PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Broken

Syst3mzero
26th Nov 2013, 19:11
Unfortunately I can no longer test Nosgoth, Its not that I don't want to or that I haven't tried, however if the lobby doesn't fill because there are no players well.... I can't play. The room went form 2 to 4 players in 10 minutes however the other 3 finally gave up waiting at 30 minutes. I have tried exiting and searching for games however I now seem to be the only person looking for a game.

We need more players, I would guess the low turn out would be because people have got bored of the matchmaking system lumping high lvl players on 1 team and low on the other.
possibly you have fixed the under lvl 5 match and now no one is left to play over lvl 5 games.

Its got to 34 minutes now, really bored.

Ok I'm finished for today. no games played 26/11.

hirukaru
26th Nov 2013, 19:26
Restart steam, this might fix it.

Strike5150
26th Nov 2013, 20:24
Yes they are patching too late. Patching 10 minutes before a test is not good. People were in game waiting and hadn't patched, which results in not being able to start a game. Also I personally didn't see any place where there was a post about the patch.

Syst3mzero
26th Nov 2013, 22:36
no this was from 18:25 gmt fully patched, tried a restart. just not enough players above 5 online.
Like I said the room got up to 4 players at its peak and was the only lobby when we checked by exit, search, repeat. no matter how many times we were always returning to that lobby.

RainaAudron
26th Nov 2013, 23:30
I had a problem finding a game tonight as well, I´ve tried both regular and the new recruit searches, none brought any results for like 30 mins :/

Syst3mzero
27th Nov 2013, 03:40
Yeah I get the feeling there were only a few people online like 20 or something (2.5 games worth) i think the love (and keys) need spreading,
I know rank isn't = to skill but its a good measure of experience I think a simple solution is assigning the highest rank player as 1 to the lowest as 8 and having 1,3,6,8 Vs 2,4, 5,7 would be better than splitting the community between under 5s and over 5s as its just made it too hard to get a game in alpha and its really the simplest match making sum that could carry over to beta and beyond.

(obviously I get this only works for random games but surely random and team would be game modes like in many MOBAs)

GenFeelGood
27th Nov 2013, 05:33
I can't remember how many times I clicked exit tonight to get set in a different queue for a different match, only to keep ending up in the exact same queue multiple times until I gave up and waited for it fill up. I call this purgatory Hotel California, another player calls it Groundhog's Day. Longest wait was twenty minutes, the rest were between four and eight minutes. The matchmaking, with regard to experienced vs less experienced players, is a little off but not by much. My only real issue is the wait time in the queues, game itself is fun and a little addictive.

lucinvampire
27th Nov 2013, 08:45
Same in a way as what you guys have said – I wanted to play in the noob area and no one was about – so then swapped to getting a pounding from some high level players in the normal area. Tried again but again waited and waited like you – then gave in again and got pounded some more and gave in.
I agree about needing more players or some kind of better matching system to make the games a bit more even.
Syst3m – be sure to add me to your friends :D

Syst3mzero
27th Nov 2013, 18:39
Same in a way as what you guys have said – I wanted to play in the noob area and no one was about – so then swapped to getting a pounding from some high level players in the normal area. Tried again but again waited and waited like you – then gave in again and got pounded some more and gave in.
I agree about needing more players or some kind of better matching system to make the games a bit more even.
Syst3m – be sure to add me to your friends :D

whats your IGN?

lucinvampire
27th Nov 2013, 18:52
whats your IGN?

Lucinvampire lol should have mentioned that :D