PDA

View Full Version : Alpha vs Beta testers

cmstache
29th Nov 2013, 01:19
Are the Alpha Testers automatically included int he pot for the beta testing, or will it be a whole "new" crew of players?

Monkeythumbz
29th Nov 2013, 10:39
Are the Alpha Testers automatically included int he pot for the beta testing, or will it be a whole "new" crew of players?

If you're part of the Closed Alpha then you'll be granted automatic access to the Closed Beta phase.

Maximillien
29th Nov 2013, 18:09
The mine doesn't work !! My steam's username doesn't want to work...

cmstache
30th Nov 2013, 00:34
If you're part of the Closed Alpha then you'll be granted automatic access to the Closed Beta phase.

Thanks, that what I assumed, but I hadn't seen anything verifying it yet.

Captain3009
30th Nov 2013, 08:45
OMG OMG, I have just received a e-mail with access for the closed alpha testing. What to do What to do. Very nervous right now, never played multiplayer. My english is also not very good so i hope that i understand the rest of the players because that is important in a teambased game. I will try and do my best, hopefully they will not throw me out. It will be also a alpha test for me. hihi. See you out there vampires and vampirehunters...

lucinvampire
30th Nov 2013, 14:49
The mine doesn't work !! My steam's username doesn't want to work...

Welcome :D How far have you got with the installation process? If it is an issue with not being able to install please check if your Steam account and SE account are successfully linked - this can be checked in your SE user profile - once they are you should then be able to click on the link in your email and it work. If it is a problem as in you cannot access Steam then it maybe a problem with your Steam rather than the game/SE account. If you have any further issues please visit the Alpha Technical Forum where you should be able to get some more technical assistance :D

My english is also not very good so i hope that i understand the rest of the players because that is important in a teambased game. I will try and do my best, hopefully they will not throw me out. It will be also a alpha test for me. hihi. See you out there vampires and vampirehunters...

Welcome aboard - there's nothing to worry about as your English seems perfect on here :D - stick together with your team and you'll do just fine! If you want to head over to the Alpha forum you can get to know some more information and read up on peoples thoughts and even tactics :D

Captain3009
1st Dec 2013, 08:59
Thanks for the warm welcome and nice words, Lucinvampire. Just lurking around in the alpha forums. thanks for the tip. So I guess: see you in Nosgoth then. :wave:

cmstache
1st Dec 2013, 20:52
Yup, your English seems better than MANY native speakers to me.

WeedWalker
2nd Dec 2013, 15:46
Thanks for the warm welcome and nice words, Lucinvampire. Just lurking around in the alpha forums. thanks for the tip. So I guess: see you in Nosgoth then. :wave:

Well gratz mate, ur a lucky, I've signed in too for beta access, hope i'm as lucky as you, really want to test this game and see where it goes from here to final. I'm now hoping that being a former game tester will be taken in consideration and i'l get my shoot :)