PDA

View Full Version : PERKS New Patch made all the Items that ran out Infinite!

Xaragoth
21st Nov 2013, 18:17
Not that I do not like it, but ... you know. Seems bugged.

Tagexx
22nd Nov 2013, 06:58
Same here, I even got a duplicate of the same perks, and they show some weird number, yet they were expired before the patch.

hirukaru
22nd Nov 2013, 12:48
Nice short rapport xara,

Oow wait,, that is because you already know that the team knows this bug.

Oroibahazopi
29th Nov 2013, 22:33
It's a known bug but is it being left as a "feature" so people can use gear more cheaply during beta?

If people spend g on the temp stuff now will they lose that g forever after the bug is fixed?

hirukaru
29th Nov 2013, 23:25
It's a known bug but is it being left as a "feature" so people can use gear more cheaply during beta?

If people spend g on the temp stuff now will they lose that g forever after the bug is fixed?

It will be fixed, but when we do not know.
I guess the item will run for 7 days after the bug is fixed, like it is intended to do.

Syst3mzero
30th Nov 2013, 02:39
glad I bought perms then :)

ChuckNoriis
4th Dec 2013, 02:31
i hope they don't fix it yet so we can test all bugs from the skills .( because there is a lot still unknow)

lucinvampire
4th Dec 2013, 10:01
I did notice there is now only 7 day and perm options now - 30 days has no longer exists. I don't know how that would effect people who have bought the 30 day option?

Lomonop
4th Dec 2013, 12:14
I did notice there is now only 7 day and perm options now - 30 days has no longer exists. I don't know how that would effect people who have bought the 30 day option?
I've not checked this, but:
I think there is a 7 days, 30 days and permanent option for perks. For the rest there are only the 7 days and permanent options.

lucinvampire
4th Dec 2013, 12:21
Thanks :D I'll have a further rummage tonight and see what has what availability. At the moment with the infinite on temp stuff in this build it's ok - my main concern was if you had stuff that was for 30 days how would this affect your play once the build error is fixed...I assume they would still stand until their expiration?

Oroibahazopi
9th Dec 2013, 22:27
If I buy a 30 day perk will the duration still be 9000+?