PDA

View Full Version : My saved games are not loading!auto save lost.

aero3
17th Nov 2007, 00:05
hi guys!
Please help me!
Last night i played level Tomb of Qualopec TRA, tonight i wanted to play a bit and what happened? while i was loading the game I got message that auto save - I dont remember the right word from the message but ment 'broken or lost' and i had to start game from the begining.
Doesnt allow me to load the game even all save games are in the folder.
I created a new profile and copied saved games from default profile to the new one and still not loading game where i finished it.
I am so angry as i spent so much time on it.
can anyone advice me what can i do to be able to load the saved game!
regards
Aero

aero3
17th Nov 2007, 12:04
there is also something strange going on with artifacts,
i play on new profile i can find amo and health packs but there is no rewards.
after finishing level there is nothing unlocked.
what i have tried also, i saved 1st few check points manualy and then copied across saved games from old profile. Doesnt like to load it either.
anyway, this time takes me less time then before as i know where to go and what to do but i would like to know why that happened and what to do to prevent it from happening again!!!!!!

Aero

afborro
20th Nov 2007, 01:15
You can't be sure it wont happen again, because the save profile system is bugged, been reported and alledgedly will be fixed or is under investigation. It is known by so called "EIDOS Support" and as yet heard nothing, nearly six month after release CD and/or Nixes show know sign of a patch. So I wouln't hold you breath for a patch before 2010 :) if ever. That's how EIDOS treat us.

Best thing is to back up game saves and profiles each time you play. Sometimes (and in my case all the time) you are forced to start with a new profile in which case all the artifact and unlockables info will be lost anyway.

jerzy643
6th Jan 2008, 22:41
I'm Sorry I am new to this how do I back up game saves?
Thanks

Jezyk
6th Jan 2008, 22:57
Jerzy - go to My documents -> Eidos -> TR Anniversary -> [your profile]. Here are your saves, you can make a copy and put this backup in some other folder.

jerzy643
7th Jan 2008, 10:54
Thank you!