PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Beta Issues

Raziel_of_Nosgoth
27th Nov 2013, 23:24
Okay I did everything after I gotten the beta invite. Installing, linking accounts, updating, everything. But when I try to open Nosgoth & ... nothing. Steam itself is working but the Nosgoth beta doesn't wanna run. I've try restarting both Steam & my computer & still the same thing.

lucinvampire
28th Nov 2013, 09:06
Welcome aboard the Nosgoth train :D
As you’ve tried so much I would maybe try the last resort of completely uninstalling the game and re-installing via the link in the email you received, this may resolve the issue. If not please let us know or report through the bugs email at Nosgothbugs@square-enix.com
I've moved your thread to the private Alpha forum, please post issues/game related stuff in this section :D thank you muchly and hope you get in a game soon! :D

Raziel_of_Nosgoth
28th Nov 2013, 18:03
Thanks for the help but I'm still having the same issue. Other games work but my computer doesn't like Nosgoth, Lol! It's okay. I am going to pray, wait & hope for Nosgoth to come to the PS4 & XOne. ;)

Thanks Again ..

lucinvampire
28th Nov 2013, 20:40
Thanks for the help but I'm still having the same issue. Other games work but my computer doesn't like Nosgoth, Lol! It's okay. I am going to pray, wait & hope for Nosgoth to come to the PS4 & XOne. ;)

Thanks Again ..

You're welcome - that is a shame but e-mail the team as they might be able to help you. :D