PDA

View Full Version : Time trials (anniversary)

geddron1976
12th Jul 2007, 18:34
:scratch: I am confused???

I have just completed the game and have started replaying to complete the time trials.
I ran non-stop through the first level and reached the end only to find that i had not completed the time trial???

Does anyone know if you have to complete the level and all pick-ups etc in order to complete the time trials? or can i just run through from start to finish?

any help appreciated! :nut:

Werner Von Croy
12th Jul 2007, 18:43
:scratch: I am confused???

I have just completed the game and have started replaying to complete the time trials.
I ran non-stop through the first level and reached the end only to find that i had not completed the time trial???

Does anyone know if you have to complete the level and all pick-ups etc in order to complete the time trials? or can i just run through from start to finish?

any help appreciated! :nut:

You can just run through just solve the puzzles that need to be solved and get out of that level as fast as you can if there is ne other levels that have certain rooms off the side (Such as at the end of Temple of Khammon) Ignore them

naraku
12th Jul 2007, 22:05
So it's not necessary to get the rewards and junk on the time trials. Sighs! that's a relief. Cause there are still rewards need finding.