PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Team switches and name changing

Crusader_bin
22nd Nov 2013, 19:06
Hello,

I have noticed a rather strange thing, after playing a match, in the lobby - my name kept changing fast, to an empty one.
Besides that, all players went to Team 2, while I was alone in team 1.

Shortly after that (1 minute? Might be less) I lost connection to that server. Could not replicate the bug.

Screenshots below. (Private steam ones, so please don't copy paste them anywhere public obviously)

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/685967001828538448/8736E19B5C70AADEB63614A3C6AED1E040DADACA/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/685967001828540787/326A1D1039A735D90BE3954E545E91F7134B592A/

hirukaru
22nd Nov 2013, 19:26
Please remove your pictures and use the report mail adres.

These pictures can be found by anyone.

Thanks in advance.
This issue is known to Corey happend to me the other day.
They will fix lobby issues and team issues (5vs 3) asap.

Thanks for reporting.

Crusader_bin
22nd Nov 2013, 19:44
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6WkcWf_tpjI/Uo-0ucS-THI/AAAAAAAAAOg/odhder6OemU/w961-h63-no/screen_policy.pngThe pictures can not be accessed by anyone, that says right there in the Steam Screenshot sub-section. Nosgoth has the feature of public screenshots blocked. The ONLY way for those to leak out, is when someone from THIS forum uploads or copies the links somewhere. And they can already make their own screens if they have access to this forum :)

Besides, on all alphas and betas even private youtube videos (via link only) were mostly allowed, for bug sections at least.

Edit: I witnessed few times (actually, just twice) the name-change bug to happen to other players during the match itself. No screens of that though :(

hirukaru
22nd Nov 2013, 20:55
Oké if you are sure it is safe.

Lomonop
23rd Nov 2013, 11:29
This thread saves me reporting a bug, I had the exact same thing on November around 20:43 CET. I'd also like to point out another part of the screen: On the left it says "New Recruit" "Team Deathmatch for players under rank 5 only.", but very few players are indeed under rank 5 (in this case none). I've had this a few times as well, though I never chose "New Recruit" (I wasn't even able to do so).

Monkeythumbz
25th Nov 2013, 12:40
Hello,

I have noticed a rather strange thing, after playing a match, in the lobby - my name kept changing fast, to an empty one.
Besides that, all players went to Team 2, while I was alone in team 1.

Shortly after that (1 minute? Might be less) I lost connection to that server. Could not replicate the bug.

Screenshots below. (Private steam ones, so please don't copy paste them anywhere public obviously)

In future, please would you send all screens from the Closed Alpha through to Nosgothbugs@square-enix.com, rather than posting them here on the forum? I'm afraid the security risk is till too high for them to be shared even in the Private forum.

Crusader_bin
25th Nov 2013, 16:20
No problem, I understand some of the testers might find it attractive to do some "ctrl+c and ctrl+v", especially if real gameplay was shown :)
I will do as suggested from now on.

Monkeythumbz
26th Nov 2013, 12:08
No problem, I understand some of the testers might find it attractive to do some "ctrl+c and ctrl+v", especially if real gameplay was shown :)
I will do as suggested from now on.

Thanks, much appreciated!