PDA

View Full Version : Who is buying this game ?

Fully
8th Sep 2007, 05:04
I wish I had a poll option

I can promise you if this game does not support online co-op for the xbox360 this game will fail.

I WILL ONLY BUY FOR ONLINE CO-OP !!

trust me everyone on my friends lists agrees otherwise the release date of this game fails and majority of xbox live users will not buy maybe rent. Redesign the entire engine if you have to and bring the game out next year if it takes that long because without online co-op this game will fail no matter how great you can copy the movie Heat.

P.S. pc users you guys like playing with yourselves so your opinion does not matter , PS3 network players Im sure you cant wait for a decent game to have online co-op.

WildDog9
8th Sep 2007, 12:58

I can promise you if this game does not support online co-op for the xbox360 this game will fail.

trust me everyone on my friends lists agrees otherwise the release date of this game fails and majority of xbox live users will not buy maybe rent. Redesign the entire engine if you have to and bring the game out next year if it takes that long because without online co-op this game will fail no matter how great you can copy the movie Heat.

P.S. pc users you guys like playing with yourselves so your opinion does not matter , PS3 network players Im sure you cant wait for a decent game to have online co-op.

The majority of your friends is not the majority of everyone who knows about this game. Not even close to 5% I'd say. So stop crying about no online co-op, don't buy it if you don't like it. I don't care.

Fully
8th Sep 2007, 17:50
The majority of your friends is not the majority of everyone who knows about this game. Not even close to 5% I'd say. So stop crying about no online co-op, don't buy it if you don't like it. I don't care.

The message is to be heard by employees of eidosgames. And your opinion doesnt matter either unless your someone important that can make a difference in making this game great not fair.

Meluiloth
8th Sep 2007, 19:47
Actually, since WildDog9 is a fellow gamer I think his opinion matters very much. o.O
Don't you think both sides of the story should be told? I'll-only-buy-the-game-if-it-plays-online people and I'm-going-to-buy-this-game-anyway-'cuz-it's-cool people should both be able to express their opinions on a public forum. :p

At least according to the Eidos Forum rules: Rule #6: Treat members and their opinions with respect.

Anyway, to answer the question A.K.A title of your topic.. I am one of the people that are going to buy the game.:)

sublime90
9th Sep 2007, 01:36
Hey im buying this game, and NOT for online play. IO makes amazing single player games with great story lines. i'll have more than enough fun playing by myself. now excuse me as i go back to play Freedom Fighters for the 3rd time

chip5541
9th Sep 2007, 10:25
I have every intention of buying this game when it comes out. I happen to own all the new systems and of course a PC as well. Online is great but not teh reason I would buy the game. Sp is most important to me because frankly there are times that MP can be a pain for both of the players. This is eps true for people with children (and no my kids will not be allowed to play or even hear this game).
I would like to point out that the comment towards PC players is uncalled for. I would also like to point out that the PS3 has many online games that kick besides Resistence, we also have Warhawk which rocks da house!:rasp:

BTW. Since when are PC players considered loners?

Dimhenion
9th Sep 2007, 22:12

God, you're such a fanboy.

chip5541
10th Sep 2007, 04:17
After considering the general tone of this thread I am going to close it. The point has been made that some gamers would like online-coop. I think we can leave it at that.