PDA

View Full Version : little help with cameras!! PLEASE

wasp_hh
31st Aug 2007, 10:09
hi, i desperately need help with some f****n bug:/ in RE.
i have just finished my 7 level custom which i have beed doing for 3 years now..
and i have ONE LAST TINY PROBLEM> my cameras don't work!!! :[
i set a switch, a trigger to door, a trigger for camera(3 seconds) and trigget for CAMERA_TARGET as Trogger for Target. everything is OK with this set up. it works on the other levels, but i have a level where this setup DOESN'T WORK. when i pull the switch, everything is ok, the door opens, but the camera, INSTEAD OF switching to the designated door for 3 SECONDS (like in the trigger) , it just FLASHES for a bit of second and comes back to lara.. it flashes so fast that you can't see where or which door was opened... i don't know:[
what is the cause of a problem here?
too big wad? maybe too big level?
i don'nt think so, i have other camera WORKING in the SAME level. one camera is working for 3 seconds, other is just flashing, both in the same level, both with the same setup. i don't know what to do with it, if ANYBODY can help me or tell me what do i have to do to erase this bug, i wiil be VERY GREATFULL. i can't post my levels JUST CAUSE OF THAT F****N CAMERA BUG:[ please help me fast. thanks. Wasp.

wasp_hh
31st Aug 2007, 15:42
ps. problem solved, psiko helped me;) the guy's a genius:)
wrtiting to michael prager, custom on trle.net soon
it's called "templar archives"
story:
LARA FINDS OUT ABOUT SECRET CONNECTIONS BETWEEN THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR AND THE VENETIAN, MEDIEVAL, INFLUENT, RICH FAMILY - HOUSE MEDICI. IT IS SAID THAT LORENZO DE MEDICI WAS A FRIEND OF THE FOUNDER OF KNIGHTS TEMPLAR ITSELF. IT IS KNOWN THAT THE TEMPLARS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WIH THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE HOLY GRAIL AND EXCALIBUR... ShE DECIDES TO VISIT VENICE AND LORENZO DE MEDICI'S MANOR TO SEARCH FOR SOME TEMPLAR CONNECTIONS... WHAT WILL SHE FIND OUT?
CHECK:)
soon

Treeble
31st Aug 2007, 21:18
Wasp, I've got a message for you. :)

Treeble... tell Wasp he has a rolling ball resting on a trigger; that's why his cameras don't work properly ;)

After a rolling ball has been triggered, it must finish on a square with no trigger on it; hope that makes sense :)

Aza

It was posted at trle.net forums. :)

wasp_hh
31st Aug 2007, 22:12
custom finished in 101%!!!
who wants to be a beta- tester????
tell me and i will try to sned you the whole work.
over:)
it is my debute:P

Treeble
2nd Sep 2007, 19:32
Wasp, if you still haven't found beta testers, I can only point you to www.larashome.com, where we have a beta testing team, as well as a forum where you can showcase your work via screenshots. :)

wasp_hh
2nd Sep 2007, 19:45
ok i will post there and ask for tester team:)
anybody who will show up will get a link to custom in email:)

wasp_hh
2nd Sep 2007, 19:53
my account is to be verified by administrator:( can you ask elvis for password for me,please? i will try to find testers team:) thanks

Treeble
2nd Sep 2007, 22:51
Normally you should activate your account by yourself, via a link sent to your email, without having to be verified by an administrator. I'll let Elvis know about you, though. :)