PDA

View Full Version : OMG I Know/GREAT GAME

Bandit
10th Nov 2007, 02:29
Can't wait for the GAME! I'm so pumped, I've been watching all these heist movies to see what the action is like, I'm following these last three days up with Ronin, Collateral, and Heat.

Before though, I watched Get Carter (Both versions 1971 owns though) and Point Break (pretty damn good) but the comparison made with the Departed, hell no.

Kane & Lynch is history in the making. The movie will be badass, Lions Gate doesn't dissapoint.

unihoaxer
6th Dec 2007, 03:09
I didn't spend the same time prepping for the game you did but I was excited. I think it was totally worth the wait. I finally have it! Yes! I don't know how any sane person could possibly give this game a 6.0!

Adam_KANE_Marcus
6th Dec 2007, 20:44
I'd been prepping for the game since it was announced, and I'm so pumped right now that I complete the game everyday after college, I'm addicted! I've even forced my buddy to complete the game in co-op, and now he's addicted too! It's spreading like a disease! Yeah. A sweet disease. :D

unihoaxer
7th Dec 2007, 02:50
I know! My buddies are trying to convince me that Eidos is to blame for the firing of some editor guy I have never heard of but they tried the game out and they agree. This game is totally better than the crazy meta critic scores would have you think. Those crazy dudes at and CNET Ziff Davis need to take a chill pill!

Adam_KANE_Marcus
7th Dec 2007, 11:38
I know! My buddies are trying to convince me that Eidos is to blame for the firing of some editor guy I have never heard of but they tried the game out and they agree. This game is totally better than the crazy meta critic scores would have you think. Those crazy dudes at and CNET Ziff Davis need to take a chill pill!

yeah, I completely agree with you. That editor was from Gamespot and the review was full of ****. He just showed footage from the first level and told nothing good about the game. He was there to mock the hell out of it; and he did. And he deserved to get fired. So he got fired.

The only bad thing out of this was the bad rep. Eidos and IOI got. People just started shooting bad comments at the game because of that damn editor. I dont even wanna mention his name... Ruining a game this good was the mistake of his lifetime.

GIGAR
7th Dec 2007, 18:43
I didn't spend the same time prepping for the game you did but I was excited. I think it was totally worth the wait. I finally have it! Yes! I don't know how any sane person could possibly give this game a 6.0!
Duh, why did you think he got fired? (KIDDING!)
But I agree, 6/10 was totally not a fair score.