PDA

View Full Version : Game Trailer

chip5541
11th Oct 2007, 05:33
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26237.html

I love how they shot a hole in the box and then sniped a guy.

crazyhorse128
23rd Oct 2007, 12:10
I preferd the conflict series whilst they were 3rd person, and I played up to conflict Vietnam where it then got a bit dodgy after that

Sao
23rd Oct 2007, 14:35
Gah can't believe they have done away with the 4 man team and 3rd person views, those were the good points!

Conflict Vietnam is actually pretty good, it's one of the hardest of the series but Global Storm was the pinnacle of control and command functions the missions were a bit iffy and the exclusions of the choice of US or UK squads was a bit of a downer.

Deneid Ops looks like it might be ok, I hope they don't make it too much of an FPS style of game as that gets boring fast these days, the old 4 man team was a nice refreshing change, why go backwards to only two?

Dissapointed hardcore conflict fan:(

RavenousGhost
5th Nov 2007, 01:27
Gah can't believe they have done away with the 4 man team and 3rd person views, those were the good points!

Conflict Vietnam is actually pretty good, it's one of the hardest of the series but Global Storm was the pinnacle of control and command functions the missions were a bit iffy and the exclusions of the choice of US or UK squads was a bit of a downer.

Deneid Ops looks like it might be ok, I hope they don't make it too much of an FPS style of game as that gets boring fast these days, the old 4 man team was a nice refreshing change, why go backwards to only two?

Dissapointed hardcore conflict fan:(

I couldn't agree more. It wont feel like a Conflict game without the 4-man squad and 3rd person perspective.

C: GT was great. I liked the controls. the graphics, the audio could have been better. I made a new post on my suggestions. Take a look and add your suggestions.

crazyhorse128
7th Jan 2008, 18:51
the exclusions of the choice of US or UK squads was a bit of a downer.

there was hardly much of a difference as even though I was SAS I still had a man named Bradley, which is one of the most un-British names you can have :o