PDA

View Full Version : didn't receive 'hard difficulty mode' achievement

Legendary Lara Croft
2nd Nov 2007, 19:12
I finished TRA for 360 on hard mode but I only got "easy mode complete" achievement. I noticed Lara didn't get hurt as much in the last few levels so I replayed "Lost City" levels on hard again and than I got "medium mode complete" achievement for some reason?! I tried it once again, but no result that time. Since there is no way to change difficulty setting in the middle of the gameplay I am not sure what happened as I played hard mode all along. I really don't want to replay all these levels on hard difficulty once more as I wanted to concentrate on iron raider and time trial achievements.
would appreciate any help

EDIT: apparently this is a common issue, hope you guys planning to release a patch to fix it
http://forums.xbox.com/16487372/ShowPost.aspx

Dishwasher
10th Nov 2007, 02:30
I'm having the EXACT same thing...
Guess the 360 version is a bit more buggy than the other versions :(...
And legend was so perfect for me on 360 :(.

Oh well..
Did you turn off your console during a game or had a cd read error crash as well?..

Figure it went wrong somewhere around there for me.

Dishwasher
11th Nov 2007, 00:21
I replayed the levels from where it crashed on hard (The last to levels of Lost Island) And got the Medium and Hard achievements.. wheee :)

mifromn
15th Dec 2007, 10:17
I didn't get a single completion achievement for my efforts. I keep seeing people suggesting to replay the last levels. Can I do this from the level select?