PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: DEVS; Someone is using your logo?

ltolman
18th Oct 2007, 09:38
Signed out of MySpace jus a few min ago and saw this link (advertisement to Kane and Lynch) but again when I clicked it.........

MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY.......MUST BE 18 TO CLICK LINK

http://kaneandlynch.ign.com/

So what gives; you're not promoting that are you?

Jeron
18th Oct 2007, 10:45
You a priest or something?

chip5541
18th Oct 2007, 14:08
The game is a mature rated game and as such it is for 18+. On a side note... I can't enter teh contest. :mad2:

Jeron
18th Oct 2007, 14:11
But you can still watch!

chip5541
18th Oct 2007, 16:02
The developers and Publishers are not responsible for teh actions of others. Adults just need to use common sense.

Thoraby
18th Oct 2007, 20:05
what the heck deos this have to do with Kane and Lynch?

Dimhenion
18th Oct 2007, 22:30
what the heck deos this have to do with Kane and Lynch?

Promoting a product? Duh...

ltolman
19th Oct 2007, 04:30
I see, perhaps I shouldve been more clarified.

#1-So seeing this ad makes me think that in the game Kane and Lynch will we get to see lots of BABES in Bikinis and what not? Afterall thats what I was trying to get at, if theres a HOT BABE contest and Kane and Lynch was being promoted it would seem to me that there must be a LOT of HOT BABES in the game LOL If not then why is someone advertisting it.

#2-Is the developers then hosting this or is it someone else?

#3-Does the developers who created Kane and Lynch support PLAYBOY and all that stuff LOL

1. DESCRIPTION: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The "Playboy.com/MySpace.com/IGN.com Cyber Search Sponsored by Kane and Lynch " ("Contest") is a photo submission contest which will be hosted via IGN.com and Playboy.com.

Jeron
19th Oct 2007, 07:06
No it means that people who love games like K&L love babes too.
K&L is for adults. K&L is for MEN. K&L is for straight people!
K&L is for people who recognise quality, who like good stuff. Hot babes are good stuff, and so is K&L.

No seriously. it's just entertainment, you shouldn't be taking it too seriously.

It's probably some deal with Playboy. They promoted K&L in a playboy magazine with a 'Kane interview' and now playboy is promoted a 'hot babe' thing on a K&L site.

ltolman
19th Oct 2007, 15:47
"It's probably some deal with Playboy. They promoted K&L in a playboy magazine with a 'Kane interview' and now playboy is promoted a 'hot babe' thing on a K&L site."

lol well that I can understand...........thanks!!