PDA

View Full Version : Crate Bug in Lost Island

AzureCloud
6th Aug 2007, 22:50
I have TR:A for PC, and I just came across a bug in the Mines section of Lost Island. Apparently, there is supposed to be a crate hanging in the mines that is controlled by the switches in the control room. In my game there is no crate, so I am unable to continue in the game. The crate does not even exist. I have tried plugging in the red and green fuses and pressing the buttons, but I still have no way to continue without the crate. Is there any known fix for this?

Xcom
7th Aug 2007, 00:04
Is there any known fix for this?

Not to my knowledge. Some people have claimed deleting all saves and profiles, and then re-installing the game has fixed for them. This is of course not really an easy solution.

You might wanna download and use a savegame past that point.

afborro
7th Aug 2007, 01:31
I doubt uninstalling would be needed, what difference would it make. Just delete profile and saves start again I bet will do it.

Is this with replay level option or playing first time around. I am beginning to see a pattern emerge with a lot the PC bugs posted here seem to be related to playing the game a second time with the same profile (as I am finding a lot of glitches with previously comlpeted game saves and profiles, but not the first time round when I played it.