PDA

View Full Version : Wtf Mate?! I Need Serious Help

miss.haggard
30th Jul 2007, 19:38
I bought TRA for PC, and have been addicted to it for the last week or so, I had gotten all the was to Natla's Mines and something really bad happened.

I took my game disc out to import some CD on itunes, and when i put it back in to play it, all my saved games where gone. I got an error message when the game sarted up saying "Autosave is Damaged and will be recreated" and all i could do was click ok. My profile name is still there, all my relics, and rewards, but it just put me at the begining of the game with 0% complete :(

Any Ideas?

afborro
30th Jul 2007, 20:42
Game saves are rather bug ridden on some systems from time to time so it seems, my suspicion, I guess nothing you did but a game glitch.

I recommend you backup your profile and saves every time you play, the worse that can happen is having to go back to that.

Discordia666
31st Jul 2007, 10:05
Hi,

try checking the Eidos folder in your My Documents folder. You should find your savegames there. Try double-clicking on the latest one. This should launch the game and load the savegame you chose. If not, try the next latest. If you can get one to load, save again immediately and it should work after that.

This procedure recovered my girlfriend's lost savegames.

Good luck!