PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider 8:

LaraCroftLuver
6th Nov 2007, 02:15
Is Tomb Raider 8 going to continue Angel of Darkness or Legend??

And is Lara going to finally find her long lost mother?

Does anyone no anything at all about Tomb Raider 8? If so reply to this and share with us.

officerpuppy
6th Nov 2007, 02:20
Didn't her mother die in a plane crash, unless they rewrote the story :scratch:

aussie500
6th Nov 2007, 05:04
Tomb Raider 8 is going to be continuing the Legend storyline.

rabid metro
6th Nov 2007, 05:55
Didn't her mother die in a plane crash, unless they rewrote the story

they rewrote the story ... (see TR Legend, Anniversary) ...

Space_Monkey
6th Nov 2007, 06:00
laras mother didnt die in the plane crash....she grabbed the sword and then dissapeared to avalon...lol

:)

Mila
6th Nov 2007, 16:34
Tomb Raider 8 is going to be continuing the Legend storyline.

Ooooo that's cool! I wanted to continue with that storyline, cant pretend I wasn;t going ''What?!'' at the end of legend wondering where my other 1/2 of the game was :)

Spong
6th Nov 2007, 17:16
Is Tomb Raider 8 going to continue Angel of Darkness or Legend??

And is Lara going to finally find her long lost mother?

Well, if they followed Angel of Darkness's storyline, your second question would be irrelevant because it applies to the Legend storyline.

Though there's no official head's up on the matter, general feeling is Legend's storyline is the one for continuation. But still, even with that, there's no guarantee Lara will find her Mother. But I hope CD don't drag that out longer than it's worth. Where Lara's search for her Mother is concerned, I'd like to see the story finished with Legend 2.

Shaidester
6th Nov 2007, 18:14
Most likely Legend story. I'm pretty sure they scrapped the AOD storyline.

Spong
6th Nov 2007, 18:15
Would be nice to see AoD remade though...:whistle:

naraku
23rd Nov 2007, 07:15
laras mother didnt die in the plane crash....she grabbed the sword and then dissapeared to avalon...lol

:)

I find find it weird they were looking for fire wood to start a fire. I think.

Rai
23rd Nov 2007, 11:05
It was cold. They needed it to keep warm.:rolleyes:

It would make sense for the TR8 to be a continuation of the Legend storyline. They pretty much scrapped AOD, though I think it would be fun for a remake or continuation too. But maybe it would be too confusing, they'd have to separate storylines running at the same time.

I've been on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happens next in Legend. :D

fadimou
23rd Nov 2007, 16:35
stupid qusetion :
Will TR8 be released for PC? if so , when?

tiger
23rd Nov 2007, 21:02
stupid question :
Will TR8 be released for PC? if so , when?

Actually you might have a brillant question, if you had phrased it, a bit differently?

"Will TR8 be released, FIRST, for the PC?"
(That way, the PC community can do a world-class job of testing it, with some easy-to-do patches, if required, before they finally drop it on the world of consoles.) ;)

Treeble
24th Nov 2007, 12:35
I don't think it'll be released first on the PC or any other platform. It'll be released simultaneously to the first consoles lot, if the last two game releases are to be taken into account.

William Croft
30th Nov 2007, 17:48
I would like it to be a continue from Legend Seeing as it was a good story-line

RUGRLN
30th Nov 2007, 18:14
I would like it to be a continue from Legend Seeing as it was a good story-line

But hopefully be as hard as TRA not as easy as Legend!!!

never_the_same
30th Nov 2007, 20:04
tomb raider underworld - look on this http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines3350.html

and i hope ot won't be all game underworld.. i would like too see a daylight in game, colorfull TR game & levels with jungles.... :D

creg24
11th Dec 2007, 21:08
I for one think it will be Legend not AOD. I enjoy all my TR series games except AOD because, it's hard to control the controller it's like moving a robot around. The story line was ok but, controlling Laura in AOD wasn't that great to me.

This is my opinion gammers nothing bad about the game. I enjoyed playing it just had to adjust to my controller on my PS2. I own 2 copies of the game which I got one for my b'day and then the other from my aunt (LOL). We are all thinking Legend of course but, it could be TR Angel Of Darkness 2. I guess we all forgot about AOD.

I just can't wait till TR8 comes out wheather it's Legend or AOD2 doesn't matter to me because, TR Rules period! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

donnabright
12th Dec 2007, 18:48
Does tomb raider 8 come after TRA? I never played tomb raider 8 that is why i am asking, unless TR8 is TRA then I have played it. :lol: I'm just confused. Please help, thanks.

Treeble
12th Dec 2007, 19:08
LOL Donna -- you haven't played TR8 because it's not out yet. :D It's, indeed, the game that comes after TRA, but also after Legend which was TR7. Clear as mud? :D

naraku
13th Dec 2007, 09:26
Questions? Questions? So many questions? I wonder if they're going to tie the Anniversary storyline in? Wouldn't it be awesome if she found her dad there too?:)

Rai
13th Dec 2007, 14:31
Her dad isn't lost, he's dead isn't he?

:confused:

Treeble
13th Dec 2007, 16:40
His body was never found, though. :)

naraku
14th Dec 2007, 01:25
Well Underworld, :scratch: dead people comes to mind

donnabright
18th Dec 2007, 15:03
LOL Donna -- you haven't played TR8 because it's not out yet. :D It's, indeed, the game that comes after TRA, but also after Legend which was TR7. Clear as mud? :D

Do you know when TR8 is coming out because I want to buy it??

Treeble
18th Dec 2007, 15:29
At some point next year, an official date hasn't been set yet. :)