PDA

View Full Version : woo hoo finished anniversary

lara's_bro
13th Jul 2007, 15:15
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i finished anniversary! i feel so proud. after finishing that epic battle with natla (i killed her first try, i can't stop smiling:D ) i ran around my house in joy narrowly missing the long drop down the stairs, after my near death experience it got me thinking; how did others celerdrate their victory so i thought i would ask.:)

p.s this is my first thread, i hope it is popular.

Lectrician
13th Jul 2007, 15:26
I smiled and went to bed

boots
13th Jul 2007, 15:37
:thumbsup: Hey, congrats! And what timing, I just finished about an hour ago as well (and I also got Natla on the first go... unless cutscenes count :rolleyes: Those things really like to sneak up on you just when you think you can put the controller down.)

My celebration wasn't quite as enthusiastic or death-defying as yours, though. First thing I did was go poking around the unlocked level I got. Then I cleaned the kitchen. :D And now I'm messing around with all the other stuff I unlocked at the Manor. It's pretty cool. I think I might go back and listen to some commentaries.

I thought it was kind of funny that I managed to finish the game with 40 large medikits and 41 small ones, although I used a few of the small kits that I didn't need to in the Natla fight. But I figured I wasn't going to use them after this, so why not? I kinda wish they could be carried over into replaying levels, or used in some way. Or maybe I just shouldn't hoard them so much? :o Oh well.

lara's_bro
13th Jul 2007, 16:07
the same thing happened to me it the interactive cutscenes, i'm sure they were much quicker than the others. i had loads of medipacks too, i felt quite good about that fact until i realised i had no use for them anymore as you can keep them for replays (which i will be doing):mad2:

Lectrician
13th Jul 2007, 16:13
Unlocked level? Unlocked mansion stuff?

What did I miss when I finished? I saw the level that was like a practice level for them to do the art.

boots
13th Jul 2007, 16:19
the same thing happened to me it the interactive cutscenes, i'm sure they were much quicker than the others. i had loads of medipacks too, i felt quite good about that fact until i realised i had no use for them anymore as you can keep them for replays (which i will be doing):mad2:

You know, I think they were quicker. One of them was only up for literally a split second. I barely had time to even notice it was there let alone what it was before Lara died. :rolleyes:

And yeah, it's a shame about the medikits. I hardly even needed them for the last fight, though. She barely did any damage to me even when she hit. Actually, I thought the fight seemed kind of underwhelming, considering I spent the last couple of days putting it off because I thought it would be too hard. Huh.

Oh well, at least now we both know the medikits can be used a little more liberally, since you end up with so many. :D

Lectrician, that was the level I meant, no worries. :) The Mansion stuff was just the cheats you unlock for completing the game, I thought I would test them out there first. You didn't miss anything.

lara's_bro
13th Jul 2007, 16:25
i hear you boots, i think the two horse things boss was way harder than natla

Demarest
13th Jul 2007, 20:33
after my near death experience it got me thinking; how did others celerdrate their victory so i thought i would ask.:)

Well I did NOT have a brush with death I'm happy to say. I exhaled, smiled, and started doing the time trials. In all honesty, I think it was wrong of them to make you after all that work go through another interactive cutscene.