PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Unable to connect / find game

Pages : [1] 2

AboutMrQ
15th Oct 2013, 17:14
When I search for a match and get the "There are currently no servers available" message. Then if I try to search for a match again I can't begin to search for a match. So I have to restart the game and try again.

Nasta_
16th Oct 2013, 20:12
I've had the same.
Although my e-mail said I was allowed to play today between 18:00-21:00 CEST. I tried logging in at 18:05, 18:25, 18:45, 19:15, 20:30. All with no luck and a message servers weren't available today and were available again tomorrow. However, when I attempted to log in after 21:00 I got the message saying the first available is yesterday.
Were the servers open today, or did they never open?

Thanks,
Nasta

Psyonix_Corey
16th Oct 2013, 21:15
There were no servers today. I'm not sure how that email got mixed up, but you can check status at nosgoth.com/servers.

The only tests this week are Tues and Thurs.

Nasta_
16th Oct 2013, 22:37
Then that explains.
Good to know it wasn't me then!
Thanks

Lomonop
17th Oct 2013, 10:11
When I search for a match and get the "There are currently no servers available" message. Then if I try to search for a match again I can't begin to search for a match. So I have to restart the game and try again.
I had exactly the same.
Just to add some info: I had it around 19.30 CEST (on Tuesday).

AboutMrQ
17th Oct 2013, 10:49
I had exactly the same.
Just to add some info: I had it around 19.30 CEST (on Tuesday).

Yea the problem isn't that there are no servers but that you can't search for a match after you gotten the "There are currently no servers available" message.

Monkeythumbz
17th Oct 2013, 16:33
Sorry about this, it appears there was a mix up with the details in our e-mail.

ShadowMan64
17th Oct 2013, 18:49
Been trying to start a game but it keeps telling me that there are no servers. Should be game time now..?

Lomonop
17th Oct 2013, 18:51
I've had it 4 times in a row now since 20.43 CEST. I guess I'll quit for today after only 40 minutes.

NOtricious
19th Oct 2013, 16:03
i had that axact same problem

Suikakuju
22nd Oct 2013, 14:36
Are there any information when server are always available ? Is the schedule just for alpha phase?

Xaragoth
22nd Oct 2013, 16:01
Having the wonderful problem today as well. No servers available.

I played mere minutes ago, then went to the menu to check on things and when I wanted to go for another round I was getting the message.

OneViolence
22nd Oct 2013, 16:11
Hello, i just wanted to say that its 18:11 CEST and the servers havnt opened yet. Not sure if anyone else cant reach them but i cant anyways...

SushiViking
22nd Oct 2013, 16:13
Same here. Thought I had missed it due to timezone confusion. I assume this is not a problem on our end? This has never happened to me before.

Xaragoth
22nd Oct 2013, 16:16
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=7569&p=71329#post71329

See here. We got the same problems. Played a few minutes ago.

Maybe something burned? :P

OneViolence
22nd Oct 2013, 16:17
Hopefully not...

SushiViking
22nd Oct 2013, 16:19
Whatever the case, let's hope they fix it soon. Depending on the time it takes, maybe extend the period the servers are online too?

kardimond
22nd Oct 2013, 16:22
Same for me! Also: hello alpha forums!

Xaragoth
22nd Oct 2013, 16:23
This pretty much ruins my entire plan for the evening. I already set up such a pwetty thread for focus testing two classes over on the general forum for today and the next 4 events D:

Ligkvaern
22nd Oct 2013, 16:24
Never happened to me before either, yet now i'm suddenly unable to play.

MakaHost
22nd Oct 2013, 16:35
It is working for me again. Check your game guys ;)

OneViolence
22nd Oct 2013, 16:35
I can play now, the servers work!

TedFaster
22nd Oct 2013, 16:39
The servers are not working for me. ;(

MakaHost and OneViolence did you do something special to be able to join a game?

ZephonArc
22nd Oct 2013, 16:47
Is nosgoth.com/servers reliable? It says "currently in play", but when I launch the game I got "there is currently no server available". Maybe should I just understand that servers are full?

OneViolence
22nd Oct 2013, 16:47
Servers now work! AYAYAYAY!

Suikakuju
22nd Oct 2013, 16:52
sadly not for me, but I played one match yay xD

BraZix
22nd Oct 2013, 16:57
hope they fix it soon i just got home as fast as i could to play the game :D

MakaHost
22nd Oct 2013, 17:06
Alright I have the bug again.
I also was "stuck" in the Lobby after both games (endlessly searching for more Players), so there might be a connection.

//EDIT:
Update: After 7 minutes of trying I got into a game again.

Suikakuju
22nd Oct 2013, 17:10
Any updates so far?

Xotika
22nd Oct 2013, 17:12
Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Party system is even more buggy than finding a game, which can be a torture too.

raptrr
22nd Oct 2013, 17:13
cant play so far

raptrr
22nd Oct 2013, 17:20
sometimes it says i am autenticating and then i get the message "no servers..." :(

Psyonix_Corey
22nd Oct 2013, 17:20
Hi guys,

Sorry for all the trouble! We are looking into this urgently.

One thing you can try is quitting out of the game and logging in and out of Steam. It may not help, but it won't hurt.

raptrr
22nd Oct 2013, 17:25
Hi guys,

Sorry for all the trouble! We are looking into this urgently.

One thing you can try is quitting out of the game and logging in and out of Steam. It may not help, but it won't hurt.

did not work so far, but im trying ;)

NyuuPingu
22nd Oct 2013, 17:26
Tried this a few times...doesn't work :/ I can't find any matches. Also in the Mainmenu it says "Players: 1" so I guess it only finds myself? Or does this only count the friends or something?

edit: after closing steam a few more times it worked!

edit2: got into an already running game. got killed a few times (since it is my first time in Nosgoth ever) and the game ended. We were moved into lobby to search for other pleayser which took extremly long. After everyone leaving the lobby I also left. Now I can't find any servers again...unfortunately steam restart does not help

raptrr
22nd Oct 2013, 17:27
wll i got no friends playing it so far, so i think it will only count you

TedFaster
22nd Oct 2013, 17:41
I mangade to play two games then I got "no servers" again.

Did Psyonix remember to feed the server hamster is daily dose of blood?

Emperordad
22nd Oct 2013, 17:56
I was having this issue as well, but even without restarting, the game found me a lobby to play in (and had no problems during gameplay). After that game I am still getting the message though and not getting any more games.

Psyonix_Corey
22nd Oct 2013, 18:59
Hi guys,

I'm hearing from Square's tech team they've been having difficulties all morning with the dedicated server hosting company. They're working hard to resolve it, sorry for any problems today.

Unfortunately we here at Psyonix don't operate the servers so we can't do much to fix them directly, but I am making sure they're aware of the issues you guys are seeing.

Monkeythumbz
23rd Oct 2013, 13:03
Hi everyone, we're hoping that this issue is now resolved. If you still experience issues during Thursday's test, or if you still can't access the Private Area of the forums, please would you PM me your Square Enix Members User ID and e-mail address you used to register for the Alpha, so that we can investigate further?

