PDA

View Full Version : Kane & Lynch in Blood Money

Redwall
7th Oct 2007, 00:49
If you enjoy reading the news paper after every Hit, in Hitman: Blood Money you would of realize in the Mission to excute The Sheikh Mohammed Bin Faisal Al-Khalifa. After completing the mission the news paper in the upper right hand corner Shows the beginning escaped of Kane and Lynch and a massive man hunt for a merc and a psycho killer by the FBI. I found it very interesting and awesome. Don't know if this was mention already if not now you know check it out.

Wonder you'll get a glimpse of Agent 47 in Kane and Lynch.:rasp:

chip5541
7th Oct 2007, 10:29
Blood Money? http://youtube.com/watch?v=t98K3reeqG4

"The biggest unanswered question is where is the money?"

Dimhenion
7th Oct 2007, 16:13

That's really a terrible title for that game, lol...

Jeron
7th Oct 2007, 16:34

Not really. When you destroy your targets, money pops up for you to collect.

sublime90
7th Oct 2007, 18:56
yup they referanced kane and lynch in blood money. also in the new issues of EGM they say

"while shooting through the tokyo level with these two psychopaths, keep an eye out for a rotating fox atop one of the buildings.This symbol is a clue to IO Interactives next project. (wich we hear is geared more toward the kiddies)"

now thats pretty intresting

ltolman
8th Oct 2007, 04:23
I had to look thru my Hitman:Blood Money strategy guide to find out which mission number that was that the reference to Kane and Lynch

Mission 10: "A House of Cards"

Cant wait to play it

Redwall
8th Oct 2007, 22:54
Interesting. Cant wait till play Kane and Lynch to shoot em up and look for clues.:scratch: .

Redwall
8th Oct 2007, 22:58

l0l Dont think Kane and Lynch will be rockin' a space craft through banks. it's Hitman: Blood Money. :thumbsup: . LvL. "House of Cards"

NightRain'06
25th Oct 2007, 04:03
If you enjoy reading the news paper after every Hit, in Hitman: Blood Money you would of realize in the Mission to excute The Sheikh Mohammed Bin Faisal Al-Khalifa. After completing the mission the news paper in the upper right hand corner Shows the beginning escaped of Kane and Lynch and a massive man hunt for a merc and a psycho killer by the FBI. I found it very interesting and awesome. Don't know if this was mention already if not now you know check it out.

Wonder you'll get a glimpse of Agent 47 in Kane and Lynch.:rasp:

Hey, I won't be surprised to see (maybe a cameo appearance. Like a split nanosecond) of 47 in K&L.

Remember, if you've played GTA: SA further into the game, in a cut-scene background, you see Tommy (aka no-name main character in GTA3) made a cameo appearance, sitting on a park bench. Yes, I know it was still the same franchise.

But my point is, since the developers of Hitman also created K&L, I probably would be expecting 47's appearance somewhere, hypothetically. Then again, who's to say they won't have him cross over to K&L world ?? And fight K&L ?? Then LC appears ! Anyway, they're all in Eidos family. :lol:
She'd be like "Wait now. This is not a tomb ! I actually have to shoot.... HUMAN enemies ?? Good deal !" :D

Okay, now I'm getting carried away.. :whistle:

Bandit
10th Nov 2007, 02:25
If you really have eagle eyes, then you would have seen the level they have a shootout in on the First Mission for Blood Money.

The level I'm talking about is where Kane rappels down to the Big Window of that Japanese building and blows it out.

And hell yeah I saw the newspaper for their breakout, they called him Mr. Little? I think?

I even think they had Kane's gun in that mission where you have to kill all the Crows.

Hitman is amazing, glad I sucked myself into it.

Xcom
11th Nov 2007, 21:52
Remember, if you've played GTA: SA further into the game, in a cut-scene background, you see Tommy (aka no-name main character in GTA3) made a cameo appearance, sitting on a park bench. Yes, I know it was still the same franchise.

I believe his cameo was more extensive than that. ;)