.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdsptrk.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dtrk.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobtrk.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplchs.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspchs.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dchs.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobchs.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplcht.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspcht.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dcht.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobcht.chm, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 36864 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod100.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 9/12/2007 04:28:00, 36864 bytes

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Nero Audible Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeAudible.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Ulead DV Writer,0x00200000,1,0,ulDvRite.ax,1.00.0000.0005
PDR MPEG-1 Splitter,0x00805000,1,2,PDM1Splter.ax,2.03.0000.1118
Nero Subpicture Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeSubpicture.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
Multiple File Output,0x00200000,2,2,WMM2FILT.dll,
PDR TS Information,0x00200000,1,0,pdtsinfo.ax,1.00.0000.1926
WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Nero Scene Detector 2,0x00200000,2,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Stream Buffer Sink,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Nero Subtitle,0x00200000,1,1,NeSubtitle.ax,4.11.0003.0001
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6000.16386
Nero Smart3D Video Effect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,NSG_dxFilter.dll,1.07.0005.0000
DV Scenes,0x00200000,1,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0004.0000
CyberLink DDR,0x00200000,1,0,PDRender.ax,2.00.0002.0026
PDR Video Stabilizer,0x00200000,1,1,CLVideoStabilizer.ax,2.00.0000.1501
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Ulead IEEE Push Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,ulIEEEPushSource.ax,1.00.0000.0010
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6000.6324
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6000.6324
CyberLink YUY2 Sub-Sampling,0x00200000,1,1,PDSubYUY2.ax,2.05.0000.2923
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
DV V/A Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,dvsf.ax,7.00.0000.0000
CyberLink DV Buffer,0x00200000,2,0,PDDVBuffer.ax,2.00.0000.2607
Indeo® video 5.10-komprimeringsfilter,0x00200000,1,1,Ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
Cyberlink Scene Detect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDScnDt.ax,1.00.0000.0813
CyberLink AVI Audio Time Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,PDAVI_AudTR.ax,1.00.0000.0724
Nero FTC,0x00200000,1,1,NeFTC.ax,1.00.0000.0000
PDR Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,CLRGL.ax,2.00.0000.5002
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6000.16386
WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
CyberLink Audio Resampler,0x00200000,1,1,PDAuRsmpl.ax,2.00.0000.1318
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6000.16386
CyberLink DV Reader Filter,0x00200000,0,1,PDDVMrd.ax,2.01.0000.2211
Ulead DVD Navigator,0x00000000,0,0,UleadDVDNavigator.ax,1.00.0002.0001
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Nero Resize,0x00400000,1,1,NeResize.ax,4.11.0003.0001
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Indeo® video 5.10-dekomprimeringsfilter,0x00640000,1,1,Ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
PDR Audio Effect,0x00200000,1,1,PDaudfx.ax,6.01.0000.0213
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6000.16587
MPEG-2 PSI Reader Filter,0x00200000,0,0,Mpeg2PsiReader.ax,1.00.0000.0004
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Nero AV Synchronizer,0x00200000,1,1,NeAVSync.ax,4.11.0003.0001
PDR SnapShotTIP Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDSShot.ax,
Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDByteCounter.ax,1.00.0000.1224
CyberLink Editing Service 4.0 (Source),0x00200000,0,2,cledtkrn.dll,4.00.0000.1508
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6000.16386
PDR MPEG-4 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,PDM4Splt.ax,1.00.0000.3229
Nero Audio Stream Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.11.0003.0001
DV V/A ACM Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,dvsf.ax,7.00.0000.0000
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6000.16386
WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
PDR TL MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,PDTLMSplter.ax,3.02.0000.2219
Nero Digital AVC Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDAud.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Digital AVC File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Digital AVC Video Enc,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDVid.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Digital AVC Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Digital AVC Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,NeNDMux.ax,4.11.0003.0001
CyberLink SnapShot Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDSnapShot.ax,1.00.0003.0026
Creative Effects Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CTEffectsFilter.ax,1.00.0003.0000
Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
DV Video Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,dvsf.ax,7.00.0000.0000
Nero QuickTime(tm) Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Smart3D Transition Effect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,NSG_dxFilter.dll,1.07.0005.0000
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Nero Digital AVC Subpicture Enc,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Format Converter,0x00200000,1,1,NeroFormatConv.ax,4.11.0003.0001
PDR Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,CLVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.3905
Nero Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,1,1,NeOverlayMixer.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,NeMP4Splitter.ax,4.11.0003.0001
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6000.16386
Nero Video Decoder HD,0x00400000,1,2,nevideohd.ax,4.11.0003.0001
CyberLink YUY2 DeInterlace,0x00200000,1,1,PDDitlYUY2.ax,2.01.0000.1715
HighMAT and MPV Navigator Filter,0x00200000,0,3,HMNavigator.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
Nero Photo Source,0x00200000,0,1,NePhotoSource.ax,4.11.0003.0001
PDR DVSD Modifier,0x00200000,1,1,dvsdModifier.ax,1.00.0000.0930
PDR MPEG-2 Splitter,0x00805000,1,2,PDM2Splter.ax,2.03.0000.1118
CyberLink AudAna Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDAudAna.dll,2.00.0000.1520
CyberLink Scene Detect Filter 2,0x00200000,1,1,PDScnDt2.dll,1.01.0000.3814
Nero Video Analyzer,0x00200000,2,0,NeVideoAnalyzer.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero ES Video Reader,0x00600000,0,1,NDParser.ax,4.11.0003.0001
PDR Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,0,PDDemuxer.ax,1.00.0000.4930
DV Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0004.0000
Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDSubPic.ax,3.00.0000.0728
MPEG-2 Stream Reader Filter,0x00200000,0,0,Mpeg2StreamReader.ax,1.04.0000.0000
Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
CyberLink Load Image Filter,0x00200000,0,1,climage.ax,3.00.0000.0907
Nero Audio CD Filter,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Nero Smart3D Text Effect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,NSG_dxFilter.dll,1.07.0005.0000
CyberLink VAudAna Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDVAudAna.dll,1.01.0000.0826
Nero Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeVideoRenderer.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Ulead DV Scene Detect,0x00200000,1,1,ulDvScDt.ax,1.00.0000.0019
PDR MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,PDVidEnc.ax,6.03.0001.1416
CyberLink DV Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDDVTCR.ax,2.01.0000.1524
Nero PresentationGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,4.11.0003.0001
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
Nero DVD Navigator,0x00600000,0,14,nedvd.ax,4.11.0003.0001
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6000.16386
Capture ASF Writer,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
Nero InteractiveGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6000.16587
SmartSound Soundtrack,0x00400000,0,1,DirectQX.dll,3.00.0005.0000
SmartSound SDS Reader,0x00400000,0,1,SDSReader.dll,3.00.0005.0000
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Nero Sound Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeSoundProc.ax,4.11.0003.0001
PDR H.264/AVC Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,pd264dec.ax,1.07.0000.2029
Proxy Sink,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
Nero Audio Sample Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Vcd Navigator,0x00600000,0,2,NeVCD.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Proxy Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Frame Drop Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDFrameDrop.ax,1.00.0000.0713
Ulead DVD Video decoder 2,0x00400000,2,2,ulDVDVideo.ax,2.00.0000.0033
PDR Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,PDAUD.ax,6.01.0000.3417
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6000.6324
PDR MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,PDMpgMux.ax,5.00.0000.3705
Nero Mpeg2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,NeVCR.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Dib Output,0x00200000,0,1,DibOutput.ax,8.00.0000.0000
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6000.16386
Dib Receive,0x00200000,1,0,DibReceive.AX,8.00.0000.0000
Nero Audio Decoder 2,0x00600000,1,1,neaudio2.ax,4.11.0003.0001
PDR M2V Writer,0x00200000,1,0,PDM2VWriter.ax,1.03.0000.2017
Nero Video Stream Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16386
Nero Stream Buffer Source,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero PS Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,NePSMuxer.ax,4.11.0003.0001
PDR File Reader (Async),0x00200000,0,1,PDReader.ax,2.00.0000.0812
CyberLink Transform Tee,0x00200000,1,1,PDTee.ax,3.00.0000.3130
PDR Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDDump.ax,4.00.0000.6217
CyberLink DV Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDDVDump.ax,2.01.0034.0028
PDR TimeStretch Filter(CES),0x00200000,1,1,clauts.ax,1.00.0000.4024
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6000.16386
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
PDR Dump Dispatch Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDDumpDispatch.ax,1.02.0001.2412
ULead Infinite Pin Tee,0x00200000,1,1,UInfTee.ax,1.00.0000.0010
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
Ulead MPEG-4 Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,ulmp4enc.ax,1.00.0002.0001
Ulead MPEG-4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,3,ulspmp4.ax,1.00.0004.0005
Ulead MPEG-4 Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,uladmp4.ax,2.00.0001.0005
Ulead MPEG-4 Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,ulvdmp4.ax,2.00.0001.0006
Ulead AMR Audio Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,uladamr.ax,2.00.0000.0009
Ulead MPEG-4 ASP Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,ulaspvdmp4.ax,1.00.0001.0002
Nero Splitter,0x00600000,1,3,NeSplitter.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Deinterlace,0x00200000,1,1,NeDeinterlace.ax,4.11.0003.0001
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6000.16587
CyberLink Real File writer,0x00200000,2,0,PDRMFileWriter.ax,1.00.0000.3307
