PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Anniversary - T-Rex issue

1flygirl
17th Jul 2007, 22:31
TR Anniversary (PS2) Peru Level -- can't get past the T-Rex -- it goes into cinematic mode, then a big red cirlce appears in the corner with a slah thorugh it and the T-Rex eats Laura. I cannot do anything --no matter what I press on the controller -- HELP!

Discordia666
18th Jul 2007, 05:17
Hi,

during the video sequence, you should see symbols appearing on the screen to tell you which buttons to press. You have to press the correct buttons quickly as the symbols appear.

I play on the PC so I get up, down, left and right arrows appearing, but this does NOT mean that I have to press the keys I have assigned for the 4 directions. It actually means the cursor keys.

Not sure exactly what you would see on the PS2. You get the red circle with the cross through to indicate that you failed to press the correct buttons quickly enough and you will now be eaten as a punishment. It's pretty lame, really.

Towel
19th Jul 2007, 02:38
TR Anniversary (PS2) Peru Level -- can't get past the T-Rex -- it goes into cinematic mode, then a big red cirlce appears in the corner with a slah thorugh it and the T-Rex eats Laura. I cannot do anything --no matter what I press on the controller -- HELP!

DID you Not NOTICE that your Other Thread Had been Moved Please Check for your thread Before POSTING THE SAME THING
Edit you have Made 3 Threads the SAME thing In the Same Thing This Area is for Tech. Prob. not Stuck in the Game's BUT Having
EXP. Game Error

1flygirl
19th Jul 2007, 17:10
Hi All (and Towel) -- I am brand new to forums and just getting the hang of how to post and find postings -- thanks for the heads- up!:D