PDA

View Full Version : Newbie!!

gorham rams
16th Sep 2007, 21:51
hey all, yes im a newbie, ive had IG for a while now, just registered here tho.

does anyone wanna play online with me? now is a good time actually, but i need some help with the multiplayer menu, it confuses me.

Paulraider
16th Sep 2007, 21:53
welcome:D

which online game you refering?

I've been on here since beginning june, great bunch of people on here, as long as you don't spam and all that you won't get any big boots:lol:

enjoy ur stay

gorham rams
16th Sep 2007, 21:55
i am referring to 1vs1 of any number of ppl, its just when i search for games theres no one on....

Paulraider
16th Sep 2007, 21:58
i am referring to 1vs1 of any number of ppl, its just when i search for games theres no one on....

link?

i've bene trying to find an online game myself, doom style. there is one that come out a few years ago, something like domination that came out in big ball of smoke then disappeared and i want to know here it went, cos it was pretty good. i was set in the not too distance future in the streets, pretty badd ass:D

gorham rams
16th Sep 2007, 22:02
no no no, i mean multiplayer on IG, like on the main menu theres campaign and stuff like that and in the middle is multiplayer

Paulraider
16th Sep 2007, 23:05
no no no, i mean multiplayer on IG, like on the main menu theres campaign and stuff like that and in the middle is multiplayer

what the heck is IG? no abreviations please for us mentally challanged. they just stump us ya know:lol:

Lo
16th Sep 2007, 23:28
I don't play much aside from Tomb raider and even that is infrequent these days :o

However may I take this opportunity to welcome you to our humble and friendly forum gorham rams :) *Thinks of a cool abbrieviation for your username whilst you bathe in the undisputed loveliness and warmth of aunty Lo's welcome* :D

Mike_B
17th Sep 2007, 09:43
Moving this to the imperial glory forum.

laralova101
17th Sep 2007, 11:48
hey all, yes im a newbie, ive had IG for a while now, just registered here tho.

does anyone wanna play online with me? now is a good time actually, but i need some help with the multiplayer menu, it confuses me.

haya welcome i joined recently to im still learning the ropes though:) i look forward to chatting with ya!

lara's_bro
17th Sep 2007, 15:27
welcome, i am sure you will enjoy you r time here:D