PDA

View Full Version : Logitech ChillStream Problem

mitzaodx
18th Nov 2007, 00:34
I was wondering why my gamepad isn't detected (logitech chillstream). I had no problem playing Gears of War, NFS Pro street and other games with it. Usually is detected as a Xbox360 Controller but in this game, it's not detected at all. I want to play the game with it. First i thought that the gamepad is only needed to play co op. I replugged it, go to Campaign menu, i selected co op mode and it doesn't seem to know is there. It says that i need a xbox360 controller or two to play co op mode. Is there a way to play this game with chillstream? I forgot to say that i play it on my computer.

Thanks,
Michael

MisterG
23rd Nov 2007, 02:44
No, buy a real XBox 360 Controller or wait for a patch where it could be fixed!

NDee
5th Dec 2007, 11:56
Sorry. My English very bad.
The Decision of the problem: Regedit - find "XUSB (Controller)" - we change all found importances on : "XBOX 360 For Windows (Controller)" ,Enjoy!
P.S. All games will perceive gamepad as standard Xbox 360.

Maxx_Fire
5th Dec 2007, 12:45
Sorry. My English very bad.
The Decision of the problem: Regedit - find "XUSB (Controller)" - we change all found importances on : "XBOX 360 For Windows (Controller)" ,Enjoy!
P.S. All games will perceive gamepad as standard Xbox 360.

Could you give some more details on what you changed the entry to? and perhaps a specific entry that you changed as I have found quite a few entries refering to xusb in the registry.

NDee
5th Dec 2007, 23:36
1. To start the editor of the register (Run=>regedit)
2. press Ctr+f (find) , In a line of search is indicated - XUSB (Controller), press Find.
3. We find parameter OEMName or OEMversion (depends from OS) with meaning "XUSB (Controller)", we change meaning on "XBOX 360 For Windows (Controller)" (right click on OEMName).
4. press F3 (find more) And all found meanings " XUSB (Controller) " (parameter OEMName or OemVersion) we change on " XBOX 360 For Windows (Controller) "
5. Close regedit and enjoy compatibility gamepad with all games (it has decided of problems in PES 2008, Fifa 2008 and other games)

I hope, that you have understood my post, and he has helped you :)

PRBatman
5th Dec 2007, 23:59
1. To start the editor of the register (Run=>regedit)
2. press Ctr+f (find) , In a line of search is indicated - XUSB (Controller), press Find.
3. We find parameter OEMName or OEMversion (depends from OS) with meaning "XUSB (Controller)", we change meaning on "XBOX 360 For Windows (Controller)" (right click on OEMName).
4. press F3 (find more) And all found meanings " XUSB (Controller) " (parameter OEMName or OemVersion) we change on " XBOX 360 For Windows (Controller) "
5. Close regedit and enjoy compatibility gamepad with all games (it has decided of problems in PES 2008, Fifa 2008 and other games)

I hope, that you have understood my post, and he has helped you :)

I have searched the registry with "XUSB (controller)" and with "XUSB" only and I haven't found any keys whatsoever that contain this. Maybe search "USB (controller)" only? I'll try that and let you know. But if I am doing something wrong please let me know. :)

NDee
6th Dec 2007, 09:58
go to Control Panel => Game devices, and see the name gamepad in system, this name search in the register (without quote) and replace
P.S. This method correctly works only with gamepad Logitech Chillstream

Besnada
28th May 2009, 19:38
Hello i got a normal Xbox 360 controller and i cannot seeem to make the game work..AND THE THING WITH CTRL+F doesn't work..DOesn't open any search thingye..PLEASE HELP