Baldorog
23rd Oct 2013, 15:33
Really annoying to see that "There are currently no servers available" when you are playing on right day and right time and also that many times you have to wait quite long to get enough players to starts match.

Xaragoth
24th Oct 2013, 16:23
Topic says it.

Are they fine-tuning for load over at the Square Tech?

Can't give exact number, as the game doesn't seem to display it outside of the Lobby - and that one lagged out too.

I just finished a game with 16 people in it. WHAT IS GOING ON O_O

SaneK7
24th Oct 2013, 16:33
Yup. Very irritating minor lags. Started a match with 8 people, ended up with 3 players :/

Suikakuju
24th Oct 2013, 16:44
For me the servers are offline again. It´s like tuesday, after searching for a game I get the server are online on Thursday message.

Monkeythumbz
24th Oct 2013, 17:08
Servers are available for this session, we have people in-game now.

Please try quitting the game, logging out of Steam, logging back in again and then re-launching the game. That should solve this issue for you.

Monkeythumbz
24th Oct 2013, 17:09
We're aware of this issue and we're investigating its root cause.

drizor
24th Oct 2013, 17:27
Okay I'm just sending my two cents here:

I also can't join a party. The game says "There are currently no servers available" even if the Alpha schedule says "Currently in play".
The same thing happened two days ago.

I hope there will be other sessions scheduled so that we all can try the game. Or at least, please do a big event (one half or full day ?) once you're sure the servers will work for everyone so that we all can do our alpha tester job.

Hoping I can try the game soon~

Drizor.

Edit: Man, why when I try to unlog and relog on my own it doesn't work, but once I've read it, it works.
Okay, now I hope I will find players to play with !

Xaragoth
24th Oct 2013, 17:49
It seems it stopped.

Did you feed the Hamsters?

Xaragoth
24th Oct 2013, 17:58
Issues are back.

Psyonix_Eric
24th Oct 2013, 18:27
I just finished a game with 16 people in it. WHAT IS GOING ON O_O
Did you actually see 16 people running around, or was it just in the UI? We have an old UI bug that may have reared it's head again in that if people get disconnected it will not delete their UI element so it looks like your team keeps growing and growing.

Psyonix_Corey
24th Oct 2013, 18:39
Hey guys,

It would help some to get logs of this issue. This is going to be a bit tricky because you can't attach files in this forum or in private messages.

Step 1: Finding the Log File!
1. Find your "My Documents" folder.
The actual directory path on most Windows machines is
C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\...
2. Navigate to \My Games\Nosgoth\BCMPGame\Logs
3. You'll see a bunch of .log files (and maybe some .DMP dump files if you crashed). The most recent one is Launch.log, with older ones being archived as Launch-backup-YY.MM.DD-HH.MM.SS.log.
4. We'll need the log file corresponding to when you got the error, so the ideal case is this: When it happens, quit out of Nosgoth and grab "Launch.log" (since it's the most recent file) and send that specific one.

Step 2: Sending the File!
I'm talking with Square IT about how we can make this process easier, but here's a temporary one:
http://dbinbox.com/nosgothqa
Attach your log file and hit send and we're in business! For bonus points, rename your file from "Launch.log" to something like "Launch-MyUserName.log" where MyUserName is... your username.

Xaragoth
24th Oct 2013, 20:19
Did you actually see 16 people running around, or was it just in the UI? We have an old UI bug that may have reared it's head again in that if people get disconnected it will not delete their UI element so it looks like your team keeps growing and growing.

Actually 16 people - 8 on each team.

YawningSoldier and =TSG= Ransom will also account for multiple games where the matchmaking tossed in 5-6 people per team.

I'd give you the IDs of the games, but it was near impossible to do. The lobby crashed early when that 16 game happened. The other stuff happened late.

It'd be great if the server name was displayed on the score screen for now. So we can at least note down the server from there. They should be shown there according to the Tech Sticky, but I have yet to see it.

Perfecthits
25th Oct 2013, 10:37
I made a party to start 4v4 but the change in side it was back to 5V3

Lomonop
25th Oct 2013, 11:55
I had this bug on Tuesday 22 October 19.01 CEST, some players were a very high level (129 I think for instance). I have a screenshot of this, but I don't know where to upload it without getting banned for violation of the NDA.

Lomonop
25th Oct 2013, 12:01
It would help some to get logs of this issue. This is going to be a bit tricky because you can't attach files in this forum or in private messages.
Since this issue was reported at length, I quit noting at what time I got the message. Are log files from 15 and 17 October still useful, or have there been bug fixes on this issue applied since then?

Psyonix_Corey
25th Oct 2013, 16:19
Lomonop, you can drop it to me directly via this link: http://dbinbox.com/nosgothqa

Xaragoth
25th Oct 2013, 19:01
Lomonop, you can drop it to me directly via this link: http://dbinbox.com/nosgothqa

Oh that's shiny and helpful! Maybe put it in a sticky? :) Now I can give screenshots to you about that bush that people get stuck in when spawning!

Rago600
26th Oct 2013, 07:59
That also one of my Questions, i head from people ingame, that they were in a 16 Player match , i had that "lags" also on servers with 8 People on it.

Extreme Rubberbanding ;)

Lomonop
26th Oct 2013, 09:31
I think I sent them (there wasn't really a confirmation message or a send button), I also posted a message with a link to this thread, but I don't think the message was linked to the screenshots :(

Psyonix_Corey
26th Oct 2013, 17:18
I think I sent them (there wasn't really a confirmation message or a send button), I also posted a message with a link to this thread, but I don't think the message was linked to the screenshots :(

Worked fine, thanks!

Xaragoth
31st Oct 2013, 16:42
It's happening again right now :D

hirukaru
31st Oct 2013, 17:45

I can confirm that it is possible that more then 7 players in one team can join a game.
This can cause addition lag in this stage of the game I guess?

Strike5150
31st Oct 2013, 17:46
Nothing seems to be happening and we got dropped from the last game. You guys still working on it?

Baldorog
31st Oct 2013, 17:59
You guys have huge problems with servers, i wont waste my time to test this before you fix your servers. I have played 5 different day and 4 of those have had some issues with servers and today it was worst than ever 45 min in game and trying to play 2 different match 1st lasted 3 min and then it throw me in lobby and 2nd match lasted 6 min then game crashed.

Kinda funny that first game session (15th october) was almost perfect then everything is gone to downhill.

Lomonop
1st Nov 2013, 12:44
During the gaming session of 29 October I started by entering a game with 9:50 left on the timer and 4 team mates (this was at 19:16:04 CET), later in the match (19:19:17) I had 5 team mates, I'm not sure if all of them were connected, for instance I saw a Tyrant just standing there.
Later (19:45:39), in another match, I only had 2 team mates. This, however, is probably not a bug, but was caused by someone leaving and the inability of the server to find a replacement.
I have sent 3 screenshots regarding this post.

hirukaru
1st Nov 2013, 17:58
You guys have huge problems with servers, i wont waste my time to test this before you fix your servers. I have played 5 different day and 4 of those have had some issues with servers and today it was worst than ever 45 min in game and trying to play 2 different match 1st lasted 3 min and then it throw me in lobby and 2nd match lasted 6 min then game crashed.

Kinda funny that first game session (15th october) was almost perfect then everything is gone to downhill.

I think because they do let new people join in the Alpha test.
When the servers gets flooded there will be lots of problems with the server at this moment.
This issue has been noted by the team and is monitoring the servers each time we play to find out where the problem comes from.
Not playing when the servers are up, will only make it harder for the dev team to find what is wrong with the coding or what is wrong with the server.

And you are playing in an Closed Alpha the very first test phase of a game. If you won't play then please let the admins delete your account and give it to a active member that is willing to ignore the fact the servers are not yet perfect.

Psyonix_Eric
2nd Nov 2013, 05:03
Hirukaru is correct in that, while we know that it's extremely frustrating when the servers are acting up we would still greatly appreciate people continuing to try as it helps us to generate server logs to see where the problem lies. Trust me that I know it's frustrating - because of the time difference I had to get to work early so I could try to play with you guys and I couldn't connect either.

The jist of it is that it's not something we were able to reproduce without opening up the game to a massive amount of people, which is the entire point of an alpha. That being said, I do hope everyone will still keep trying so we can get the logs we need. It will only help to make the game better in the long run.

Baldorog
6th Nov 2013, 10:08
And you are playing in an Closed Alpha the very first test phase of a game. If you won't play then please let the admins delete your account and give it to a active member that is willing to ignore the fact the servers are not yet perfect.

I was playing closed alpha on 15th October almost 3 hours of constant game play and after that each time play time has decreased a lot and most time goes in lobby trying to search game and all i got is "there's no servers available at this moment" and finally when i get in game lobby there is only few players around and i have to wait like 15-20 min to get in game because for sure they fight with same problem "there's no servers available at this moment" and when i get in game it's lagging so much or it crashes and same thing again. I know this is alpha but there has gone 3 week since my first game session and everything has gone worse since then.

I don't mind if you delete my alpha account at least i don't want to waste 3 hour to get 1 hour game time.

Psyonix_Eric
6th Nov 2013, 14:59
I'm not sure what else to tell you here, Baldarog. This kind of stuff happens with alphas sometimes, and while it's not ideal and we weren't aiming for it, the purpose of having alphas is to find these kinds of problems. If you are truly frustrated to the point of no longer wishing to be in the alpha we can certainly remove your account so you no longer have access nor receive emails. Just let me know through a pm if you would prefer that and we can see it done.

Xaragoth
6th Nov 2013, 15:57
I'm not sure what else to tell you here, Baldarog. This kind of stuff happens with alphas sometimes, and while it's not ideal and we weren't aiming for it, the purpose of having alphas is to find these kinds of problems. If you are truly frustrated to the point of no longer wishing to be in the alpha we can certainly remove your account so you no longer have access nor receive emails. Just let me know through a pm if you would prefer that and we can see it done.

*cough* I might know a few people who would be pleased to have his *cough*

hirukaru
6th Nov 2013, 21:31
*cough* I might know a few people who would be pleased to have his *cough*

i think bal just have to get used to trouble a closed alpha encounters. I understand his feelings if you just want to play.

But i also understand eric his reply. Dont like alpha, try beta or full release. Alpha encounters these stuff, please get used to it. Will prob. be fixed in the picture.

Orcus-Ignis
7th Nov 2013, 17:19
On my square enix profile it says I'm a registered 'owner' of the Alpha, I downloaded the game a while back and have been trying to get online to get a taste of the action. The problem being, that even during the registered beta hours I can't seem to get into a game, and I'm registered as the sole online player.
Now my question is; is this due to the fact that I am not signed up for the beta? Or is this a known issue?
I have re-installed the game but it doesn't fix the problem.
I would be most pleased, if you could help me out here.

Monkeythumbz
7th Nov 2013, 17:41
Moving this thread to the Private forum.

efanes
7th Nov 2013, 17:45
well... it maybe you got lucky for some reason^^ (or not)
My problem is that i can't reach a server allthough it's playtime o.O

infact, i think i have the same problem, i'm also listed as the only one.

Psyonix_Corey
7th Nov 2013, 17:50
You are not, sorry for the trouble.

We're pushing a new build due to a mixup between teams. I'll update this post when things are ready to go again.

efanes
7th Nov 2013, 17:51
thy very much :D
guess i'll just keep doing my Java homeworke while waiting :P

StripeFox
7th Nov 2013, 18:05
So the servers are still not running? Im not pushing just wondering :O

hirukaru
7th Nov 2013, 18:09
@Psynix_Corey I noticed some people where able to get into the server.
I still get there are no servers online.

Will keep trying.

Issue: There are currently no servers available
Newest patch is installed (72655) (19:00, local time)

Trying to resolve issue with:
Restarting NOSGOTH - No succes
Restarting steam - No succes

StripeFox
7th Nov 2013, 18:10
Just restarted steam and its downloading the update :)
Looking forward to be able to connect.

Kevi754
7th Nov 2013, 18:13
I have the newest version (should say 72655 at the end right?) but I still can't connect.

BraZix
7th Nov 2013, 18:17
We're pushing a new build due to a mixup between teams. I'll update this post when things are ready to go again.

servers aren't online yet

Orcus-Ignis
7th Nov 2013, 18:44
I was able to get in eventually, but not since the patch D:

StripeFox
7th Nov 2013, 18:48
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=7925
Check this Thread for more information :)

lucinvampire
12th Nov 2013, 21:17
I seemed to have an issue tonight (12.11.13 - ok that's obvious 'cause this says when my post was posted heh). Anyway I tried loading into a game several times...which was probably for about 30-40 minutes total - not sure if everyone was in games though - but anyway - it just kept going authenticating 1...0 (then occasionally the numbers fluctuated to about 12 and then went back down). It was sooooooo boring...

Anyway after about 30 minutes of watching the 0 and 1's it finally loaded me onto a server/area and let me finally play. :D

hirukaru
12th Nov 2013, 21:33
Try to add people in steam as friends @lucinvampire this way its easier to fill a room.

Why your authenticating went from 1 to 0 and then up to 12 etc. I dont know.
Sometimes you have to restart the game to let it work correctly.

lucinvampire
12th Nov 2013, 22:10
Thanks :D not sure how to add people but will figure it out - very new to steam

Psyonix_Eric
12th Nov 2013, 23:00
Why your authenticating went from 1 to 0 and then up to 12 etc. I dont know.
Sometimes you have to restart the game to let it work correctly.

This is a known bug that we think we've got a fix in for the build that we just last night sent to QA. The quick solution is to just cancel searching and try again. I saw it today during the playtest as well.

@lucin - We're still working through some matchmaking bugs that have been plaguing us, so this not finding a game right away may happen until we get it all ironed out.

lucinvampire
12th Nov 2013, 23:16
Thanks for letting me know Eric :D. I will just take up knitting or something to keep myself entertained whilst waiting until then.

Jeffers
2nd Dec 2013, 18:52
Evening all

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble connecting tonight?

I've tried for 5 minutes and seemed to get stuck in a loop where the Authenticating timer counted up to 15 and reset 5 times before switching to Joining Game.

Have since quit Nosgoth and reloaded it and now seem to be permanently stuck at Joining Game.

Have also tried to accept a game invite, first one appeared in the Steam Overlay but said I couldn't join, subsequent invites aren't appearing in the steam overlay, but are appearing outside of the game.

Jeffers
2nd Dec 2013, 19:38
Well got a game eventually, had to quit steam and launch everything again from there.

Ok, I've had it happen again tonight. This time however I was in game, sent 2 invites, then Nosgoth crashed.

Relaunched Nosgoth, tried to search for a game and then instantly got Joining Game and sat like that for several minutes. Quitting and relaunching Nosgoth didn't resolve it, had to quit steam and launch everything again.

Have uploaded crash dump and launcher.log if it's of any use.

lucinvampire
2nd Dec 2013, 21:20
Sorry :( bombarded you with invites - the only way I seem to get out of this authenticating loop is by shutting out of everything, waiting a minute or so and then loading it all again. Sometimes it won't get out of it until you shut down fully and restart the computer so Steam can reassess itself.

Had major issues myself with trying to get in games from invited people tonight, as well as trying to invite people. and like you say boxes overplaying and not be able to do anything with them...apart from them stack up like cards - shame they weren't heart of darkness could have done with some of those tonight ;)

I'm not sure if this is a Steam or game issue though!?!? Hopefully catch you tomorrow :D

hirukaru
2nd Dec 2013, 22:57
If you get the authenticating loop bug then please close down NOSGOTH and Steam and restart steam and nosgoth again.
This will most likely fix it.

@Jeffers if possible please edit your post, instead of double posting. Thanks in advance

Jeffers
3rd Dec 2013, 17:14
Hopefully catch you tomorrow :D

I'm out tonight, hopefully Wednesday though :)

RainaAudron
3rd Dec 2013, 19:10
okay! I´ll be there tomorrow as well :)

TheAlgerian
4th Dec 2013, 18:30
Can't seem to join any servers.
It tells me that there are no servers available and to click a link that is supposed to show me when they are.
But according to said link, servers are supposed to be up.

I don't get it, I could play fine yesterday and the day before.

blincoln
7th Dec 2013, 05:08
I've run into this issue ("There are currently no servers available") the first couple of times I tried to play both last night and tonight. After 2 or 3 restarts of the entire Steam system, I was able to get in. In case the logs are still helpful, I dropped mine at http://www.thelostworlds.net/Launch_Logs-WhereSilenceHoldsSway-2013-12-06.zip

lucinvampire
7th Dec 2013, 09:37
Blinc is this happening when you first log in and search for a lobby for the first time? I know your site is uber secure but please could you email across the log to the team then this shouldn't get missed through the forum :D Raina and I had the no servers the other night too and it took the whole steam restart to get it going too...

blincoln
7th Dec 2013, 18:15
Hi Lucin.

OK, I just uploaded them using that Dropbox site as well. Yes, this was when I first launched the game and went to search for a match. I got past the "connecting to online suite" part, just was unable to connect to a server.

Glancing over the logs, I could easily be wrong, but it looks like at least in the alpha phase, there are nine or ten server instances, but they're running on only two or three logical systems (184.107.107.172, 184.107.107.173, and then sometimes another one like 98.173.37.39 which I assume is the "lead" player's system that's been selected to be the server for the current match). If that's true, maybe it's trouble with connecting to that hosting facility specifically - I did check that other internet connectivity was working.

There's definitely some interesting stuff in those log files. Nothing that looks sensitive to me, though, unless someone is messaging their credit card numbers or passwords to their teammates :).

lucinvampire
8th Dec 2013, 01:33
Blinc seems like the same error Raina and I had the other night and and glad it makes sense to someone lol

lucinvampire
9th Dec 2013, 18:58
I had the same thing today (9 Dec 13) in that when I did my initial search it came up and said “there are currently no servers available” managed to get on once I restarted Steam again.

JaegerOtachi
10th Dec 2013, 00:13
Everytime I lobby up with people, the game fills and proceeds to start. However once the game starts loading in, I get sent back to the main menu. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is this a common problem? I have not been able to find anyone with the same problem yet that has posted on the forums... maybe I am not looking hard enough.

ruykin
10th Dec 2013, 00:53
I tried to get on. It worked for a few match's at 6pm est and then tried again at 7:30pm est but said no servers and the beta runs till 11 pm est my time so any help?

ruykin
10th Dec 2013, 01:09
I tried to get on. It worked for a few match's at 6pm est and then tried again at 7:30pm est but said no servers and the beta runs till 11 pm est my time so any help?

JaegerOtachi
10th Dec 2013, 01:11
just realized i put this in the wrong area. can a mod move this to the technical area please.

blincoln
10th Dec 2013, 01:22
Yeah, I literally just ran into this again - I am in now after three restarts.

Psyonix_Eric
10th Dec 2013, 01:48
You don't need to make two forum posts with the same title in different sections of the forums. One will do just fine. Also, you need to post this in the alpha forums, not the general chat channels.

ruykin
10th Dec 2013, 02:51
I got this problem as well. I posted about it but got no help. Anyone have an clue to figure this out?

blincoln
10th Dec 2013, 05:06
Closing out of Nosgoth and Steam entirely (including the system tray icon for Steam), then relaunching Steam, then relaunching Nosgoth seems to make it go away if you do it 2-3 times. That might just be a coincidence, though.

Driber
10th Dec 2013, 09:47
Closed duplicate thread.

JohnSGalt
10th Dec 2013, 16:06
I am getting the popup that no servers are available and to go to nosgoth.com/servers to see when they are. The times at nosgoth.com/servers say they should be available.

Oroibahazopi
10th Dec 2013, 16:12
You're an hour early for the EU testing period.

zarasque
10th Dec 2013, 17:15
When i tried to find a game, it says that there is no server available at the time, to check the site to see when they are up.

When i check the website, it says there is currently a server up for european test (which i am, since i'm in France)

So ... yeah

szyker
10th Dec 2013, 17:28
Well it's 18:27 CET and I have message that servers are offline.

Zweepey
10th Dec 2013, 17:35
Yup, I can't manage to find a server neither, it says no server currently available :(
I'm in France too. Don't tell me you're boycotting us please :D

Monkeythumbz
10th Dec 2013, 17:57
Well it's 18:27 CET and I have message that servers are offline.

We've deployed a new build to Steam, which will be downloaded as an automatic update.

In order to launch this process, you'll need to quit the game and wait for the automatic download to commence before relaunching the game.

This will solve today's issues.

szyker
10th Dec 2013, 18:14
We've deployed a new build to Steam, which will be downloaded as an automatic update.

In order to launch this process, you'll need to quit the game and wait for the automatic download to commence before relaunching the game.

This will solve today's issues.

Thank you, it works now.

lucinvampire
10th Dec 2013, 19:18
Try completely exiting game and steam - it should then connect ok :D

cmstache
10th Dec 2013, 23:18
We having issues tonight?

kardimond
10th Dec 2013, 23:23
No servers available for me as well D:

dante1014
10th Dec 2013, 23:26
No server up for me either...

FatCheeseMan
10th Dec 2013, 23:26
Completely exiting and restarting steam fixed my issues.

Drako_Dolor
10th Dec 2013, 23:30
Hello i am not sure if the servers are down or under maintenance, but i keep getting there are no servers available.

dante1014
10th Dec 2013, 23:32
It started working on its own at 1830

Noctronic
11th Dec 2013, 01:00
ya, I am having issue with making a connection with the servers. all that I can do is look at my stats and the market place.

ZangarftheWrassler
11th Dec 2013, 01:41
Well they didn't launch at 6pm today. It was more like 6:40 and then Steam went down for a reset or god knows what. That kicked everyone out of their games. It's been a rough day.

Monkeythumbz
11th Dec 2013, 18:22
We ran into problems deploying the build yesterday, but they should be all fixed now.

RainaAudron
11th Dec 2013, 20:09
I have troubles with servers today as well.. can´t find any, and when I joined a party of 6, it disconnected us but we stayed in the lobby. Pressing search button would give an error, saying we have too many people in party. I don´t get it...

Maxximusblue
16th Dec 2013, 23:01
wondering they are up? i dont get a servers are down error but im like stuck joining a match. anyone else having this problem?

cmstache
16th Dec 2013, 23:07
Be patient, sometime they go up early, sometimes late. The Eu servers went down late, so that might give us a later start.

Maxximusblue
16th Dec 2013, 23:18
oh werd

GenFeelGood
16th Dec 2013, 23:36
Me and muffin man got the same thing happening to us as well

GenFeelGood
17th Dec 2013, 00:22
SERVERS ARE UP

cmstache
17th Dec 2013, 01:21
On and off.... parties are FINALLY working.

Proxish
17th Dec 2013, 18:45
Server is down

Psyonix_Eric
17th Dec 2013, 18:47
Posts like this regarding the alpha servers need to be in the appropriate alpha forums.

xLuKaSx
17th Dec 2013, 18:47
so it seems

LOFO1993
17th Dec 2013, 18:51
Yes, servers are down, but the game doesn't realize it correctly. The authenticating process repeats in a loop forever, it reaches 15 and then automatically restarts. It's been like this since more or less 19:30 CET (now it should be 19:51 CET, if I'm right).

Monkeythumbz
17th Dec 2013, 19:12
Yes, servers are down, but the game doesn't realize it correctly. The authenticating process repeats in a loop forever, it reaches 15 and then automatically restarts. It's been like this since more or less 19:30 CET (now it should be 19:51 CET, if I'm right).

We're restarting the servers now, which ought to help.

Varulven
17th Dec 2013, 19:19
Now I'm confused. I see that some of my friends are in a Team Deathmatch, but I get the message 'servers are currently down'. O_o
I did a restart but that didn't work. What shall I do now?

LOFO1993
17th Dec 2013, 19:20
Probably some servers have issues, so from some regions of Europe it's impossible to access the game. We can just wait for them to solve the issue.

lucinvampire
17th Dec 2013, 19:35
George is there any update? Currently sitting in the lobby but it's not finding any players,- though invited people are able to join.

EDIT : Cancel that the lobby is now slowly picking up players

cmstache
17th Dec 2013, 19:54
If one friend gets in, try to join from them via the friends list, better odds. sometimes it takes a few tries.

lucinvampire
17th Dec 2013, 20:15
Thanks sausage :D
Think it's broken again - getting no servers available now. Had one game at least tonight lol

EDIT : working now
:D

Tube_Reaver
9th Jan 2014, 17:13
Hi,

I am trying to play now, I keep getting

"There are currently no servers available..."

Are the servers up yet? Or am I bugging out somehow? (was working fine yesterday)

Oroibahazopi
9th Jan 2014, 17:25
Same. Connecting from EU.

Firewish
9th Jan 2014, 17:26
I am getting the same error too

RainaAudron
9th Jan 2014, 17:29
Try restarting steam.

EDIT: Just seen the 250MB

Oroibahazopi
9th Jan 2014, 17:29
Game's updating.

Psyonix why you do this?

Oroibahazopi
9th Jan 2014, 17:46
Steam down for anyone else?

http://www.issteamdown.com/

Tube_Reaver
9th Jan 2014, 17:47
Yup steam is down it seems

Psyonix_Corey
9th Jan 2014, 17:49
wasn't us!

Oroibahazopi
9th Jan 2014, 17:51
And people tried to tell me that steam wasn't clunky

Tube_Reaver
9th Jan 2014, 17:57
wasn't us!

Quite the coincidence we have. A new nosgoth patch followed by steam going down... :poke:
:D

Syst3mzero
9th Jan 2014, 17:59
Steam wasn't clunky.... till December, they are spending too much effort on their filthy consoles and getting sloppy with their core source of revenue. seriously its like randomly closing the door to your shop multiple times per day so no one knows when they can buy stuff and when to turn up.

Captain3009
9th Jan 2014, 18:00
same here, can't connect with steam

Kuro1n
11th Jan 2014, 21:24
Started game today thinking I'd play some matches and got this:
http://i.imgur.com/EMpvAxC.png

EDIT: Tried reinstalling but no change.

Varulven
11th Jan 2014, 21:34
Now I'm getting the same massage.

lucinvampire
11th Jan 2014, 21:38
Sometimes this happens quite a bit (I can't search for games most of the time myself and rely on invites), try closing Steam and restarting it - sometimes this helps or sometimes a reboot - but sometimes not...I think it's truly a fluke thing of what mood the games in lol.

Monti1001
16th Jan 2014, 18:15
Hi @ all,

I play Nosgoth since December 2013; I noticed this issue once, then the bug disappeared and now I face it again:

After the "Search" button, I see the error: "There are currently no servers available, please ceck "Nosgoth.com/servers" and try again at a later time". But as you see I'm in the right time.

Today I played one match, then I tryed to begin a new one and the message appeared.

What it could be?

FFAnon
16th Jan 2014, 18:26
Getting the same message right now as well.

Edit : on an older thread people said it happens from time to time. They suggest restarting steam or even rebooting your pc but I think it's the game since I found a lobby after several tries without restarting/rebooting anything.
Maybe not many servers up or busy afternoon.

Razaiim
16th Jan 2014, 21:30
They put up a new patch, stuff usually breaks shortly after. Should sort itself out in time.

JigglyTuff
19th Jan 2014, 19:46
Just got into the beta downloaded it on steam got into the game and I look through the armory and classes to get an Idea of the the classes and just hit play and tried to find a game. It said it couldn't find any servers and to look at the servers page and it says they are online. I also noticed it says only one player online presumably me so is it just no one playing or a bug? I'm restarting my game now then I will try to restarts steam I will edit this when im done.

Tried restarting steam and Nosgoth and Nada

Aleksandar91
19th Jan 2014, 21:15
+1 for this. I got into Alpha some 10 days ago, saw 2 sessions but could only play 2 games in total. Such are my circumstances that I can play mostly in the mornings when I waited a while for a server to fill and after some 10-15min I was still alone and waiting in the mornings. Otherwise last night I tried playing and found a servers as soon as I clicked Search button. Tonight however my luck is rotten and I can't seem to find group again. This makes me sad as I liked the game but I'm not sure if it's the lack of players or a bug. Hopefully it's the latter.

cmstache
19th Jan 2014, 23:10
What timezone are you in?

Nakoehl
20th Jan 2014, 03:10
I have the same problem. I am new to the game and so was trying to play in the "recruit rank 1-5" arena so I wouldn't get totally stomped on by more experienced players. I would sit in the que for 30+ mins with seeing one maybe two other people. I switch over to the other arena and have a full party in about 15 mins or less.

maniacal1
20th Jan 2014, 03:31
There's not a lot of people in this alpha, from what I can tell. I've been trying to play all weekend, but I do not have the time nor the patience to sit in a gaming lobby for an hour at a time in the hopes that 5 other people join up.

The game is fun, don't get me wrong, and since I'm testing and not really playing I can't complain...however even to test, I have to HAVE something to test. Inviting more players for the next test period is a necessity.

Aleksandar91
20th Jan 2014, 05:40
My timezone should be GMT +1. I know that we're 1h ahead of the UK. If the number of players is limited though, why not let us play with the US players as well? Just polish the servers for minimal lag so it works acceptably well.

Ferizz
20th Jan 2014, 15:49
During the day there's almost no one playing but during the evening I only have to wait about 3-10 min. But I also think that more people would be nice or that we could play with the US players.

RainaAudron
20th Jan 2014, 15:52
The lobby search seriously needs some options - US/EU server choice, lobby empty/with players/game in progress, map selection, etc.

cmstache
20th Jan 2014, 16:18
The lobby does need a choice, but there currently are no limits set on who you can play with. You can play during any of the server "up times."

Syst3mzero
22nd Jan 2014, 01:47
While searching for a game I'm getting the error box which says

There are currently no servers available.
Please check www.nosgoth.com/servers
for status updates and try again at a later
time.

tried 2 steam restarts, no patch is waiting to download (also verified files with steam) and it could just be me as the other players on my friends list seem to be playing with no difficulties

my nosgoth logs have the error listed as:

rejected for wrong version number!

and

is for a different engine version,

Any Ideas? and would you like the full log?

Psyonix_Corey
22nd Jan 2014, 02:16
What version number appears in the top left of your screen when you run the game? It should say 140120.76235

Syst3mzero
22nd Jan 2014, 03:55
not sure what it was, however i did discover the patch it had downloaded was 0 mb.

I left steam running and shortly after you posted steam decided to send me the 300+ mb patch which brought me up to speed.

I would guess the error was steam since it came through late.

OkiDoki87
30th Jan 2014, 23:37
Hello Nosgoth team, I have a problem once the game started, try to connect and it appears this message "No network connection available to online suite" is my problem or the servers are maintenance?

thanks

SqueexID
31st Jan 2014, 01:57
Sounds like a possible Steam issue? Try making sure steam is updated to the newest version. If it is, possibly disabling the firewall/anitirus. After that, unplug your modem/router for 10-15 minutes, then reconnect. Let us know if that helps. I can assure you the servers have been up, as I have been on the past 4 days.

NakedHyena
31st Jan 2014, 15:19
So, just got access today, which I am totally excited for, but when I select the game made "New Recruit", it tells me that it's waiting for more players :( Is this normal to have to wait 10 minutes or more? Or should I try the "Team Deathmatch"?

RainaAudron
31st Jan 2014, 15:31
Sometimes it can be even 20-30mins wait, it all depends whether you happen to stumble upon others at the same time. Team deathmatch has more people than new recruit but has mostly experienced players. Also, it seems there are more EU players in general.

rimuneechan
7th Feb 2014, 20:47
when i try to play the game, more often then not i get kicked as soon as the match starts loading up, getting sent back to the main menu and getting told the server schedule again even though im playing during the appointed time. its maddening (>.<)# is there a way to resolve this? i checked my firewall and everything

:mad2:

rimuneechan
7th Feb 2014, 23:30
I'm sorry, I've played 5 matches the entire day, and while those matches were fun... this is just ridiculous,... i will await a response on a way to fix it. but i don't think i can keep playing like this

cmstache
14th Feb 2014, 01:54
Servers being mean tonight? Took me 17 seconds to authenticate last match (EU) and my ping was about 50ms higher than normal (anything over 140 with a sent is terrible; reavers and tyrants are a bit more forgiving lag-wise, more so tyrants). Seems to be happening relatively regularly at this time for the EU server. (Everything checked out normal on my end).

On a side note: Corey,. any headway into the game not counting damage from abilities while the player is respawning?

lucinvampire
14th Feb 2014, 10:19
Servers being mean tonight? Took me 17 seconds to authenticate last match (EU) and my ping was about 50ms higher than normal

I've had the same thing a few times this week...last night and I think it was the night before or maybe the one before that - I got stuck authenticating for a while...ping has been ok - but it's still laggy (and before you ask nah I haven't had chance to turn the cloth thingy off yet - I keep forgetting) :p

ironmandan
27th Feb 2014, 21:06
It looks like it tries to authenticate, succeeds, and then starts the process over again.

Daonitre
28th Feb 2014, 02:08
I'm having the same issue - but instead of starting over the game crashes.

Fobofobik
28th Feb 2014, 13:14
Same here. Game crashes after i start to search for a match

Darcyska
28th Feb 2014, 16:24
Similar issue. I can get to the loading screen for the level, but then I get booted back to the menu.

RageSatanas
1st Mar 2014, 16:39
ERROR :No servers are currently available- this messadge i see wery often & must re launch client to solve it.
***connection lags or something? my inet is ok!

Xenonetix
1st Mar 2014, 17:01
Moved to the Private Bugs Forum.

Syluxxx
4th Mar 2014, 18:04
i cannot join any server apprantly there was a patch today i heared but its not downloadin for me in steam i go in game i cannot join any servers help please thanks

MagicDust
4th Mar 2014, 18:52
I had the same problem because I have nosgoth installed on my portable harddrive and it was locked when steam was open anyways it didn't recognize it had to update so I just exited steam and re opened.

Boreaquis
4th Mar 2014, 18:55
I was playing just fine yesterday, but when I try to search for games today I get the following error message:

"Error: There are currently no servers available. Please check www.nosgoth.com/servers for status updates and try again at a later time."

I've tried joining the games/lobbies of my friends, which doesn't work either.

Boreaquis
4th Mar 2014, 19:06
Reinstalling the game seems to have solved it. Curiously enough, when I logged back in after reinstalling, I was level 11 (was 10 before reinstalling).

