PDA

View Full Version : Where did Kid and Kold come from?

naraku
13th Jul 2007, 02:08
Did Kid and Kold appear in TR1 as well?? Kold reminds me of an actor, Hum:scratch: Michael Clarke Duncan! Or Tiny Lister Jr.! Nice Cutsene battle with Kold though. He put up a better fight than Larson did.

Demarest
13th Jul 2007, 03:35
He IS a lot like them :) Yes, they were both in TR. Kid was riding a skateboard up and down this ramped area. The pressure was actually pretty challenging. Then Kold (might have had a different name) you faced just in front of the pyramid.

As for where they came from, their profiles are actually unlockables. For more information, click here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=70488).

naraku
13th Jul 2007, 06:38
They were in TR1? I guess they play a bigger role in TRA than in TR1. I'll have to play TR1 once more to refresh my memmory.

Tiri Li
13th Jul 2007, 09:10
Kid and Kold both appear in TR1. Kid was called the 'Skateboard Kid' and he actually rode his skateboard. Which was pretty funny.

Kold didn't have a real name. He was just the 'Bald Man' who you killed to get the shotgun.

lara's_bro
13th Jul 2007, 16:12
i thought kold was the magnum wielding cowboy in the first game:scratch:

LisaB1962
13th Jul 2007, 16:24
I did too. "Ain't nuthing personal." If you lingered to long getting that flare, he'd blast you.

Demarest
13th Jul 2007, 20:31
i thought kold was the magnum wielding cowboy in the first game:scratch:

Replay Natla's Mines with the commentary markers turned on. They actually explain who was meant to be who.

naraku
14th Dec 2007, 05:30
I just saw Kid and Kold on a walk-through on youtube. Now that I think about it I probably killed them so fast I never stopped to smell the roses. Neither did the guy who did the walk-through. Some also posted they never saw Kid or Kold either. Guess I wasn't alone.:o