PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Find Any Servers in Multiplayer

Praetorius
20th Nov 2007, 16:53
This is for the PC version of Kane & Lynch. I have a LIVE Gold account and no matter what type of multiplayer I try, a window just pops up saying that it couldn't find any matches or the server list is just empty. I am running Windows Vista x64 and am not behind any kind of firewall. Also, when I look at the leaderboards, it says that there are four ranked players, but the list is empty!

Does anybody know what might be going on?

PariahMessiah
20th Nov 2007, 18:37
If the co-op cop out is any hint, it'll be like it is in GOW. No dedicated servers. Players host listen servers leaving other players laggy while the host as a 0 ping edge.

Praetorius
21st Nov 2007, 03:29
The problem is continuing. If anyone else is having this problem, please post here.

DJ2liveUK
24th Nov 2007, 07:17
yeah we need dedicated servers to give this game a chance of competing with the other main titles at the moment. This is a major oversight if the PC fraternity can't get dedicated servers then this game is going the way of the dodo.

Will the steam version have dedicated servers? and if so will the boxed version be able to play the on the steam servers if you have a steam account?

Jeron
24th Nov 2007, 07:32
Sometimes I find servers.
I just checked today and there were 2 servers in the play list. One was 6/6 a full server, and the second was 3/4 so there was still room for one more player. But I couldn't join it always failed.

I then hosted my own server and emmediately 2 other players joined. But offcourse the game won't start 'cause you need at least 4 players. So we were just waiting there for a fourth player who never showed. Offcourse the 2 guys just left then.

I think the best we can do is get on xfire or something. Or maybe post here.
Whenever we are ready and we are with at least 4 players, then 1 hosts a game and we emmediately try to join.

Adam2096
2nd Mar 2008, 16:20
yeh i find it hard on 360 and ps3 its like way quicker

F TAnK
5th Mar 2008, 22:21
I only find matches occasionally on the limited play servers and they're laggy as hell...I was disappointed by the typo on the box that said there was cross platform play because I expected alot of games to play but nada

Kent-45
10th Mar 2008, 23:48
There are roughly 3-4 servers on List play on any given weekend, I've found. Usually less.

On a weekday, forget it... you're lucky to find 4 people to fill a game up

WATSKY
9th Sep 2011, 21:54
yeah, i can't to.