PDA

View Full Version : Just so excited about this game!

Stoned_Raider
12th Oct 2007, 03:42
I'm buying this game no doubt, and have been creating hype for it all over x-box live, with great response. I was going to buy it previously just because of it's singleplayer experience. I love all the hitman games and still play Blood Money till this day. But now that i've heard of the amazing fragile alliance online mode, I am really looking forward to this game:nut: And so is everyone online i've explained it too. More bang for my buck, it sounds fantastic! I only hope it's a dedicated server, because i hate lag. And last WHO THE FU*K CARES ABOUE ONLINE CO-OP, I DON'T. I have real friends that look forward to sharing a screen with me on the same couch, gears of war was fine split screen, stop whining. Singleplayer will be amazing, and now so will the mulitplayer, period.

Who's with me!?!

"There is no honour among thevies"

Arsh
12th Oct 2007, 16:31
I'm getting it for PS3... it's gonna be amazing.

silentassasin24
13th Oct 2007, 16:30
yeah stoner i am with u this game looks bloody awesome, am getting it the day it comes out, and yes the online looks amazing, gonna be fun, some of the videos remind me of the movies HEAT and COLLATERAL, chat with u later have a good one.

sublime90
13th Oct 2007, 20:00
I'm with you stoned, I'm with you! ever sense game informer had this game as there cover issue a while back and as soon as i learned it was taking some nods from the Freedom Fighters game (to give commands)and the Hitman games (multiple ways to finish a level) i knew this was definitely going to be something I'm interested in. the more i read about it and the more new game play videos i see the more excited i get for this game. i don't even have a next gen system yet but I'm buying a 360 around the time this game is released. IO hasn't let me down yet (Hitman series and Freedom Fighters)

Stoned_Raider
14th Oct 2007, 04:07
Nice to see you guys share my excitment, i've been looking forward to this game ever since I heard news about it last year, it's gonna be good gunplay. Just finished getting all the achivements in Blood Money today too, so I need a new IO game to tear up haha.

We should exchange gamer ID's so we can all rob a bank together the day it comes out!

c ya guys later

silentassasin24
14th Oct 2007, 06:48
hey man whats up? are u getting kane and lynch for 360 if so my online 360 name is SniperWolf883, hope to see u when it comes out taking names and kicking as@.

Stoned_Raider
15th Oct 2007, 13:58
Kool Silent assasin, mine MikeFightNight, i'll look for you online later!

Thoraby
15th Oct 2007, 19:13
Yea this game will be amazing!
I love the singleplayer but i buy this game mainly for the multiplayer mode!
Fragile alliance is just the type of multiplayer gamemode i've been wating for!

You gotta work as a team but still you can't trust anyone as they might kill you! :D

Jeron
16th Oct 2007, 07:44
Anyone getting it for the pc?
Or am I the only one?

Fleur de Lys
20th Oct 2007, 09:55
Me too dude!

sublime90
22nd Oct 2007, 15:58
Anyone getting it for the pc?
Or am I the only one?

i really want it for the PC but i highly doubt my pc will be able to handle it seeing that my pc is hardly a "high end machine", even though i can run bioshock without any problems

Jeron
22nd Oct 2007, 17:23
If you can run Bioshock you can run K&L.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

UndeadGunslinger
27th Oct 2007, 01:47
Dudes, I am a PS3 owner (note: OWNER not FANBOY) and I am looking foward to Fragile Alliance (not just because it'll be free to play XD) as well as the single player game. Sure co-op's not online but I'm sure when you find someone who will play on the same TV/monitor it won't matter.

I can't stop watching the videos on Youtube, looking at the screenshots, reading the latest news and previews on this bad boy (or bad boyz as the case would be)!

I F--KIN' WANT MY KANE AND LYNCH FIX!!! :lmao: Just about three more weeks to go. Feeling like I'm bursting at the seams with anticipation. Just HOPE this game isn't a dud though I have high hopes it isn't :3

UndeadGunslinger
27th Oct 2007, 01:50

Dude, thanks for that link! Now I can run an analysis on my PC before buying incompatible software :3

...And my pc doesn't have a graphics card at all T_T

sublime90
31st Oct 2007, 15:12

awesome i just tested my PC for K&L and i passed with almost flying colors. it recomended i free some Hard Drive space and update my video card driver! im getting this for PC yesssss. nice looking out for that link.