PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!!!!(necesito ayuda)

Agusorce
13th Sep 2007, 22:05
estoy en la segunda parte del tomb rider aniversary y resulta que no puedo pasar el lugar de una de las llaves de los dioses romanos (Poseidon, Atlas, etc.). Es donde estan las espadas. si alguien sabe porfa............GRACIAS:confused:

Nikko
13th Sep 2007, 23:00
Okay, it's your lucky day, I also speak spanish. I'll try to make a neutral one.
Voy a intentar ayudarte... ¿te refieres a la parte en la que caen las espadas del techo? Digo, ¿a la Sala De Damocles? A m* me resulto dif*cil. Tienes que avanzar con cautela y estudiar dónde caen las espadas - tienen un patrón -. Hay que ir al salón del fondo, subirse a una rampa; y de ah*, llegar hasta una palanca que hay por arriba. Luego, tienes que deshacer el camino, pero hay que ir saltando de columna en columna más adelante. Algo as*, no me acuerdo muy bien... en esa parte, yo use la gu*a - s*, estaba realmente perdido - en trsaga.com

Saludos!

PS: I think that not everyone speaks spanish here, you should write in english...

Agusorce
14th Sep 2007, 15:17
thank you very mutch and thank you for the advice, jajajaja:p

Agusorce
8th Oct 2007, 23:51
Hello, I'm Asking Somebody For Help Again. I Need The Savegame Of The Sentauros, Because Is To Dificult And I'm Tiered Of Trying. Thanks A Lot....:d

Agusorce
8th Oct 2007, 23:53
Hello, I'm Asking Somebody For Help Again. I Need The Savegame Of The Sentauros, Because Is To Dificult And I'm Tiered Of Trying. Thanks A Lot....:d

Spong
9th Oct 2007, 07:41
Hi there!

Stuck at the Centaurs? looking for a game save to get past them? Well, assuming you're using the PC, have a look at Demarest's master savegame files (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=69892), there should be what you need in there somewhere.

Sorry about not being able to chat in your own language :o.

And be careful about posting your e-mail on the boards. You should replace the '@' with '[at]'. Naughty spam-bots are everywhere (apparently).

Agusorce
11th Oct 2007, 17:42
Now I want to know how does start Egipt.
doaes it starts in a kind of caves with snow?? :mad2:
thanks

Spong
11th Oct 2007, 22:13
The first level in Egypt is called Temple of Khamoon. At the start of the level, Lara is in a cave that goes around a corner to the left. But there isn't any snow - it's sand.

Agusorce
17th Oct 2007, 15:36
Now i have another problem with the game.
I can't save my games. help meee :mad2:

Spong
17th Oct 2007, 16:36
Hello again Agusorce :D

Having trouble saving now? Are you playing the PC version? There are known problems with the PC save files and things can go wrong so that you can no longer save or load your games.

Again, I'll point you in the direction of Demarest's master savegame files (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=69892) or Stella's TRLegend Game Saves (http://tombraiders.net/stella/savegame/TR7saves.html). One of those should solve your problem.

Sorry, but none of those pages are in your native language though.

Agusorce
17th Oct 2007, 17:18
I don't know if you remember that i had a problem with the centaursso i load a new profile with all the levels finished. so now when i want to play i have to "repeat" each level to play them atherwise i can't play. then when i'm playing i can't save so i have to start each level from the very begining. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ANDERSTAND ME OR NOT BUT I DO MY BEST. THANK
HELP!!!!!!! :nut:

Spong
17th Oct 2007, 17:48
I know what you mean Agusorce.

If you have installed a set of game saves that tell your Anniversary you have completed the game, then there is nothing you can do about it I'm afraid. When you've completed the game, the only options you will have when replaying a level is to either save your rewards or quit completely. You will no longer be able to play a little bit of a level, save it, then restart from a checkpoint later.

The only thing I can suggest is that you remove the current save you have and then go to Stella's Tomb Raider: Anniversary PC Save Files (http://tombraiders.net/stella/savegame/TRAsaves.html). From that page, you can download the saves level by level. The level you're after is Level 8: Tomb of Tihocan.

Hope that helps.

And sorry about giving you the wrong link in my last post.

RUGRLN
19th Oct 2007, 09:40
So thats why you guys put [at] instead of @. I never knew that before. LOL I knw this off topic, btu didnt knw where to put.

Hey Aguscore..
why not make a new profile... and just get a savegame of where you are...

Or delete them existing ones or the whole game... reinstall the game and then get savegame of where you were not of all levels finished!!