PDA

View Full Version : STORE Is there an Founders Program planed?

r0ckwolf
2nd Dec 2013, 23:51
When will the store open? What will the exchange rate look like, meaning how much of the ingame currency can we expect per €/$ and is there some sort of special Founders Program planned for Alpha and Beta testers?

soo basiclly i´m asking.... when can i start throwing my money in the game???^^

Psyonix_Corey
3rd Dec 2013, 00:10
You will be able to buy Runestones once we hit Beta, which is Soon(tm).

The current exchange rate is 200 Runes = $1 US, with discounts at higher quantities.

There will be a Founders program that is not exclusive to Alpha/Beta Testers (e.g., players who want instant access will be able to buy in early) but will certainly be available to you guys.

We are planning on rewarding Alpha testers in some permanent way separate from the Founders program.

r0ckwolf
3rd Dec 2013, 00:42
Thanks a lot for the info. Looking forward to it.^^

hirukaru
3rd Dec 2013, 11:42
That is a nice exchange rate Corey. GJ :)

Beta soon :| That is so soon. But then there will be more players and more players means more games and more games means more money
More money means more items,
More items means more killing :D

What is the date of the CB release or what month you are planning for?

Razaiim
3rd Dec 2013, 19:07

The current exchange rate is 200 Runes = $1 US, with discounts at higher quantities.

There will be a Founders program that is not exclusive to Alpha/Beta Testers (e.g., players who want instant access will be able to buy in early) but will certainly be available to you guys.

We are planning on rewarding Alpha testers in some permanent way separate from the Founders program.

Sorry to say this Corey, but I think Blizzard already trademarked soon

http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon

hirukaru
3rd Dec 2013, 20:47
But blizzard is a pain in the *** so they are not allowed to put (tm) anywhere.

Razaiim
5th Dec 2013, 21:49
ha true enough

SolusSerpentsong
9th Dec 2013, 00:41
This thread makes me very happy. Very. :)

SolusSerpentsong
9th Dec 2013, 00:44

Especially the exchange rate(AWESOME) and the whole rewarding alpha players in some permanent way(DOUBLE AWESOME)!

A founders program would be cool too, depending on whats offered with/price of it.

hirukaru
9th Dec 2013, 19:26
This thread makes me very happy. Very. :)
Uh, because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GLuydiMe4

DeputyPotato
10th Dec 2013, 14:34
Fair exchange rate and nice reward for us alpha's awwwyisss.

Tube_Reaver
14th Dec 2013, 14:54

I think that's a very fair and decent exchange rate you got going, but what would it be for the UK/EU if you don't mind me asking?

As for the founder's program, will it be tiered? As in Bronze, Silver, Gold, and if you purchase Bronze, you can upgrade to Silver or Gold to get the extras? (which I prefer)

Or will it be similar to Neverwinter where it was tiered but you couldn't upgrade and each tier had something the others didn't. (which I disliked)

Permanent reward for Alpha testers? Colour me intrigued.

cmstache
14th Dec 2013, 16:11
I think that's a very fair and decent exchange rate you got going, but what would it be for the UK/EU if you don't mind me asking?

As for the founder's program, will it be tiered? As in Bronze, Silver, Gold, and if you purchase Bronze, you can upgrade to Silver or Gold to get the extras? (which I prefer)

Or will it be similar to Neverwinter where it was tiered but you couldn't upgrade and each tier had something the others didn't. (which I disliked)

Permanent reward for Alpha testers? Colour me intrigued.

I'm looking forward to it. Personally, i think a special skin would be cool. A limited number of players will have it, it won't affect gameplay, and as people stop playing or more players come it will get even rarer.

lucinvampire
14th Dec 2013, 16:39
I'm looking forward to it. Personally, i think a special skin would be cool. A limited number of players will have it, it won't affect gameplay, and as people stop playing or more players come it will get even rarer.

This idea I looovvvvveeee :D