PDA

View Full Version : people who do not care if it has online coop.

silentassasin24
14th Oct 2007, 07:22
i think this game is going to be awesome without the coop, i would be happy with just the fragile alliance online play and the offline game and offline coop, alot of people are making such a big deal because it is not going to have online coop, it is going to be a very very very awesome game, keep up the good work to all u people at IO.

Jeron
14th Oct 2007, 09:47
True. People b!tch too much.
They complain about everything, they get pissed off 'bout the smilest things.
We're just way too spoiled these days.

In the old days when Red Alert and Duke 3D came out we just couldn't be happier, we accepted the games as they come and didn't waste any time on b!tching about it having any flaws or anything.

The only good reason to b!tch is if it has bugs that prevent you from completing the game (like the crash bug in bloodlines or the objective bug in H&D2).

Not only that, people mistakely compare the coop from K&L with the other games. This is the first game which is a fully coopplayer, that supports singleplayer. The other games don't have coopplayer, they just have a coop MODE in multiplayer, where you play on the singleplayer maps with only the enemies in it. NO STORY, NO SCIPTS, NO NARATER, NO CONVERSATIONS, ...!

silentassasin24
15th Oct 2007, 01:49
thank u, finally someone who has not *****ed about no online coop, have a good one man and talk to ya later.

Arsh
15th Oct 2007, 21:41
I honestly don't care at all about the lack of online co-op... it's such a non-issue. I don't understand why people are in such a big mess over it. I'm getting this game for the brutal single player matched with a great story.

silentassasin24
15th Oct 2007, 23:24
yeah man this game is going to be awesome, screw online coop, the game is just going to kick butt, if u have xbox live we could play the online part, just send me your xbox live name, if u want, have a good one and talk to u later.