PDA

View Full Version : Help on Chapter 7!!

ericblue21
15th Nov 2007, 22:09
I can't kill the truck driver, I die many times just trying. someone said hide in the hole and shooter it from far away but it kills Kane or his daughter everytime I hide in there. Can anyone help me or tell me how to pass this chater please, Thank you very much. NVM, sorry about this, I just pass it.

xiper
16th Nov 2007, 07:56
Im also having trouble with this chap.In my case the daughter dies everytime the truck passes over her,once the truck passes her she dies even the truck miss her.I done this over 100 times and still bugged.Only twice she survived the truck pass.I killed the 5 guys that are on the truck but cant kill the driver.Everytime i hit the window it cracks but then resets like I haven't shot it.

Arsh
16th Nov 2007, 08:46
Here's what you do:

When the truck passes over you (right after breaking through the gate), jump out of the hole, and run to the left side and climb on top of the van. Then, as the truck reaches the end, he will begin to turn around and come back. As he comes back, fire into the driver's seat. Don't miss. Fire in short bursts. The driver should miss Jenny on that pass. He will then go forward a bit, and begin to reverse to come back. As it comes back the second time, fire every bullet into the driver's seat window (remember, short bursts, but quickly). If done correctly, the window should shatter and the driver should get his brains splattered all over the place, and the truck will stop a few feet away from Jenny.

xiper
16th Nov 2007, 16:11
I done that on the garbage dumpster.I was able to pass it after I shut down the xbox 360 and rebooted.I just finished the game 20 mins ago from when I first posted.Like I said it was bugged before.Jenney would always died when she shouldn't have and thats where I was stuck all the time.And on the two occasion she did survived and I start shooting the window driver side bunch of time but the glass shatters would reset it self like If i hadn't hit it at all.But its fixed now.Thats the only bug I encounter for the whole game that prevented me to progress.