PDA

View Full Version : Possible (most likely) release dates for the 360 version..and PSP

Joshorty
12th Jul 2007, 00:00
I searched throughYesAsia.com (www.yesasia.com) for Tomb Raider Anniversary - that's where I got my 2-disc collector's edition for PC:D!!:tmb:

So yeah first: the PSP version is listed to be released on July 23rd - now YesAsia is a reliable source of site you can count on for release dates - this is where I by all my asian music and stuff (J-POP, K-POP, for sweetbox, BoA, CJSH, Super Junior, DBSK...on andon:rolleyes:) and they won't list products unless they are sure of the release date. So yeah July 23rd - notice on how other sites say July 24th?

Well like Anniversary or any other games, this is the day it ships and it'll be shelved on stores on the 24th otherwise some stores gets them earlier. In this case, YesAsia is a online retail shop.

I'll say it again - they list items with their release date very close to accurate and it's rare that they change so don't expect too much but expect the lease of what I'm about to tell you.

OKAY NOW - the 360 VERSION
Yeah look at this link:D!! I searched for TR ANNIVERSARY and now it showed the three 360 versions of the game (click here (http://us.yesasia.com/en/Search/SearchResult.aspx) to see):
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary Episodes 3 & 4 (US Version) -Expected Release Date: December 30, 2007
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary Episodes 1 & 2 (US Version) -Expected Release Date: September 29, 2007
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary (US Version) -Expected Release Date: December 30, 2007

Now this is an XBOX LIVE MARKET PLACE right:confused:? I find it funny that it'd be listed on YesAsia as if it's a game cover itself (they even got the weight listed)

As for episodes part of the games, they say this:

Part of four episodes of the full game which can be downloaded through the Xbox Live Marketplace.

So yea dunno...now what's on my mind right now is a BIG
?