PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Server Reboot Affecting Today's Players

Monkeythumbz
21st Nov 2013, 17:26
Hello everyone, we just need to a quick reboot of the servers - they'll be up again in five mimutes or so.

In the meantime, we thank you for your patience.

Cheers!

hirukaru
21st Nov 2013, 17:27
Thanks for the info George.
Can only play for a hour.

Would love if you join us in a game.

Lomonop
21st Nov 2013, 17:30
Hello everyone, we just need to a quick reboot of the servers - they'll be up again in five mimutes or so.

In the meantime, we thank you for your patience.

Cheers!
That explains it. I was about to report this as a bug.
Got "network problems" in one game, then got kicked out of a (nearly?) full room in the lobby, got connected to a North America server, and finally couldn't find any server altogether.

Edit: Is your five minutes a little off? Or am I experiencing a bug after all? (i.e. I still get the message that no servers are available).

hirukaru
21st Nov 2013, 17:47
That of so is totally right. :P
Grr George go to the server, kick it and it should work :D

45 min left for me :(
haha

ItsTofu
21st Nov 2013, 17:47
The five minutes is a bit off I assume =P, I'm still receiving the same message during the library. It'll all be sorted in due time hopefully, got me a hankerin' for some Nosgoth.

Monkeythumbz
21st Nov 2013, 17:55
Right guys, not gonna be five minutes after all - taking slightly longer than expected and will update you as soon as the servers go live.

Would love to join in a game, but I'm just working on a blog right now so I gotta focus on that I'm afraid!

hirukaru
21st Nov 2013, 17:57
Right guys, not gonna be five minutes after all - taking slightly longer than expected and will update you as soon as the servers go live.

Would love to join in a game, but I'm just working on a blog right now so I gotta focus on that I'm afraid!

No just one game George,
I won't kill you :cool:

I think the people at the server room picked up there pistoles shot at the server and went to Hawaii.

Monkeythumbz
21st Nov 2013, 18:04
Okay, servers are back up now!

BestieUK is playing, representing team London - feel free to give him a kicking!

Varulven
21st Nov 2013, 18:07
I hope the playtime will expand ;)
We lost a lot of playtime

Monkeythumbz
21st Nov 2013, 18:11
I hope the playtime will expand ;)
We lost a lot of playtime

Yes, just checked and we're extending the play time by one hour.

Varulven
21st Nov 2013, 18:12
YAY! Thanks ;*

Crusader_bin
21st Nov 2013, 18:13
Well it still does not work here...

Edit: Restarting game did nothing, but restarting steam made the game update. It helped :)

Monkeythumbz
21st Nov 2013, 18:18
Well it still does not work here...

How about now? Still having issues?

Monkeythumbz
21st Nov 2013, 18:19
Still isn't working here either

What exactly appears to be the problem? Joining empty games or just sitting in lobbies?

ItsTofu
21st Nov 2013, 18:20
Don't know where my comment went, just still said there were no servers. Maybe it's my end I'll try rebooting the game again and stuff, will get back here as soon as I find stuff out ^^

ItsTofu
21st Nov 2013, 18:25
Seems to be working now, thanks for the updates :^)

hirukaru
21st Nov 2013, 23:14
Okay, servers are back up now!

BestieUK is playing, representing team London - feel free to give him a kicking!

Damn I wanted to shoot him :(.
Oow well see you next week George.