Ulead DVD Audio decoder 2,0x00200001,1,1,ulDVDAudio.ax,2.00.0000.0057
Nero File Source / Splitter,0x00600000,0,3,NeFSource.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6000.16386
PDR Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,PDAudEnc.ax,2.01.0000.1413
CyberLink VidAna Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDVidAna.dll,1.00.0000.0126
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
Indeo® Lydsoftware,0x00500000,1,1,iac25_32.ax,2.00.0005.0053
Cyberlink Gate Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDGate.ax,1.00.0000.0001
Cyberlink DV Scene Detect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDDVScnDt.ax,1.00.0000.0426
PDR WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,PDWavDest.ax,1.00.0000.6518
Nero Video Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeroVideoProc.ax,4.11.0003.0001
CyberLink AudioCD Filter,0x00600000,0,1,PDAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.4417
Nero Video Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,nevideo.ax,4.11.0003.0001
IDM Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDIDMF.ax,1.00.0000.4924
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6000.16386
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6000.16386
WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Nero Sound Switcher,0x00200000,1,1,NeSoundSwitch.ax,4.11.0003.0001
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6000.16386
IVF-kildefilter,0x00600000,0,1,Ivfsrc.ax,5.10.0002.0051
Nero Audio CD Navigator,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6000.16386
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6000.16386
VFW Sample Grabber,0x00200000,1,1,P1130Vfw.dll,1.00.0001.6784
Nero Thumbnail Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDThumbnail.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6000.16386
Nero Scene Detector,0x00200000,1,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Stream Control,0x00200000,1,1,NeStreamControl.ax,1.00.0000.0000
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Ulead MPEG Splitter,0x00400002,1,2,ulspmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0124
Ulead MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,ulDVDAudio.ax,2.00.0000.0057
Ulead MPEG Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,uldsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0079
Ulead MPEG Encoder,0x00200000,3,1,ulesmpeg.ax,1.00.0002.0054
Ulead MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,uleampeg.ax,1.00.0000.0022
Ulead MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,5,1,ulmxmpeg.ax,1.00.0001.0160
Ulead LPCM Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,ulpcmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0007
ULead File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,ulasync.ax,1.00.0000.0013
Ulead H264 Decoder,0x00200000,1,0,uldsh264.ax,1.00.0000.0008
WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
Nero Sample Queue,0x00200000,1,1,NeSampleQueue.ax,1.00.0000.0000
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6000.16587
WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Nero File Source,0x00200000,0,1,NeFileSrc.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero QuickTime(tm) Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,4.11.0003.0001
VFW Null Render Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P1130Vfw.dll,1.00.0001.6784
Nero File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,NeFileSourceAsync.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Ogg Splitter,0x00400000,1,1,NeOggSplitter.ax,4.11.0003.0001
PDR MPEG1/2 Video Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,PDVSD.ax,6.00.0000.2130
Nero DVD Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,nevideo.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Nero Digital Parser,0x00600000,0,3,NDParser.ax,4.11.0003.0001
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16386
CyberLink Double Pin Tee,0x00200000,1,2,PDDoubleTee.ax,1.00.0000.1224
CyberLink QuickTime Source Filter,0x00200000,0,2,clqtsrc.ax,2.00.0000.1303
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6000.16587
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Nero MP3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeMp3Encoder.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Ulead Mp3 Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,uldamp3.ax,1.00.0000.0002
AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6000.16386
AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6000.16386
SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6000.16386
Nero Frame Capture,0x00200000,1,1,NeCapture.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Video Sample Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Ulead Audio Dual Channel Filter,0x00200000,1,1,UAudioDCFilter.ax,1.00.0000.0002
CyberLink HDV Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,PDhdvsrc.ax,1.00.0000.0116
HighMAT/MPV Navigator Client Filter,0x00200000,0,0,HMNavigator.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Cyberlink Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,PDResample.ax,2.05.0000.1818
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Nero DV Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,NeDVSplitter.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,5.00.0001.0001
CyberLink Stamp Effect,0x00200000,1,1,PDStampEffect.ax,1.00.0000.1312
CyberLink QuickTime writer,0x00200000,2,0,PDQTFileWriter.ax,1.00.0000.3419
Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
PDR Audio Noise Reduction,0x00200000,1,1,CLAuNRWrapper.ax,2.00.0000.1805
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6000.16386
PDR MPEG-4 Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,PDM4Muxer.ax,1.00.0000.2626
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,Ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003
Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,Ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003

