PDA

View Full Version : Hitman: Contracts - The Bjarkhov Bomb

RR92
12th Jul 2007, 09:34
I'm about to finish the mission by entering the plane by the stairway. I try to, but the game crashes with the standard error message - "HitmanContracts.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close." :mad2: I am running the latest patch, v1.74.

Can anyone help me with this issue? I know that several other people have had the same problem. What could be the cause? :scratch:

R3PUL5E
16th Dec 2007, 22:57
And why don't anyone reply to this problem? Seems to be pretty common!! Can't find a fix :(.

Don Debianotti
23rd Dec 2007, 23:08
Yes, I too have experienced this issue, an unpleasant surprise at the level exit, I might add... I just hope someone will post a reply containing a solution...

EDIT: A workaround is to enable cheats and pass the level by choosing "complete the level" command from the cheats menu...

Tomson
31st Dec 2007, 07:54
I have the same problem.
I think the problem is the movie, that should play at the end of completion.

Has anyone succesfully repair this?

pissybits
12th Jun 2008, 01:58
same problem here! i can't find a way around it except for the cheat. does it have something to do with the 1.74uk patch? this happens on the next level also

rebel28
11th Jul 2008, 15:23
I found that if you change the HitmanContracts.ini file.
That works it gives you all the missions (if you want to do them in order that's your decision). I you change

DefaultScene=AllLevels\Logo.gms

to

DefaultScene=AllLevels\LevelMenu.gms

that will give you a mission menu.

(I've also got the patch)

rebel28
29th Oct 2008, 19:22
Yes, I too have experienced this issue, an unpleasant surprise at the level exit, I might add... I just hope someone will post a reply containing a solution...

EDIT: A workaround is to enable cheats and pass the level by choosing "complete the level" command from the cheats menu...

I'm not bothered about passing the level, it's just the movie at the end I want to see. Can someone post a video on youtube showing the ending scene please.

Higgons
30th Jun 2010, 10:19
Delete hitman contracts\movies\c02-1Hi.bik

mebo
19th Jan 2012, 12:15
i cannot enter the SUBMARINE .... how can i protect my self from NUCLEAR RADIATION ??? plzzz tell me !!! :confused: :mad2: