PDA

View Full Version : I can't save!

flowrunner
19th Nov 2007, 15:50
Hi,

Ik can't save the game! Pritty sucks when I'm at the bank I thougt I save the game but I looked everywhere and I can't find It.

When I restart the game I can do It all over again!

Please help me out here...otherwise this game sucks for me..

Anybody has the same problem maby?

Thanx in advance,
Flowrunner

JacenSolo
20th Nov 2007, 19:23
You can't save yourself, the save system uses auto saves. And this might be one of the most stupid save system ever, if the game would crash you need to play the level all over again!! the auto saves doesn't saves after the game is shutdown!! I've learned this the hard way. This and the stupid co-op on pc when you need a Xbox control is this game biggest downfall!

jaywalker2309
21st Nov 2007, 17:35
It tells you that you must create a profile to be able to save. and if you click continue without creating a profile you will not be able to save.

:)

Master1742
27th Nov 2007, 15:26
i have the same problem, except i had a profile because i remember trying to play FA first and it said i needed a profile. But i got ALL the way to the forest part of the game "dont wish to spoil for others" and then i went off to take a shower came back and started it back and and BAM no save... Is there a mission unlocker?

jaywalker2309
27th Nov 2007, 15:54
i have the same problem, except i had a profile because i remember trying to play FA first and it said i needed a profile. But i got ALL the way to the forest part of the game "dont wish to spoil for others" and then i went off to take a shower came back and started it back and and BAM no save... Is there a mission unlocker?

On the main menu, before you select anything does it say `X signed in as Kane`?

Takai29
27th Nov 2007, 15:57
It tells you that you must create a profile to be able to save. and if you click continue without creating a profile you will not be able to save.

:)

Actually, clarification on that one :) I don't use the Live system at all, what I do is ... Splash screen comes up, I hit spacebar, the live sign in comes up asking if I want to create a new account or sign into an existing one, I press ESC, and then press spacebar again. It then creates a save profile automagically, and I can resume at the start of each chapter.

If there's an actual 'save' function accessed by logging into Live that saves more frequently than chapter by chapter, please do tell and I'll start signing into Live before I play! :P

jaywalker2309
27th Nov 2007, 15:59
Actually, clarification on that one :) I don't use the Live system at all, what I do is ... Splash screen comes up, I hit spacebar, the live sign in comes up asking if I want to create a new account or sign into an existing one, I press ESC, and then press spacebar again. It then creates a save profile automagically, and I can resume at the start of each chapter.

If there's an actual 'save' function accessed by logging into Live that saves more frequently than chapter by chapter, please do tell and I'll start signing into Live before I play! :P

On your main menu does it say `Bob is signed in as Kane` or anything like that?

Master1742
28th Nov 2007, 01:34
well proving a point wont give me the answer i need, Is there a mission unlocker of some sort? or did i just get screwed out of 50 bucks because the beggining has no replay value what so ever. I would like a mission unlocker. For the technical error on your part. With the profile confusion and all. I could of downloaded the game and got it for free and you wouldnt be paid. so please help me out i am a paying customer. dont give me the feeling everyone hates that they got screwed.

Takai29
28th Nov 2007, 01:46
well proving a point wont give me the answer i need, Is there a mission unlocker of some sort? or did i just get screwed out of 50 bucks because the beggining has no replay value what so ever. I would like a mission unlocker. For the technical error on your part. With the profile confusion and all. I could of downloaded the game and got it for free and you wouldnt be paid. so please help me out i am a paying customer. dont give me the feeling everyone hates that they got screwed.

Generally as a rule developers don't develop 'mission unlockers' there are codes built in but those are usually leaked exclusively to the media. :lol: