PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE SERVERS UP ALL NIGHT TONIGHT 12/4-12/5

SolusSerpentsong
5th Dec 2013, 04:53
SERVERS UP ALL NIGHT TONIGHT 12/4-12/5

YOU SHOULD ANNOUNCE THIS BTW DEVS.. instead of players doing it........ jus sayin. Love ya though.

Servers are up all night tonight. Due to last nights kerfuffle. That is all. Log in now!

SolusSerpentsong
5th Dec 2013, 05:26

YOU SHOULD ANNOUNCE THIS BTW DEVS.. instead of players doing it........ jus sayin. Love ya though.

Servers are up all night tonight. Due to last nights kerfuffle(or so I was told). That is all. Log in now!

Well, this is what I was told.. but didn't end up happening. Soon as I posted the servers were shut down.
Anyways... love you devs, but if you plan on keeping servers up later... you should make sure to announce, otherwise people who stay on can't play anyways. Just a suggestion.. but you guys ask for suggestions from all of us. Great game though.. I'm totally addicted already after playing for like... 5 hours. By the way, alpha players feel free to friend me on steam Sol62287

-Zack

Psyonix_Eric
5th Dec 2013, 07:18

Servers are up all night tonight. Due to last nights kerfuffle. That is all. Log in now!

I'm pretty sure we did announce this.
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=8212&p=74578#post74578

From the sounds of it, whatever player told you this info had their facts wrong. Jus sayin ;)