PDA

View Full Version : Who said you can’t Kill the Hag in thief 3?

s_georgiou
16th Nov 2007, 16:48
I know I’m a bit behind, however I finally finished thief 3.
I recently finished bioshock about 2 week prior, and in my opinion thief 3 is still a better game despite its being like 4 year old.
Anyways, I was reading some walk throughs and I noticed that the last boss in thief 3 couldn’t be harmed. However, I managed to kill her somehow. Here’s the pic..? (not sure how to add jpg?)

Catman
16th Nov 2007, 18:57
Actually, she cannot be killed in the technical sense. She'll keep showing up, and you can kill her again and again and again ...

Duck.
3rd Jul 2008, 06:52
Well when you try to kill her head on she just goes all see through, comes back, and killes every living thing.

But if you have a Oil Flask and put it on the ground and run like hell. She will slip and die. (i dont know if it works in version 1.1, Also when you go to another area she will be back.)

I cant take a ss of it because xfire doesnt like working with thief (i blame vista), but if anyone will like to help me with the another way of loading pictures up...

GrecianDelight
22nd Jul 2008, 08:44
Well when you try to kill her head on she just goes all see through, comes back, and killes every living thing.

But if you have a Oil Flask and put it on the ground and run like hell. She will slip and die. (i dont know if it works in version 1.1, Also when you go to another area she will be back.)

I cant take a ss of it because xfire doesnt like working with thief (i blame vista), but if anyone will like to help me with the another way of loading pictures up...

Push the "Prt Sc [Print Screen]" button on your keyboard, open up mspaint or w/e you have and paste.