Revi93
4th Mar 2014, 21:43
I have the same problem, when I start searching a game it shows me an error message with "No servers available"

Syluxxx
4th Mar 2014, 22:20
I had the same problem because I have nosgoth installed on my portable harddrive and it was locked when steam was open anyways it didn't recognize it had to update so I just exited steam and re opened.

i did your method no patch for 6 times launchin the game like a mad man :P

lucinvampire
4th Mar 2014, 22:21
If you close down steam fully and restart it, it may kick in and update/allow you to join a server

Syluxxx
4th Mar 2014, 22:31
tryed it but ill give it another shot if it dont work ill reinstailled it i guess last optiton hope it works out ty

Syluxxx
4th Mar 2014, 23:43
reinstaill works best thod atm

tikkiblue
5th Mar 2014, 02:00
It is happening to me as well. I played it late last night and every thing was fine. I restarted steam and shutdown my computer but no help. That seems like a lot of time and bandwidth wasted to re-install the game just for one error that should be easily fixed

BuffTrollBaby
5th Mar 2014, 02:23
Right click on the game in your list, select properties, local files tab, verify game cache, restart steam. Worked for me at least.

NaughtyPeon
5th Mar 2014, 04:58
Same problem, re-install of the game solved the issue.

rip0se1
7th Mar 2014, 00:01
I have the same issue. I've reinstalled the game for like 3times. Sometimes it works and connect, but most likely i am not able to join the server. Can't play the game at all. If there is an other way to fix this, tell me pls.

Abacrius
7th Mar 2014, 21:54
I just installed the game and am having the same issue... It's obvious I'm pinging the servers, or else the bloody client wouldn't have loaded in. Trying a reinstall but still. This is ridiculous, even for a beta.

FoxTroop
16th Mar 2014, 12:23
Could someone write me a schedule (if it exists) when the servers are aviable ?

lucinvampire
16th Mar 2014, 13:24
The severs are available 24-7 :D. They used to be only on at certain times but not anymore :D

GreenDeath51497
17th Mar 2014, 03:45
So I just installed the game and tried to play the match making took forever. And once I got into one with 8 players it started the match into the loading screen with the map name and poof... Sent me back to main menu though it could have just been a bad game file. So i uninstalled and reinstalled and again it happened. This is my very first time trying to play after I got the beta. And haven't got to play a match since. Thanks and if you can help plz post somthing :D

RainaAudron
17th Mar 2014, 10:47
Can you tell us your system specs? Did it give you any message when it happened?

Tube_Reaver
17th Mar 2014, 13:35
This occasionally happens to me.

-Do you alt-tab during the loading screen? I tend to alt-tab and it sometimes causes it to bug the loading screen out, and it takes far to long for me to join the game, so it "kicks" me off the server.

-How long do you generally take on the loading screen, if it seems to be taking a good while, then perhaps if you lowered your graphics settings to minimum so the game loads up faster when you next try to join.

Try the above and see if that helps.

RealLoK
17th Mar 2014, 16:29
I have the same problem. It always sends me back with the message "your connection to the host is lost".

Ebgravity
17th Mar 2014, 19:17
The severs are available 24-7 :D. They used to be only on at certain times but not anymore :D

obviously you don't know what you're talking about.. the servers are down right now.. i can't join a game and my exp boost is being wasted

Saranjivac
17th Mar 2014, 20:34
Are the servers offline? Can't seem to connect at the moment. When searching a lobby getting the "There are currently no servers available. Please check www.nosgoth.com/servers for status updates and try again at a later time."

Few of us on raidcall have tried to connect, same message for everyone. Started about 20mins ago.

Is there a patch incoming or is it something else?

ThatsNotMyPirate
17th Mar 2014, 20:34
Same, I also can't find any games.

SonataSatanica
17th Mar 2014, 20:37
I also have it but I have this for days now.

Varulven
17th Mar 2014, 20:37
Same here.
It's a shame because I don't have much time for playing :(

PencileyePirate
17th Mar 2014, 20:38
I've been getting this message every time I've tried getting into a game today:

"There are currently no servers available. Please check www.nosgoth.com/servers for status updates and try again at a later time."

Inrezairo
17th Mar 2014, 20:40
Here too.

I can get in but not find a lobby.

:-(

Marrlain
17th Mar 2014, 20:46
Same problem here.
Steam was down for a while this evening, so perhaps that had something to do with it?

Psyonix_Corey
17th Mar 2014, 20:47
Steam is having a lot of trouble today. We are dependent upon Steam for retrieving the server list.

lucinvampire
17th Mar 2014, 21:03
obviously you don't know what you're talking about.. the servers are down right now.. i can't join a game and my exp boost is being wasted

They are usually up unless there is a technical problem or if Steam is down - Steam is currently down...

Psyonix_Eric
17th Mar 2014, 21:10
Steam was down for awhile, which might be what people were experiencing because it happened during the time stamps I see on these posts.

If it's still happening or has cleared up now please post a follow-up in here.

FoxTroop
17th Mar 2014, 21:12
Thank you all for the information ^^.

PencileyePirate
17th Mar 2014, 21:19
Steam is having a lot of trouble today. We are dependent upon Steam for retrieving the server list.

I think the current situation highlights one reason that might not be the best design decision. Assuming the servers are hosted, owned, or leased by Psyonix ... why not develop this feature on your own? It seems like having an external dependency like Steam for such an important feature could lead to further unreliability (and other UX issues) down the road.

P.S. I'm not sure if Steam is a limiting factor, but a server browser (in addition to matchmaking) would be lovely.

Psyonix_Corey
17th Mar 2014, 22:57
I think the current situation highlights one reason that might not be the best design decision. Assuming the servers are hosted, owned, or leased by Psyonix ... why not develop this feature on your own? It seems like having an external dependency like Steam for such an important feature could lead to further unreliability (and other UX issues) down the road.

P.S. I'm not sure if Steam is a limiting factor, but a server browser (in addition to matchmaking) would be lovely.

Server browser would have the same issues with Steam.

We are in the process of investigating alternatives to clientside Steam-based matchmaking for the reasons you describe. However, it's a big system and is a complex process between multiple companies. Regarding ownership, all online services and servers are owned by Square-Enix.

Cahyne
17th Mar 2014, 23:00
Hello ,

it happend alot the last days to me too...match starting and then i find myself, after some loading time, outside the game at the news page...two times it showed me ran out of video memory...exicting ...hmmm

Best wishes

GreenDeath51497
18th Mar 2014, 02:33
No i do not get any type of message except as if i just started up the game like loading armory ect... Basic Specs
8Gb ddr3 ram, 500Gb hard drive, AMD Radeon HD 74800 Graphics, Windows 8,
If you need more specific specs just tell me :)

GreenDeath51497
18th Mar 2014, 12:11
No i do not get any type of message except as if i just started up the game like loading armory syncing online profile as if i just started up the game ect... Basic Specs
8Gb ddr3 ram, 500Gb hard drive, AMD Radeon HD 74800 Graphics, Windows 8,
If you need more specific specs just tell me

Saranjivac
18th Mar 2014, 14:12
Cleared up yesterday, about 15mins after I first posted.

