PDA

View Full Version : MISC. How many people are in the closed alpha atm?

pootytang324
20th Nov 2013, 23:01
Takes so long to find other people to play with im starting to think that there are under 100 people in the alpha.

The_Hylden
21st Nov 2013, 00:44
Well, I've added my name to the list. The list of those getting their butt's whipped, lol

I see the veterans have the maps well ... mapped out. I guess it's to be expected.

As for the lag, it probably also has to do with when it's scheduled for here in the States. Maybe it's not working for some people getting off of work, time-wise.

hirukaru
21st Nov 2013, 01:28
Hylden that was not an answer to his question mate.

But there are some people.
Think the US testing is smaller then the EU testing.

The_Hylden
21st Nov 2013, 01:41
I never said it was. Because I don't know the numbers. Doesn't mean I can't comment to a thread :/

Xaragoth
21st Nov 2013, 04:25
Hylden is after all a Mod, not a Dev. HE CAN SPEND HIS PAYCHECK-MAKING-TIME AS HE PLEASES! :P

From my experience thus far we have maybe 50. At least that's what it feels like. We constantly meet the same faces or play the same people. We got a bunch of new ones, but I feel like a lot of people either change their Steam names a lot or just quit.

I'd actually like to hear numbers on this as well. Interested.

The_Hylden
21st Nov 2013, 04:53
Ah, if there is confusion that I was part of the developer staff, then that makes sense. Someone else confused that in the Alpha tonight.

I'm just a fan like all else on the board. I just help keep order here also.