PDA

View Full Version : Gone Blank In England!!!

jessie84
19th Jul 2007, 07:43
im in the big cave after fall down a waterfall from floating on coffins where there are four levers and a locked door and i can not for the life of me figure ou what to do... i have pulled all the levers swung the lights but nothing is coming to me bout wht to do!! HELP :nut:

Lectrician
19th Jul 2007, 17:31
You have to enter the building from the roof. Walk around it and see if there are any climbing areas. Don't worry about the levers in the water just yet.

jessie84
19th Jul 2007, 23:01
oh ok. I have looked all over the building trying to find a climb point but cant. do the swinging lights have anything to do with that? because i cant seem to get up on them. thanks

J_B_G_
20th Jul 2007, 00:59
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Think of the swinging lights as part of a process or path not just the means.:)

Treeble
20th Jul 2007, 18:12
You have to use them indeed, on the far left side of the castle there are some ledges you can use to gain height, then jump onto the pole and slide down, jumping to one of those lights. Then jump+grapple to swing to the next one and then finally on the wall, which you use to reach the chains to climb all the way to the rooftop.

jessie84
21st Jul 2007, 23:02
thanks alot guys i shall give it a go again. much appreciated!!!

jessie84
21st Jul 2007, 23:13
Finally! Thanks heaps for that i finally got it and it was so simple...think i was thinking it to be more difficult so missed the easy stuff! thanks again

yakira
8th Sep 2007, 21:29
please some one can help me with this game? i'm in king arthur's tomb but i can't take excalibur ... i get on top of something who lift up a big bell and then what?? pls help

Treeble
8th Sep 2007, 21:59
You have to ring the bell. To do so, stand on the symbol in front of King Arthur's shelter and look towards the bell -- right above it there's a lamp you can grapple. Pull it to give it momentum and quickly jump onto the counterweight to raise the bell. The noise will break Arthur's shelter. :)

laralova101
17th Sep 2007, 12:28
You have to ring the bell. To do so, stand on the symbol in front of King Arthur's shelter and look towards the bell -- right above it there's a lamp you can grapple. Pull it to give it momentum and quickly jump onto the counterweight to raise the bell. The noise will break Arthur's shelter. :)

omg omg omg omg THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE JUST HELPED ME! omg i was getting so angry because i did not no what to do at that part THANK YOU, you have no idea how long i have been trying to get passed that bit:o :o :o :o :D :D :D :) :) :)