PDA

View Full Version : Cant install :(

Astarte
22nd Aug 2007, 16:19
Hi I cant install TRA it gets to 98% then freezes. I read in another thread that this is fixed in a sticky but i cannot find it having read them all can someone tell me the fix or redirect me to said sticky? thanks

Neyla
24th Aug 2007, 17:08
I have the same problem! At the end it freeze too. The DVD Player stops at the end. People help us!

humbug
24th Aug 2007, 17:22
Hi I cant install TRA it gets to 98% then freezes. I read in another thread that this is fixed in a sticky but i cannot find it having read them all can someone tell me the fix or redirect me to said sticky? thanks

I couldn't find it either. It sounds like a dodgy disc to me I would ask the shop for a replacement if I was you. Before you do that you could update all of your drivers and make sure you have direct X 9c aswell to see if that fixes the problem. Oh yes and make sure you have the required 10 gig of space on you hard drive as this would cause the installer to stop if there is no more room on your hard drive.

Shrensh
24th Aug 2007, 21:24
Have you guys tried the solution in Eidos's tech support section?

http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/support/faqinfo.html?fqid=341&gmid=204

humbug
25th Aug 2007, 09:52
Sorry about the wrong info guys try what shrensh sugested :o . They make this a sticky!

Neyla
26th Aug 2007, 11:41
I found out a different way to finish the install. When it's 95% open de DVD ROM (do not take the TRA dvd out the rom) and close it again, the DVD ROM starts to move again. Wait some minutes and the install finish. Try it out too! It works fine with me! :)

humbug
26th Aug 2007, 12:15
Cool, glad you got it to install enjoy!

Neyla
26th Aug 2007, 13:14
LOL! Thx!