GojiraSamurai
18th Mar 2014, 22:07
well i have been trying all day and keep getting no servers available... steam is not down as i type this and i have been able to load all other titles while not getting any Nosgoth servers... any ideas?

Xenonetix
18th Mar 2014, 22:38
Yeah, it was Steam rather than Nosgoth. Sorry for any inconvenience, but nothing we could do.

Closing this thread now.

Gamewithnocontinue
20th Mar 2014, 17:20
Always getting dropped with "The connection to the host is lost"

Levanthus
25th Mar 2014, 18:14
I got the confirmation e-mail saying i was accepted into the closed beta, so i downloaded the game client to steam, all well and good, when i run the program it connects, but when i click to actually PLAY the game it searches for a few minutes and then tells me "there are no servers available please check Nosgoth.com/servers for information about server status" however when i click that link i get a 404 page not found error.

Blockdown
31st Mar 2014, 01:31
Hi, I buy a founder pack on Steam with an early access and my computer got the requirements. I don't know why or if it's just happen to me but i can't get into a game : every time i join a lobby, the map load then i am redirected to the game mode selection !

I try to uninstall the game and re-install but the problem persist, I have no ideas to fix this so i post here and i hope that someone can help me...

(Sorry for my english)

naeledro
2nd Apr 2014, 23:44
My friend had the same issue. Try updating your graphics card drivers, it should fix it ;)

naeledro
2nd Apr 2014, 23:55
So I just installed the game and tried to play the match making took forever. And once I got into one with 8 players it started the match into the loading screen with the map name and poof... Sent me back to main menu though it could have just been a bad game file. So i uninstalled and reinstalled and again it happened. This is my very first time trying to play after I got the beta. And haven't got to play a match since. Thanks and if you can help plz post somthing :D

You should update your graphics drivers. A friend had the issue and that fixed it.

Razihel2
3rd Apr 2014, 13:49
hey,

often after the loading screen or a side switch i cannot press the play button. It is just grey and i have to wait for my char to be auto-deployed. If i don't wait and press esc, after more or less choosing my class, i will not spawn into the game at all.

Blockdown
7th Apr 2014, 01:36
Thank you Naeledro i will try that ;)

LeRagondin
7th Apr 2014, 15:52
Hey! I ve same problem.
I purshase the game Sunday 6 april and i cannot play 1 time to this date. I have the version on steam and when i start the game i automaticaly back to the menu. I ve tried to unistall/install the game 2 time, but still not work :o.
Have you a solution ?

(I not english :/ )

Sykestus
8th Apr 2014, 21:52
Hey! I ve same problem.
I purshase the game Sunday 6 april and i cannot play 1 time to this date. I have the version on steam and when i start the game i automaticaly back to the menu. I ve tried to unistall/install the game 2 time, but still not work :o.
Have you a solution ?

(I not english :/ )

Please ensure that your graphics card drivers are fully up-to-date as other players above seem to have had success with this issue.

Also you could try to use translate.google.com (http://translate.google.com) if you don't understand this post.

Shalliar
13th Apr 2014, 09:35
I can't get into a game too, but my drivers are up-to-date. The game just shows me loading screen and throws back in the main menu :(

Shalliar
15th Apr 2014, 18:38
upd: solved this problem... bug was from a ebook, connected to my computer, lol. :D

-Kainh-
20th Apr 2014, 16:38
I experienced again this problem. I have a Netgear DGN1000 router, and I think the problem is the NAT gate to open. I tried to follow the steam guides, but with Nosgoth doesn't work. Can please , some of the developers or other people, say me the gate of the EU server that the games uses? Thank you

888Demon888
8th May 2014, 14:55
All I see it's Authenticating 0 0 0 0 0 (it's blinking 1-10 times) then count from 1 to 15 and starts all over again, can't join any lobby, no Death Match no Siege. I tried yesterday, 5 min ago, but all same.

lucinvampire
9th May 2014, 07:55
Sorry that you're experiencing this issue - used to have it back in the Alpha - but thought it had gone away...did you try exiting the game and steam and then waiting a few moments and going back in - I used to find this would sometimes fix it.

888Demon888
9th May 2014, 13:00
Sorry that you're experiencing this issue - used to have it back in the Alpha - but thought it had gone away...did you try exiting the game and steam and then waiting a few moments and going back in - I used to find this would sometimes fix it.
Tried recently and 1 min ago, but still that problem. There wasn't new programs\games etc. installed recently, so I don't know what provoked that error. :(

Nick126
9th May 2014, 21:36
so since the last patch i've been having trouble finding and joining matches and now i get this error "there are not current server's available. Please check http://www.nosgoth.com/servers for status updates." when i check the servers they're both up and running. can i get some help on this? i doubt its my firewall or anything, the firewall is turned off... also the game worked fine before the recent patch just for information.

lucinvampire
10th May 2014, 10:30
Ok I would maybe try to uninstall and reinstall and see if it makes a difference...if it still doesn't work it'll be a issue somewhere down the line - next point of call would be the SE support centre.

888Demon888
10th May 2014, 15:15
Ok I would maybe try to uninstall and reinstall and see if it makes a difference...if it still doesn't work it'll be a issue somewhere down the line - next point of call would be the SE support centre.
Already tried to uninstall Nosgoth and Steam but all same

JunkyVirus
13th May 2014, 23:05
So recently I've had a very hard time finding servers and connection to games.
I live in Sweden so I can play on EU and US server alike without a problem what so ever, but recently I've only been able to connect to about 1 server per region, in one region I'm the only one in the match lobby and the other it's an unfair game where one team end up with 2-3 people that aren't even lvl 5 and have no idea how to play.

Is this and issue anyone else is having ? Is there a fix for it or are the servers just like this right now for some reason ?

PeeCahChoo
13th May 2014, 23:34
Yup, I spent 2 hours, cant find a single game. Thanks Nosgoth, thanks. Look at my play time on Nosgoth.

4.2 hours spent on Nosgoth, played one game.

JunkyVirus
13th May 2014, 23:59
Damn that's harsh, it was much better a week ago or two, found loads of games and the games were somewhat evenly balanced, not it's just, if you get into a game one side will just stomp the other one because of new players not knowing how to play.

lucinvampire
14th May 2014, 07:40
What times are you coming on to play and which section are you searching in?

The EU servers are a lot busier from aroun 1900 GMT and in the TDM area - but even I did notice it was quieter last night compared to even last week - rather than ending up straight in a match it took about 10 minutes (nothing compared to your wait)...I'm sure it'll pick up when the next Patch comes out.

JunkyVirus
14th May 2014, 08:26
I play during all kind of times during the day, and as I live in Sweden as you say around that time there should be people playing but no luck, and as in my post above if I do find a game it's pretty one sided :P

But yes, I'm it'll get better, do you know when the patch comes ?