PDA

View Full Version : Too many Targets= DEATH

UTWarden
13th Jul 2007, 23:10
I'm suppose to climb up some DAMN thing with these little red targets EVERYWHERE at one point the creatures come out (2 of them) and on flys upwards and you kill one, Great, what's next all your HP, see this creature flys ABOVE the targeting range and if you try to lock on...... locks onto a TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAFGNETDGHJKETYEDE^&IE^&JKWRJK$LED<

Hippie
13th Jul 2007, 23:16
You're in the Great Pyramid, huh? Isn't that a pain?

UTWarden
13th Jul 2007, 23:46
You're in the Great Pyramid, huh? Isn't that a pain?

pain? no, Constant aggravation

Got threw it :( pure persistance

Hippie
14th Jul 2007, 01:45
pain? no, Constant aggravation

Got threw it :( pure persistance

Same here. And I still make some of the same mistakes when I go back and re-do it.

tomb-raider-2
14th Jul 2007, 02:14
that was the only issue i had in the whole game haha althought by the sounds of it you had it worse than me

boots
14th Jul 2007, 04:11
There really should be some way to disable auto target... er, targeting during combat, so you can just focus on the enemies that are trying to eat your head. I didn't really have too much of a problem (relatively speaking, since that whole room was a nightmare :mad2: ), but I stayed back against the wall in the middle of the ledge, so she didn't target them as often. It helps as long as you don't swing over to the side too much.

UTWarden
14th Jul 2007, 15:26
There really should be some way to disable auto target... er, targeting during combat, so you can just focus on the enemies that are trying to eat your head. I didn't really have too much of a problem (relatively speaking, since that whole room was a nightmare :mad2: ), but I stayed back against the wall in the middle of the ledge, so she didn't target them as often. It helps as long as you don't swing over to the side too much.

or get blasted over the edge :mad2: