PDA

View Full Version : nice face

Vilcabamba
10th Jul 2007, 16:43
Hello, Im New so not entirely sure if im using this correctly..... appologies if not, hopefully you will all be nice to me.

This may be a completely ridiculous thought.........(can you tell im nervous, he he)

But I wonder if they will use the legend lara in tomb raider 8......... i hope so becos i think she looks better then the anniversary lara. She has a nicer face!!

or maybe i have just gone mad and the both look the same......... im sure legend lara looks better arrrgghh
:o

Lectrician
10th Jul 2007, 16:45
I agree with you on the Legend Face....either way it's pretty, but I do like Legend better.

Welcome here!

Below Zero
10th Jul 2007, 16:51
Welcome to the fourms, See Legend took place ten years latter then Anniversary did, so thats why the faces look diffderent. In anniversary Lara is younger.

I agree with both of you, I like the Legend face better. I hope they use that face in TR8.

redfox45
10th Jul 2007, 19:31
I think in a next gen game she will look like the pic on the collectors edition case. (the one with the guns in her hands, similer to the pic above)

But lose the green top im sick of it.

Werner Von Croy
10th Jul 2007, 19:33
Welcome to the Forums don't be nervous we're all very nice here :D And like to have a laugh into the bargain

Tiri Li
11th Jul 2007, 09:15
I prefer the Legend face, although I would prefer Lara to have a bit less make-up. I mean, I can't imagine her stopping in the middle of Bolivia, saying

'Oh no, I can't let the animals see me without my make-up on!'

Seriously, what is the point of wearing makeup in the middle of tombraiding?

CatSuit&Ponytail
11th Jul 2007, 09:17
I prefer the Legend face, although I would prefer Lara to have a bit less make-up. I mean, I can't imagine her stopping in the middle of Bolivia, saying

'Oh no, I can't let the animals see me without my make-up on!'

Seriously, what is the point of wearing makeup in the middle of tombraiding?

It's probably got moisturizers and sunscreen in it. :p :p :whistle:

Vilcabamba
11th Jul 2007, 09:18
Ha ha......... not to get into the nitty gritty, but maybe she shaves her legs in those rivers!!!

Ha ha could be difficult at high tide though!!

naraku
11th Jul 2007, 09:54
:lol: Funny! :lol: Let me get my composure back. I like the legend face and Body too. Even though she's more ripped in anniversary. Could be wrong though.

Vilcabamba
11th Jul 2007, 10:00
"Ripped" thats funny, i suppose she is more realistic, its odd isnt it, see i like the origional posters and artwork from the first game, even though its obviously dated now, then they kept changing her face about,

but legend was super, the voice was right, the face was right...... i was happy!!!

i also realised in the england level that you could get dirty!!!!!! being a fan of detail i decided to climb up and down the ropes about 15 odd times to get dirty!! i thought that was cool

i clearly dont get out enough........... but i have no need if there is tomb raiding to be done

howiesfunware
11th Jul 2007, 13:00
Can anyone put up some screen shots to show the different faces? I haven't paid that close attention.

Below Zero
11th Jul 2007, 13:23
Sorry if their not the best. I tried to get a good shot of her face.

Anniversaryhttp://games.softpedia.com/screenshots/3-768_2.jpg

Legend
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8863/russia39yt.jpg

Vilcabamba
11th Jul 2007, 19:47
COOOL.

she looks like shes from the uk in legend, theres just something about it, she rules.

Below Zero
11th Jul 2007, 19:51
You know, I though the same thing when I posted the pics, no lie.

Vilcabamba
11th Jul 2007, 19:55
im not sure what it is but when legend came out, i felt like i was playing with an english girl................. ooh errr, i mean gaming.....

naraku
11th Jul 2007, 21:44
I'm glad she looks like an English girl cause she's supposed to be British. If she looked like any other ethnicity I would be confused. Like in TR3 she looked like she just broke out of prison. In AOD she looks like Elvira from those beer commercials.
Which is why I think those title's didn't fair so well.