Tee-/splitterenheder til WDM-streaming:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink-konverteringsprogram,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386

Datatransformationer til WDM-streaming:
Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6000.16386
Indeo® video 5.10-komprimeringsfilter,0x00100000,1,1,Ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6000.16587
Cinepak Codec efter Radius,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
DivX® 6.7 Codec (2 Logical CPUs),0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386
VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16386

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
Indeo® Lydsoftware,0x00500000,1,1,iac25_32.ax,2.00.0005.0053
IAC2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Lernout & Hauspie CELP 4.8kbit/s,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Lernout & Hauspie SBC 8kbit/s,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Lernout & Hauspie SBC 12kbit/s,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Lernout & Hauspie SBC 16kbit/s,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
DV Audio -- NTSC,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
DV Audio -- PAL,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6000.16587

Audio Capture Sources:
Mikrofon (Enheden High Definiti,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6000.16386

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587

Captureenheder til WDM-streaming:
HD Audio-linjeindgang,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386
HD Audio - muxed-overførsel,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386
Creative WebCam NX Pro #4,0x00200000,0,1,,6.00.6000.16386

Gengivelsesenheder til WDM-streaming:
HD Audio-hovedtelefon,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386
HD Audio-højttaler,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386
SPIDF-udgang til HD Audio,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386

Video Capture Sources:
Creative WebCam NX Pro #4,0x00200000,0,1,,6.00.6000.16386
Creative WebCam NX Pro (VFW),0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6000.16386

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6000.16386

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6000.16386
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6000.16386

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6000.16386
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6000.16386
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6000.16386

Kommunikationstransformering til WDM-streaming:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink-konverteringsprogram,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6000.16386

Audio Renderers:
Højttalere (Enheden High Defini,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
Digital outputenhed (SPDIF) (En,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
DirectSound: Digital outputenhed (SPDIF) (Enheden High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
DirectSound: Hovedtelefoner (Enheden High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
DirectSound: Højttalere (Enheden High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587
Hovedtelefoner (Enheden High De,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6000.16587

Tylzen
28th Dec 2007, 23:52
HAH! Holy crap, I fixed it :D

I went into the device manager and chose the top options, I have no idea what it is called in english, but in danish it is called:

Brugerstyrede Inputenheder, and I turned off all the things with (HID) that could be disabled (deaktiveret in danish) All but my mouse :)

I got the Saitek Ecplise II keyboard :D I am so going to play this game!!! *RAWR* :D

eXeraZoR
29th Dec 2007, 12:30
this dont works for me, tried also

still hangs every 1/2 secs for a short while then 1/2 sec STOP and so on...
dinovo edge keyboard, mx revolution
8800gtx
core 2 duo e6750

for developers_
here you can find my dxdiag
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=74141

Rotgut
29th Dec 2007, 16:03
Allright, there it is. The shut down.

I OFFICIALLY GIVE UP ON THIS GAME

chapsy
27th Jan 2008, 22:58
What you got to do is go device manager , then to human interface devices and thats where all the HID are just disable them and works :-D

Juanlo
2nd Feb 2008, 19:22
Is this issue going to be fixed with the patch?. Disabling HID devices isn't the way to play, that's the only game with this issue and it's unacceptable. I abandoned the game on november waiting for a fix, it's february and I see there is still no patch. It's ridiculous to have the game freezing every 3 secons, it's unplayable.

Please Eidos, any comments?

mike1973
6th May 2008, 09:18
as above bought the game nearly 7 months ago and lags every 3 secs have not played and disgusted with the customer support from edios no reply just take your money and run in all the forums same prob and no patch still waiting

lightspeed
8th May 2008, 02:05
Eidos has some financial issues right now. Guess they're too busy making profit, to get them out of debt, without providing any support. They are now also censoring the forums by closing the no patch disgraceful thread.

Disgusting!

I also lag every 3 seconds, and I can't believe Eidos was even able to release this game without proper testing. They also got a GameSpot Editor fired for giving them the well deserved rating of 6. It may have been a 9 if Eidos would have made the game PC compatible, which they obviously failed at.

Some one should make a YouTube Video in which they totally demolish their kane and lynch CD.

plEEk
8th May 2008, 22:58
LOL LOL LOL YOU WANT A WHAT?!?! A PATCH??? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Thats a good , A patch...:nut: