PDA

View Full Version : PSP Audio / Sound Bug - pops & clicks

James_Dee
6th Nov 2007, 13:41
Hi,
When playing TRA on PSP, I get pops & clicks in the audio. Can this be fixed with a patch?
Thanks

James_Dee
28th Nov 2007, 15:41
:mad2: :nut: :eek: :confused: :scratch: :whistle:

larson_1988
29th Nov 2007, 12:37
Hi, you mean when you grab a ledge it bangs very loud? It's like that for me too, i think it's awesome! :D

James_Dee
29th Nov 2007, 14:02
Nah, I mean audio pops & clicks throughout gameplay. If you unlock music, you can hear pops/clicks while listening to the music too. I'm playing the game with headphones, but this doesn't happen with other psp games I own. Nice if some1 from Eidos would reply.. :whistle:

Joshorty
30th Nov 2007, 05:17
Well actually it can happen with other PSP games. I hardly got it from Legend at all. Games like King Kong, I get them every once in a while. It's kinda...annoying...

James_Dee
30th Nov 2007, 09:18
I didn't know that. In the other 11 games I have I haven't noticed it, but it's blatantly obvious in TRA. If your using headphones (which is how I normally play) these bursts of noise can be v.irritating. It'd be nice if some1 from Eidos would say something/anything about this..? :whistle:

CatSuit&Ponytail
30th Nov 2007, 11:21
I am sorry your sound is not prima. I do not know why. This is the first I have heard of it, but I will ask someone about it for you. :)

James_Dee
30th Nov 2007, 13:50
kool :)

FYI, I'm using the UK version of the game + UK PSP

Joshorty
30th Nov 2007, 21:18
That might help otherwise it's no difference...but good to take note of:)

And yeah just so you know, my PSP game library is EXTREMELY small (and it's been 2 years since I got my PSP) so I'm not sure if other games have these pop sounds. URGH slim and lite I need to get...faster loading and lots of other upgrades..and I only have 2 games:

Tomb Raider Legend and Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai: Another Road.

2 movies:
Spongebob Season 1 (Vol.1)
FFVII ADVENT CHILDREN

Sad...and the first game I got was KING KONG, which was a BAD choice and a HUGE mistake. The game is totally cut down and toned down. If Crystal was to do it, they would have somehow find a way to get the game fit in. But what do I know of game development? King Kong is still an awesome game though...and yeah the game had those 'sounds' you were talking about that pops here and there. In fact, it's in one of the gameplay videos in Gamespot and I heard it. I returned my KING KONG game afterwards..getting only $15 back when I paid $70..learned my lesson there. Always rent before you buy.

Keir
3rd Dec 2007, 11:46
I haven't heard of this before, I'll look into it for you.

James_Dee
12th Dec 2007, 16:06
I haven't heard of this before, I'll look into it for you.
Any news on this? Just a reminder I'm using the UK version of the game & a UK PSP, I haven't experienced this problem with my other games.